him. - an eren yeager fanfict...

Da olliebeare

------ a college au in which y/n runs into a seemingly toxic old flame and finds herself in the middle of a... Altro

welcome lovelies!
00. the boy who broke your heart - prologue
01. seven minutes
02. him
03. phone call
04. jean
4.5. jean pt. 2
05. broken up
06. party
07. OTP*
08. movie night
09. soft touches
10. double date
11. all of him
12. confession
14. a kiss
15. aftermath
16. in the same room
author here!
17. team meeting
wait...
18. our boyfriend
19. a talk
20. drunk calling
20.5. the next morning
21. just dinner
22. patio
23. seven minutes with him - epilogue
the end

13. shower, spaghetti, and reiner

4.4K 126 269
Da olliebeare

warning(s): semi-smut; eren & y/n being effing happy/cute

Y/N took Eren into her mouth slowly, swirling her tongue sensually around his tip. She almost giggled as she watched his lips fall from a smirk to being slightly agape. She slowly started to bob up and down, hollowing her cheeks out.

"Fuck," He moaned, leaning his head against the wall of the shower.

Y/N couldn't remember the last time she had given Eren head, but she knew it couldn't compare to this. The groans she was pulling from his throat with her tongue and the way he rubbed his thumbs over her cheeks made her want to bring him even more pleasure. She took a deep breath from her nose before she took the rest of what she could of his dick.

Eren let out a breathy chuckle, "You wanted to choke on it that bad, huh?"

She looked up at him through her eyelashes as she continued to gag around the tip of his dick and moved one of her hands to her clit. Y/N pulled away from him slightly to catch her breath and let out a few muffled moans of her own on his dick. Eren grabbed her other hand and brought it to his mouth, sucking on her fingers.

He started to occasionally thrust into her essentially fucking her mouth. Y/N could tell he was close from the way his legs were tensing up, and she was close too. She started to rub herself faster, almost bouncing on top of her hands to push herself over the edge.

Eren reached down to get a grip on the back of her head, holding her other hand in his own, "Are you ready, baby?" He asked sinfully before pushing all of himself down her throat, "Come on, fucking choke on it, baby." He moaned. It was only a second later that Y/N was being forced to swallow his cum while cumming herself.

She sat back onto her calves still riding out her high with her hand in between her legs. Eren watched her through half-closed eyes, a slight smirk toying at the corners of his lips.

"Are you ready for round two?" He asked quietly.

"R-rou—" She stopped to clear her throat. "Round two? Eren, I've already come four times tonight and I've been here for two hours," She mumbled hoarsely.

He chuckled while leaning down to help her up. With his arms wrapped around her bare waist and water running down her back and over his forearms, he cocked his head to the side and grinned, "We can make it five."

Oddly enough, Eren was the one who cooked dinner... in nothing but the apron he wanted Y/N to wear. She couldn't focus on the show she was trying to watch in the living room while his bare ass was out in the kitchen. He looked back at her smiling because he caught her quietly giggling and trying to sneak a peek.

"I didn't peg you as an ass type of person," He said playfully. He turned back to the spaghetti he was making with a big smile on his face.

Y/N giggled audibly as she made her way over to him, "I didn't think I was either, but you have completely changed my mind." She leaned over on the counter and stared up at him as he focused on stirring.

She almost couldn't figure out exactly what it was about him that had her so obviously obsessed. It can't just be his body, she thought as she looked over his muscular frame — including his ass.

Y/N knew that without his charming, goofy personality his body wouldn't be as enticing as it was. She was completely confident that she genuinely liked him for everything he had to offer.

But... Jean? She wasn't sure. He and Eren were also similar it seemed like the only thing differentiating them was Eren's past with Y/N. It wasn't even a good past — it was filled with Y/N's tear-filled nights. At the very least, she knew that Jean was expecting and deserved an answer on Monday. The only thing that was stopping her from giving him a definite 'no' was that he also deserved to be given a chance. And how could she even do that n—

"Hey," Eren whistled, waving his hand in front of her eyes, "What's on your mind, baby?"

Before she could answer, the doorbell rang. They both looked at each other and shrugged before Eren dropped what he was doing to head towards the door.

"Eren-freaking-Yeager if you don't put on some goddamn pants right now," Y/N warned.

He laughed before kissing her forehead gently, "Okay, okay. You can get the door."

She glared at him while he walked away and slowly made her way to the front door. Upon opening it, she found herself staring at a man's chest that was covered by a thin, grey t-shirt. She looked up to see him smiling down at her.

"And who might you be?" The stranger mused, licking his lips as he took her in.

"Who the f—" Y/N had to stop herself from cursing at him, "A guest of the owner of this apartment. Who are you?"

He laughed as if that was the funniest thing he'd heard all day and eventually had to wipe tears from his eyes, "God, you're a feisty one. I'm surprised Yeager has taste now."

She opened her mouth to interject, but the man pushed past her before suddenly yelling into the apartment, "Yo Yeager! There's a girl in your apartment! I hope this ain't another Mikasa situation!" His yelling was met with silence so he continued, "Asshole, come out!"

Eren suddenly came out of his room with an irritated look on his face, "Y/N, come here."

She found herself getting irritated, too. Something about the attitudes these two were behaving made her want to tell them off.

"Eren, why the fuck w—"

"Please?" He begged. The word choice was great but his voice didn't soften at all.

The boisterous man and Eren stood in front of each other silently while Y/N made her way to stand behind Eren. It made her mad that she was treated like a piece of meat by the man and then treated like a helpless child by Eren in the span of a few seconds.

"Reiner," Eren began slowly, "Why are you here?"

"Look, I don't want to cause any problems, but my first question is who is this?" He grinned at Y/N who rolled her eyes.

"My girlfriend, more or less," Eren answered quickly.

More or less? Girlfriend?

"More or less? So she's up for grabs?" Reiner lifted one of his eyebrows to inspect her more.

"Up for grabs? What the fuck are you — fifteen?" Y/N scoffed.

"I answered your question so why are you here?"

Reiner let out a tired sigh, "Okay, I get it. You're an irritable ass couple. Anyway, I found out about the little love triangle you got going on." He stayed quiet waiting for a response he didn't get, "Mikasa has been fucking up my ass, bro. She won't leave me alone asking about that pretty little thing over there."

Y/N stepped from behind Eren, "Did you just say 'that' and 'thing'?" She was stomping her way over to him before Eren grabbed her wrist.

"If that's all, you can leave now. That was something you could've easily texted me, and I expect more details later. As you can see, you've riled my pretty little thing up, and it's my job to calm her down."

Reiner held up his hands in surrender, "I meant no offense, babe," he said to Y/N before turning his attention back to Eren, "I just wanted to warn you that Mikasa is getting way out of hand. I'm calling the cops on her the next time she shows up at my apartment. I figured I was doing you a favor by telling you to get that girl together."

Eren clenched his teeth together and his grip on Y/N's wrist tightened slightly, "The only favor you could do for me is leaving. I don't need to hear about whatever shit Mikasa is causing."

"Eren..." Y/N whispered laying her other hand on top of his.

She couldn't quite comprehend the type of person Mikasa was, but it was the least of her concern at the moment. Eren was becoming angrier by the second and the tension in his apartment was thickening just as fast.

"Come on," Reiner sighed, "You can't tell me you don't care about her. You've been dating and breaking up for how many months? And she's been pulling this creepy-ass shit for how long? It's your fault for staying with her for so long."

Eren was quiet as he held his glare. Y/N spoke up before either of them could continue, "Reiner, was it?" She wriggled her wrist out of Eren's grasp and moved towards Reiner, "You need to leave, like now."

"I'm so sorry dinner was ruined," Eren mumbled his apology into Y/N's hair. "I will beat his ass for that."

Y/N snuggled into Eren's chest, breathing in his scent before whispering, "Don't do that."

"But—"

"No, Eren. But nothing. You need to speak to him about whatever Mikasa is doing. Beating his ass is not going to get us any information." She yawned before continuing, "Just focus on the fact that I'm here and we're about to go to sleep."

"You seemed like you wanted to beat his ass, too," He chuckled.

"I did, but," Y/N sat up suddenly peering into Eren's eyes, "I have a bone to pick with you."

His eyes widened in fear before he spoke, "Whatever you think I did, I did not do."

Y/N couldn't stop the giggle that escaped her throat. She cocked her head to the side before asking, "Did you call me your girlfriend?"

ah, jean and mikasa. will my babies ever get to love each other in peace?
~ollie

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.7K 147 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
3.4K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
undone Da ☆

Fanfiction

815 46 6
In an attempt to start anew, you move on your own to a new town and start attending Stohess University. Things kick off to a good start when the elit...
417 17 9
"𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝. 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪" *slow burn* On weekends, you assist your m...