The Bass Twin

De MSmith72

Meet Celia Bass, the younger twin sister of the infamous Chuck Bass. After Celia comes home after 2 years at... Mais

The Bass Twin
Chapter 2- The Van Der Woodsen's
Chapter 3- Family Brunch
Chapter 4-Back to the Old
Chapter 6- An Unexpected Suprise
Chapter 7: My Mistakes Catch Up With Me
Chapter 8: My Trip To Brooklyn
Chapter 9: Hamptons Aftermath
Chapter 10: NYU
Chapter 11: I Regret My Decision
Chapter 12: My Worst Nightmare
Chapter 13: Thanksgiving
Chapter 14: Apologies
Chapter 15: Christmas
Author's Note
Chapter 16: My Worst Nightmare Part 2
Chapter 17: The Final Showdown
Chapter 18: Hospital
Chapter 19: Release Party
Chapter 20: The Runaways
Chapter 21: Everything Falls Apart
Chapter 22: Recovery

Chapter 5-What Happened

7.6K 109 1
De MSmith72

When my eyes open, I am still in the back of the limo.

"You know kidnapping people isn't very nice!" I shout.

"You can get out once you tell me why George Westfield wants you dead." The man in the front said.

"I messed up his life, pretty bad actually. I told some secrets that put him in prison." I said and sat up on the seat.

"How did you find out the information?" He asked.

"Let's just say I did some things I'm not proud of, can I go now?" I yell.

Almost automatically the limo door opens, the driver doesn't say another word as I stumble out of the limo. I wonder why that man had to kidnap me to get that information, he could have just asked. I look up to see Central Park, and Nate Archibald walking through it. He is wearing a green sweater and a nice pair of pants. I walk up to him and he smiles at me.

"Well Celia, nice to see you again." Nate says.

"Hey Nate.You remember George Westfield?" I say.

"Kind of." He says and leads us over to a bench.

"A man took me from the bar today, and asked me why he was trying to kill me."

"Why was he trying to kill you?" He asks.

"I was a bout to tell the cops about the drugs he was selling and possibly about the man he killed." I say twiddling my thumbs.

"He did what?"

"I was about to tell the police and he sent a goon after me. l Luckily I escaped to the boarding school just after I told the cops. Bart just thought that one of his multiple enemies was trying to attack me."

"Wow, I can see why you left."

"Yeah, do you want to come back to my suite." I say and scoot a little closer to Nate on the bench.

"I can smell your breath Celia, let's get you back to your suite. Chuck has already texted me a hundred times trying to find you." He says and stands me up from the bench.

"Alright, but you owe me Archibald." I say as we walk to get a cab back to my suite.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

195K 3.1K 52
Who would have thought our favorite Bass would find herself in the middle of one of the toughest love triangles in history. What makes it hard isn't...
111K 3.2K 91
I thought I knew all there is to know about Ella Bass, but I was just getting started. The underestimated it girl of the Upper East Side is ready to...
65.6K 1K 63
"𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛." "𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚒𝚐, 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙...
23K 622 29
Follow the life of Manhattans one and only Christina Bass, as she navigates the world of the Upper East Side. oc x Nate I also do not own any of...