vinnie hacker smut

Bởi _slutforvinniee

erm Xem Thêm

A/N
the night out pt.1
the night out pt.2
can your game?
A/N
the live
A/N
a/n😭

The hot tub

23.8K 87 36
Bởi _slutforvinniee

y/n pov

i was currently sitting on our bed while vinnie was live on twitch. i was also bored so i went up to vinnie telling him im bored so we should go to the hot tub and he agreed, he stopped twitching and gave me a passionate kiss then going off to put on his swimming stuff. i had just realised i bought new bikinis so i went to put one on..

after i was done vinnie was already downstairs i went and hugged him while he lightly grabbed my ass i giggled telling him that we should go
(its around 12-12:30am btw😩)
we went in the hot tub and made a couple tiktoks then we put on some music.. we vibed to some songs then i accidentally brushed my hand on his pp (😜) he looked at me in the eyes "what" i questioned innocently "nothing.." he said. then i realised what i done so i pretend to go swim in the hot tub then i push my ass right on his pp. i knew i messed up when he gripped my hips pulling me up to his face and kissed me roughly getting a moan in response he pulls my strings off to let my bikini fall off and pulls his down.

he grabbed my thighs pulling me up and without a warning he pounded into me earning a big moan from me. he went faster and faster each time with him groaning lightly in my ear. i moan and moan and i swear i could've lost my voice. he reached his high and came in me. sloppily pounding still with please. only a couple thrushes laster i cum all over his dick.

we start to clean ourselves up and and vinnie had to carry me out of the hot tub because i could barely walk but hey🤷🏽‍♀️👀.
we got back in the house, vinnie softly lays me on our bed and i start dozing off to sleep. he crawls up behind me and starts spooning me and i snuggle into him and fall right asleep.

i love you princess.. i lightly hear from vinnie.

—————————————————————
sorry for the hold up lols.
ive had no motivation and i barely had no ideas.

plus schools kinda catching up to me lmao anyways. pls give me ideas coz i have jack shit😻😻

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

971K 52.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
646K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
218K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 44.4K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC