Whitby

becky_boo_x द्वारा

A short fictional travelogue inspired by my time in Whitby. It discusses the Gothic side of Whitby including... अधिक

Oct 29, 9pm
Oct 30, 6:30am
Oct 30, 7:30am
Oct 30, 4pm
Oct 31, 7am

Oct 29, 7:30pm

59 1 1
becky_boo_x द्वारा

Oct 29, 7:30pm- I am currently on the train to North Yorkshire and I suspect that the journey is almost over. For the past 3 hours I have sat in my own isolated carriage where I have taken in the eerie, October scenery and espied the various advertisements plastered throughout the train. I must admit I did not seem to enjoy my own company, as I am deathly tired and ostensibly anxious. As I gaze out of the blurred, squalid windows I see crowds of haunting trees; stripped of their colour and life by the cruel breath of the approaching winter breeze. The skeletal talons of the old trees block from my view the ghastly moon; as it rises up through the dust and fog. The chilling air pounded on the side of the train throughout my journey; it was only a matter of minutes ago that it crept its way inside. I am dreadfully cold. I shiver and twitch and strive significantly to warm my shoulders with my cape.
My journey has been notably humdrum. The only human interaction which I have experienced on this journey was when I left my carriage to venture to the lavatory, where there I was nefariously scorned by a stout and pompous looking man. I believe I heard him mutter some words of disdain as he walked away. If I am not mistaken, we are now approaching the train station of Whitby and thus I shall continue this journal when I settle in my hotel.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
341K 1.2K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
The Boy Who Read Minds ✔️ Veronica द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...