Princess Marinette

Mystic_Tales001 tarafından

***Update*** I'm too lazy to change the cover got this book so it still has my old username, the new one is M... Daha Fazla

The announcement
The Trip
The Hotel
Meeting the Royals
Meeting the Prince Of England
The Castle Tour
Old School and Friends
Visiting Beijing
Coronation Day
The Wedding
Epilogue

Fittings

2K 33 4
Mystic_Tales001 tarafından

Mari P.O.V

Today was HUGE!! Me and Alya were going to get our dresses for my coronation!!! I am so nervous and excited. "Oh no! What if I look ugly? What if I am fat?? What if I trip and fall on my face??? What if everyone hates me!!???? " I said, Alya then looked at my fazed expression and said" Gurl! Calm down everything will be alright,lets go!" We then walked to the limo and went to the castle as we went two maids pulled Alya into the royal fitting room and started showing Alya her dress options for the party and the coronation. WHILE I WAITED OUTSIDE WITH NOTHING TO DO! Can you believe it Alya said she would not show me her dresses till coronation!! I won't show her mine either.

Alya's P.O.V.

The maids took me in and showed me the dresses.

My coronation dress options were-

I picked my dress  and already knew I was not going to show it to anyone until coronation. Then the maid showed me the party gowns.

My options-

For the party dress I picked the dress. Then the maids told me to go outside and took Mari in. While Mari was inside a few other maids came and took me to the jewelry room.

Room-

Then they said to come inside while they show me my tiara and jewelry.

I was gaping at them. I said"OMG! They are so pretty!" After that I came to see that Marinette was coming to the room and they told me to leave and relax while they were handling her.

While Alya was in the jewelry room.

Mari's P.O.V.

They took Alya somewhere and told me to come inside to pick my dresses. They showed  me beautiful dresses.

I picked the dress and then they showed me the party dresses.

I picked the dress then some maids came and took me to the jewelry room and picked my tiara as princess, crown as queen, and jewelry.

Princess Tiara-

Queen's Crown-

Jewelry Set-

After that I went outside and saw Adrien. I asked"Hey, what are you doing here?" and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He replied with"My father told me to come here and do my fittings." I said"Oh, me and Alya just finished ours." He then asked"Can I pwetty pwease see you dress." I then said"NO! You can wait till the coronation." "Hey!!" He replied back. Then the a maid came and took him while I was looking for Alya. I found her in the garden looking at the flowers. After that we went back to the hotel and rested for the rest of the night. Me and Adrien decided to keep our relationship a secret till coronation so we didn't show any affection in public.

Tomorrow we will go and visit my old school and friends, better be ready.

Hey guys,

Hope you like this chapter and the dresses I know I didn't tell you which dresses Alya and Marinette picked because I wanted to surprise you on the day of the coronation, also PLEASE vote, follow, and comment. Don't forget to comment which dress should I pick.

Thank you, Bug out Dreamers

-Avani

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

144K 4.7K 15
When Elsa was young she had an imaginary friend named Jack Frost, until one day he disappeared without explanation. Then, three years later, he retur...
58K 1.1K 40
What happened if Barry didn't make another Flashpoint. How will the Justice League deal with their broken world. Damian and Raven just got together...
11K 70 8
One shots so no spoiling. Y/n x cobra kais;)
332K 12.3K 63
Two People Two Different worlds Found love unexpectedly... Nicklaus Williams The sole heir of the Williams Industry. He is Dashing, Sexy, Cold, int...