"Thank You For Loving Me" [Ka...

Od Kurooswifie

(Mostly just soft Kageyama) You are Hinata's childhood best friend, was supporting Hinata at his middle scho... Více

Y/N's Info
When We First Met
Apartments Pt. 1
Apartments Pt. 2
We Meet Again
Let's Actually Talk
Dinner at the Hinata Residence
Match Day
Study Date
Convenience Store Date Pt.1
Convenience Store Date Pt. 2
Love Letter
Kageyama's Confession
Rainy Day
Bus Ride to Saitama
Training Camp Pt. 1
You and Me
You and Me (Date Pictures)
Training Camp Pt. 2
Thank You For Loving Me Pt. 2

Thank You For Loving Me Pt. 1

1.8K 37 17
Od Kurooswifie

(The next events will be different from the manga/ anime.  For example, it's currently New Years and Kageyama will be invited to the training camp after and not before this holiday)

Karasuno had earned their place at nationals.  They have succeeded in beating Shiratorizawa and have moved on.  Today was New Years of course and this meant no school or practice.

Y/N spent her New Years Eve with Hinata and his family.  Her original plan was to come over to Tokyo with her parents, but the heavy snow and blizzards didn't allow for that to happen.  The weather caused all the airports to close.  Y/N had spent the night there as well and had plans with Hinata in the morning.

(It's snowing outside so just imagine a winter outfit cause it's hard to find them online these days)

Y/N knocked on Hinata's door, "Sho san, you may want to hurry up, Yamaguchi san is waiting outside."

"Yeah I'm almost done, let me get my jacket first!" Hinata replied as he picked up his phone.

Hinata opened his messages to check the new ones (the messages are below, so hopefully it's self-explanatory enough)

Hinata: Kageyama san wanna go on a shrine visit with a couple of friends

Kageyama: No

Hinata: Okay your loss

Hinata put his phone in his jacket pocket and left the room.

"Okay guys, now I'm ready," Hinata said to Y/N and Yamaguchi, "we can go now!"

"Alright then," Yamaguchi said as he closed the door, "where is your family by the way.

The friends were on their way to a nearby shrine.

"My parents are in Tokyo for their business," Y/N replied.

"Yeah and my mom and sister are at a market," Hinata explained, "Nastu chan didn't want to go with us on the visit."

"That makes sense, it is a long walk from here to the shrine even with a short bus ride," Y/N commented.

Yamaguchi added on, "Wait we're taking the bus right?"

*Time Skip after the shrine brought to you by a lazy author*

Yamaguchi, Hinata, and Y/N were walking down the steps of the shrine and were heading off some where else.

"Now that we're done visiting, what should we do now?" Y/N asked.

Yamaguchi suggested to his friends, "How about we walk around for a bit, I mean we haven't really seen each other since the day before break anyways."

"Great idea Yamaguchi san, let's do it!" Hinata exclaimed.

The three friends took a bus ride back to the neighborhood and continued to walk there.  They passed many small businesses along with some other houses.  Hinata wanted to check out if there was anyone at Karasuno at the moment, so he dragged Y/N and Yamaguchi along.  The friends arrived at their school.

"Hey guys? What's that coming towards us?" Yamaguchi asked, once they were all at the gate.

The person got a bit closer to the three and it revealed to be Kageyama, who was jogging.

"Huh?! Who decides to jog in this weather?!" Hinata exclaimed.

Kageyama heard Hinata as he came closer in contact with the friends, "I jog in this weather."

Y/N caught his eye as he wondered why she wasn't in Tokyo with her parents.

Yamaguchi decided to break the awkwardness and opened the gate, "Hey let's go check out if anyone is in here."

"Alright then," Hinata agreed as he walked into the school premises.

Y/N was beginning to head in until Kageyama pulled her back, holding on to her wrist.

"Yamaguchi san, we'll meet you inside later," Kageyama said.

"Alright, don't take too long," Yamaguchi waved.

Hinata exclaimed, allowing everyone to hear, "Wow Tanaka senpai, Nishinoya senpai why are you guys here?!"

Kageyama and Y/N watched as Yamaguchi walked away.  

Y/N turned to face Kageyama, "So what happened?"

"Um let's sit down first," Kageyama said, dragging Y/N over to the benches near the front of the school.

Kageyama sat Y/N down as he sat down at a small distance.

"Um Tobio san? Did something happen?" Y/N asked.

Kageyama folded his hands as he looked at the slightly snowy ground, "I thought you were in Tokyo with your parents."

"Oh you see, there was heavy snow that cancelled my flight there," Y/N answered.

"Then did you spend New Year's Eve alone?" Kageyama asked.

"No, I spent it with Sho san and his family," Y/N replied, "what about you."

"I spent it alone, my parents were out with their friends,"

"Then why didn't you call me? I could've came over," Y/N replied.

"I thought you were in Tokyo," Kageyama said.

"Oh right right."

Kageyama scooted over to Y/N and awkwardly wrapped his arms around her.  The side of Y/N's head was against his chest as she leaned in, closer to his body.  Kageyama rested his head on top of hers.  Y/N realized what was going on and proceeded to hug him to the best of her ability, due to the weird position they were in.

Kageyama exhaled, "I missed you a lot Y/N chan,"

"Me too Tobio san," Y/N replied with a small smile.

The couple stayed like that for a while before letting go.  Kageyama held out his hand, all while getting flustered over a hug.  Y/N took his hands before they caught up to the others.  The rest of their friends were playing Hanetsuki near the volleyball gym.

"Hey Y/N chan and Kageyama san are here," Nishinoya exclaimed.

"Hey you two, what brings you here?" Tanaka asked as he hit the shuttlecock.

Y/N replied, "I came here with Sho san and Yamaguchi san after our shrine visit."

"I bumped into them during my jog," Kageyama added.

"That makes sense," Nishinoya said, "so do you want to play?"

"Yeah sure," Kageyama agreed.

"Here's my hagoita Kageyama san," Yamaguchi said, as he handed Kageyama a wooden paddle, "I'll go sit down with Y/N chan unless she wants to play."

"Nope, I'm fine," Y/N said, "I'll sit down with Yamaguchi san."

"Alright then, now where's the shuttlecock?" Nishinoya said.

"I got it!" Hinata responded.

The four began to play another game as Yamaguchi and Y/N sat down to talk at the benches.

"-yeah and then Nastu chan accidentally dropped her sparkler on Sho chan's foot," Y/N said to Yamaguchi.

"Wait really? Did Hinata san get injured or something?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Nope, luckily Sho san dodged it," Y/N answered, "but some of it got on to his foot."

"That must've hurt," Yamaguchi laughed, "Nastu chan must be pretty trouble some huh?"

"Well not really, she's actually more well behaved than Sho san," Y/N added.

The two friends watched as Hinata didn't receive the shuttlecock.  The shuttlecock went back and forth between the players as they watched the game.

"You know, I'm really glad Kageyama san found someone like you?" Yamaguchi said, still looking at the game that was played in front of him.

Y/N turned to Yamaguchi, "Well how come?"

"Even before we met, Kageyama seems distant with everyone," Yamaguchi explained, "but now, he's smiling and it's great isn't it?"

Y/N looked at Kageyama, who had a small smile on his face, while he was playing with everyone.

Yamaguchi continued, "Remember when he would constantly yell at Hinata san?"

"Yeah what about it,"

"He doesn't really do that anymore and he's also engaging into some more conversations,"

"The entire time I thought Sho san was doing better."

"Y/N chan, you just believe in Hinata san too much," Yamaguchi sighed.

"I guess you're right, but I like to think that Tobio san helped me you know?" Y/N replied.

"Before we were together, everything and everyday was the same," Y/N continued to talk, "but when he came in, life got a bit more 'colorful' for me?  I don't know how to word it."

"I mean you know what they say, 'when you meet the one, you life becomes a lot more colorful and more exciting'," Yamaguchi said.

Y/N laughed out loud, "Yamaguchi san, stop quoting 'Your Lie in April',"

"Okay okay, but you know I'm serious," Yamaguchi said, "you two are practically fit and made for each other."

While the four continued to play Hanetsuki, Yamaguchi and Y/N continued to talk about their New Year's Eve.

"Nice going Tanaka san," Hinata exclaimed, "I'll serve now!"

Daichi was around the corner and saw the six of them there behind the gym.  Y/N and Yamaguchi headed over to Daichi's direction to greet him.  Daichi stood there to watch Kageyama, Hinata, Tanaka, and Nishioya play Hanetsuki and the shuttlecock being passed back and forth.

"Hey Daichi san!" Yamaguchi greeted.

"Hi Daichi san!" Y/N added on.

Everyone else paused the game to greet and surround Daichi.

"Wanna play Hanetsuki with us Captain?!" Nishinoya asked.

"What are you guys doing here," Daichi asked.

"Better question, why are you here Daichi san?" Tanaka asked.

"I came here to check if our gym turned into a basketball gym," Daichi answered, "now why are you guys here."

"I ran away from my drunk sister," Tanaka replied with a small pout.

Nishinoya waved his hagoita, "I went around to find some more worthy opponents,"

"I visited a shrine and then came here after a walk," Hinata answered.

"We went along with him," Yamaguchi and Y/N said in unison.

Kageyama added on, "I was on a jog and I bumped into them."

Daichi shook his head in disappointment, "Seriously, are you guys tuna?"

"Huh? Captain, we're humans what are you talking about?" Tanaka asked.

"I'm asking if you'd die if you stayed still," Daichi replied.

He continued on as he pushed everyone off and away from the back side of the gym, "Go on.  Your days off are meant to be for resting."

Everyone headed off to the front of the school, near the school gates.

"If I see any of you guys at school, that extra laps," Daichi said, "except for Y/N chan, since she's a manager."

"Alright, let's go Tanaka san," Nishinoya said, "we should go play Hanetsuki with my grandpa."

Tanaka began to walk off with Nishinoya, "Or we could try to find some more worthy opponents."

"Let's go bother Tsukishima san or even Ennoshita san!" Nishinoya concluded.

The rest of them looked at each other as the second year duo walk away.

"I guess I'm walking home, does anyone want to join me?" Yamaguchi asked.

"I'll go, my mom and sister should be home by now with some mochi anyways," Hinata said.

"Bye guys, see you sometime." Yamaguchi said.

"Goodbye everyone, Y/N chan I'll see you next week!" Hinata exclaimed.

"Bye you two," Daichi said.

"Bye Sho chan, bye Yamaguchi san." Y/N waved.

"Bye Yamaguchi san, Hinata san," Kageyama added on.

Daichi turned to the couple and said, "Happy New Years and rest well."

And with that, he turned around and left, leaving Kageyama and Y/N alone at the school gates.

"So what should we do now?" Kageyama asked.

"I'm not sure," Y/N replied, "what about you?"

"Um then do you want to go on a date," Kageyama quickly asked, "it's just that we didn't spend any time together during break and now that it's New Year's-"

"Yeah of course, I'd be really happy if we went on a date," Y/N said with a small blush on her face.

"Great then let's go!" Kageyama said.

Kageyama quickly grabbed Y/N's hand, with his right, all while trying to his his bright red face.

"Wait Tobio san, where are we going?" Y/N asked.

Kageyama paused his walking, "I don't.. know, Y/N chan where should we go?"

"Does a park work for now? I mean we could always figure it out later," Y/N suggested.

"Good idea Y/N chan, is there a good place nearby?" Kageyama said.

He hovered over her as they checked her phone for nearby options.  Y/N scrolled through the options and the two looked through the nearby parks.

"Have you been to Tsutsujigaoka Park?" Kageyama asked.

"Nope I haven't, why?" Y/N replied.

"Then let's go there, it's a bit farther than here, but there's a lot of places around where we can decided what to do next." Kageyama suggested.

"Oh alright, but how do you know where the park is?" Y/N asked as Kageyama began to drag her away from the school.

Kageyama replied, "I sometimes take a jog there when I can,"

"Okay, where do we need to go first?" Y/N asked.

Since Kageyama knew where to go, he lead the two over to a train station nearby.  They boarded the train Kageyama suggested and were currently on their way to the park.  It was New Year's Day, so of course the trains were packed.  Y/N noticed how uneasy Kageyama looked while they were around these people, so she gently squeezed his hand to reassure him.

The train ride was quite short and the couple began to walk all the way to the park, since it was a short distance from their current location.  After a short while, Kageyama and Y/N had arrived at their destination.

"Tobio san, look we're here," Y/N exclaimed.

(This is what it looks like by the way)

Y/N grabbed both of Kageyama's hands and dragged him into the park.

"Let's go for a walk and talk about things," Y/N suggested with a smile.

"Um o-okay," Kageyama replied, with a blush on his face.

One of the things he liked the most about Y/N was her excitement for certain things.  He enjoyed to watch her smile as she excitedly talked about something.  This of course was one of these moments.  Y/N had the bright smile Kageyama really loved on her face today.  Her fingers intertwined his as they walked around the almost empty park.  

Today was a great day for a walk, due to the fact that it was New Year's.  Other people in Sendai were either at home with their families, at a market to buy New Year's items, or at a park festival.  Tsutsujigaoka Park was not one of the popular festival type of parks, so it was a great choice for the couple.  Kageyama and Y/N walked together on the path, side-by-side and enjoying the view.  Since it was cold, Y/MN was holding Kageyama's hand from inside of his jacket.

"This reminds me," Y/N started, "is this the date you had in mind when you promised me in the summer?"

"I thought that was our fall date?  Didn't I tell you?" Kageyama said in a confused tone.

"Wait but you brought me to a college volleyball match," Y/N replied.

"I thought that counted as a date, Hinata san agreed with me."

"Hmm guess not, it's fine though.  It's nice that you're thinking of me and were going on a date now anyways."

"Maybe I'll make this date count instead," Kageyama said as he rubbed his thumb on Y/N's hand.

"I mean that volleyball date was pretty fun, we did go to a cafe after." Y/N said, "What about you, how did you feel about that date."

Kageyama got serious for a second, "The setter one the blue team was amazing and so precise.  The spiker and the setter totally trusted each other.  On the other hand, the setter from the red team was so cool with the crazy sets and everything and the spiker was able to spike it all."

Y/N began to laugh at Kageyama, "I can't believe that you're like this.  You need help with your english and math homework because you don't pay attention to class, but you pull off this attention on volleyball games."

"B-boke..." Kageyama said, while heat began to rush to his face.

Kageyama continued after a couple seconds, "Sorry, I may have gotten over board with that."

"Nope not at all, I like it when you talk about your passions, it's just funny how you did all the hand motions as well."

Kageyama looked around and tried to change the subject.  The subject that caught his eye was a crepe stand, which was only a couple more feet away from the two.

(This is what it sorta looks like.  This place isn't real except for the park because I couldn't find any crepe stands in Japan)

Kageyama pointed to the crepe stand's direction, "Hey, let's get some crepes."

"Are you hungry?" Y/N asked, "Cause you did just exercise this morning."

"No I just wanted to change the subject...anyways let's go," Kageyama said, dragging Y/N to the crepe stand.

"Dang it, why'd I say that," Kageyama thought to himself, "I'm such an idiot."

They headed over to the crepe stand for something to eat.  The two grabbed the menu on the table to look at the options.  The owner was busy washing the materials, until he saw the two waiting.

"Good morning, what would you like today," the owner said, while turning around to the couple, "unless you haven't checked the menu yet."

"Yeah just give us a minute," Y/N said, while checking the menu with Kageyama.

The owner replied, "Yes of course, just ring the bell and I'll be there.  I'll clean up in the mean time.

Y/N and Kageyama looked through the options and decided.

"I'll get the strawberry crepe, what about you?" Kageyama asked.

Y/N responded to her boyfriend, "I'm not really sure, it's between the strawberry one that you wanted and the green tea crepe."

"What if you get the green tea one and then we can trade off to see which one you like better." Kageyama suggested, "Does that work?"

"Yeah, thanks," Y/N replied with a smile.

"Mhmm no problem," Kageyama said back.

Y/N pressed the bell to get the owner's attention.

"So are the two of you ready?" the owner asked.

"Yes we are, can we have one strawberry crepe and one green tea crepe please?" Y/N asked, "And that will be it thank you."

"Your order will be out in minutes," he stated, as he got ready to make the crepes.

Kageyama and Y/N waited for the owner to make the crepes.  After a couple minutes, their order was ready and the owner brought the crepes out.

"Your total will be 800 yen," the owner said, handing the crepes to Y/N.

"Here I'll pay," Kageyama said to Y/N.

He quickly fished out his wallet, from his jacket pocket, and took out the money.

Kageyama handed the owner the money, "Here's the money, 1000 yen."

The owner took the money and gave Kageyama the change, "Here's your change, 200 yen and have a nice day."

"Thanks you too," Kageyama and Y/N responded.

The couple walked away as the owner put the money in the money jar.

Y/N handed Kageyama his crepe, "Hey Tobio san, I could've paid too you know."

"It's fine, plus I want to treat you today," Kageyama replied before taking a bite into his strawberry crepe.

Y/N took a bite out of her green tea crepe, "Yeah but now I feel bad,"

"Hmm tell you what, we can split the bill for lunch later," Kageyama said, looking down at Y/N, "would that work?"

"Yeah I guess, let's go find a place near here later," Y/N said after taking a bite.

Kageyama poked Y/N's cheek and smiled, "Boke, normally people would be sad to spend money."

"Hey can I try your crepe?" Y/N asked, obvious that she didn't hear Kageyama's comment.

"Yeah sure,"

The two traded crepes and took a bite.

"Woah the strawberry crepe tastes good." Y/N complimented.

"I like the green tea one," Kageyama said, taking another bite.

"Do you want to trade completely then?" Y/N asked.

Kageyama nodded with a blush on his face.  The two continued to walk as they ate their crepes.

"I was wondering," Y/N started.

"Do you want to stay over tonight?" Y/N asked, "I have some mochi I need to finish."

"Okay," Kageyama nodded.

"That's good since your clothes are over at my house,"  Y/N said, "we can just head to my place after lunch."

The couple continued to eat and walk around the park.  After finishing their snack, they walked a bit longer till lunch time.  They walked out the park, and stood near the entrance, to plan on where to go next.

"What are you craving for lunch?" Y/N asked as she pulled out her phone.

"Do ramen work?" Kageyama said, while hugging Y/N from behind and looking at the options.

"Yeah of course," Y/N replied, scrolling through the options, "does Ippudo work?  It's close by here."

"We should go to some place a bit closer to you place," Kageyama replied, "it'll make it easier to head home."

"What about Oppeshan, it's closer to your place." Kageyama suggested.

"Then we should go there.  It's a train ride and a walk away." Y/N replied, " and when we're done, we can head over to my place."

"Alright well let's go, where do we head first?" 

Kageyama and Y/N walked back to the busy train station and were on their way to their destination.  Once inside the train, Kageyama held on to Y/N's hand so she wouldn't get lost in the busy environment.  He held onto the passenger handles to keep the two stable.  After a couple minutes, they got off and headed over to Oppeshan, the ramen bar.

***********************************************************************************************

Sorry for the slow update, I have been working on the extra chapters for my Kuroo story.  There will be a part 2 out for this chapter since this was already a bit long.  The word total for this chapter is 3634 words.  The next chapter will be the last one because this book isn't doing every well.  I edited the ending to be three chapters earlier unless you guys wanted the full ending.  Thank you for your time and happy reading.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

157K 6.6K 37
A Haikyu! Kagehina fanfic Kageyama and Hinata have liked each other for a long time. They've never told each other, but what happens when a myster...
2.2K 82 28
WARNING: Smut (alittle bit) THIS IS A REWRITE! (this was originally the first book I wrote too) Female reader is Lily (aka Y/n) Lily wants to become...
4.6K 250 32
~completed:)~ -Kagehina- Being a "play thing" was what Hinata was used too, atleast ever since his mother and sister had died The only thing that kep...
558K 14.8K 32
A fanfiction of you and your favorite Haikyuu character. Disclaimer: I do not own Haikyuu Hope you enjoy!! update; HUGE thanks to anyone who has rea...