The Mirror

بواسطة Taekmykook

I see a face in the mirror. It's not mine. {Short Story} Fanart artist(insta): @Wooman95 ⚠️May contain trig... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Epilogue
Explanation Chapter

7

2.2K 263 15
بواسطة Taekmykook

"Why's it so dark there?" I asked, whispering for only his ears to hear.

My mother was home and I didn't want to go to the doctor again or better worse hear her cry.

He looked at me and shrugged a bit and I let out a breath of air. He frustrated me at times and could be quite curt but I didn't dwell too much.

"I've known you for a while yet I still don't know your name, will you ever tell me it?"

He smiled at me and continued to stare, not answering a word I spoke. It angered me now, and I took it as arrogance so I scoffed at him with a scowl.

"You know what I don't even care!"
I screamed and let my rage walk me out of his sight. I walked out the room, walked out the house and came back only when the stars were out.

But when I came back, pride tucked away, the boy in the mirror was gone. I wondered that night, pitifully so, if it's forever that he'll leave me alone.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

59.1K 2.3K 32
Taehyung has fallen in love with someone whom he felt would love him back, but when a secret that has never been told to a living soul, except for Ji...
150K 31K 98
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
54.8K 7.2K 78
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duración de la flor de cerezo" ╰──➢ Advertencias ✧ ⁞ ❏. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN ⁞ ❏. Todoroki Bottom! ⁞ ❏. Smu...
7.7K 136 6
(Remake Version) Y/N 'Siegfried' Tokasaki, his last name was formerly Takamiya. He is the son of two spirits, one is Siegfried and the other was Mio...