Inside The House

נכתב על ידי _Maxwell_Porter_

Inside The House Trilogy - BOOK 1 A tour to Europe sounds like a sensational road trip plan for any American... עוד

I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
Epilouge
Acknowledgments and a short note from the author

III

478 27 9
נכתב על ידי _Maxwell_Porter_

Rayan was a doberman, Alex was a kangaroo, and Randal was a tiger. At least that's what Elizabeth - a vixen who dyes her fur purple and puts purple lenses on her eyes - told me. She was the one who offered to accompany me for the day today. She seemed like the type of girl who wasn't afraid of either Rayan or Alex or Randal. She revealed to me that as soon as she found out my name and where I was coming from, she immediately checked out my Facebook profile. She knew from the first moment that I was gay (supposedly by the pictures). She announced that if it wasn't for her, our group leader would have definitely put me in a bench with one of the boys. There were seven in the class and now there were eight. As Elizabeth put it, all the boys in the class were "mentally fucked up." In addition to them, she recommended that I watch out for Roxana. She was a beautiful gazelle who put more makeup on her face than would suit her. All the boys were going for her in class...come on, in school. And actually, no wonder. She had very shapely thighs, beautiful smooth legs distinguished by little spots here and there... well overall
a typical diva. Elizabeth stated that if Roxana announced a contest that she would give her ass to the one who would kill me, I would die at least a few times. When I asked why Roxana didn't pick one of the three class athletes, like Rayan, Elizabeth replied:

- Roxana is waiting for Rayan's career to develop. At this point, the guy doesn't have a dime on him, but he's a very promising boxer. Like the other two, though Rayan is by far the best. Roxana, can afford to wait that long. Any babe of her ilk would want an alpha male, but not a poor one.

It seemed very shallow to me. On the other hand, what can such a Rayan represent except a pile of muscles, piercings in the lips and eyebrows? From the logical point of view, absolutely nothing. So you can look at each other, but do not ask - that's the basis. Elizabeth said that all three of them are not her type at all and she prefers cute boys like me. I'm not cute, but it's nice that she thinks so.

Elizabeth also told me why all three of them didn't move up a grade, but stayed at a lower level. Namely, last year they started a school subject called "cultural knowledge", which Rayan failed. It might seem that math, or physics are the hardest subjects. In the case of this school, it is cultural knowledge. The woman teaching this subject has classes on Fridays, so I still have almost a whole week to find out what the requirements are for this teacher.

The rest of the students seemed extremely ordinary. They did not stand out and did not pay much attention to me. It was not until a few hours later, during another lesson, that Elizabeth told me that she had heard in the group chat that I had been seen getting out of a car together with Aurelia Von Rostov.

- It's hard not to be seen since I live with her. - I replied surprised by this situation.

- What do you mean, you live with the Von Rostovs? - Elizabeth asked clearly puzzled. Now
I knew that this family was more famous in this area than I would have thought. I decided to rectify the situation.

- I meant that I was their guest. - I answered as calmly as I could. - We don't know how much yet...I mean me and my mom, because I came here from the United States with her. You can write it to them. Oh that's right, write that I'm saying that...

- Write it to them yourself. - Elizabeth looked at me with pity while adding me to a group in Messenger.

"12:31 - Elizabeth: Junkies, if you're so curious, you have the opportunity to ask Max directly if he lives with the Von Rostovs.

"12:31 - Roxana: Hey Max <3 We haven't had a chance to chat yet, but on behalf of the class

I welcome you! Kisses kisses sweetie."

"12:31 - Betty: I'm about to fucking puke. Too much love for you Roxana xD".

"12:32 - Adam: Hello."

"12:32 - Sarah: Hi Max."

"12:33 - Patrick: So are you living with them or not?

"12:34 - Maxwell: Hi everyone. I'm just a guest at their place."

"12:35 - Abby: Hey. I have information that your mom is Von Rostov's new wife."

Well, what the fuck else! Even here they're already putting us together as a family? It's definitely Aurelia's doing, because how would they know my mother was with Gregory. Actually, I still don't know who he is. It's frustrating, everyone knows everything better than me.

"12:36 - Maxwell: Abby, I didn't get the wedding invitation, I didn't see the ring so I can't confirm that.

"12:37 - Alex: Maxwell, maybe Von Rostov is fucking you and your mother is just a cover?

"12:37 - Elizabeth: Alex, I sense jealousy xD"

Under Elizabeth's post, there were a lot of emoticons representing laughter. This one winked at me and told me not to give up because they would take advantage of it and eat me for breakfast. She announced that it was mild for them anyway and that I would expect worse. For the rest, Alex's face was impish. It was noticeable when I glanced at the last desks in the back of the classroom. Rayan and Randal, were clearly having an incredible laugh at their friend after Elizabeth's entry. Then a thought occurred to me. I asked myself if she would go with me to the coach later, as the principal had instructed me to discuss one thing with him. She replied that the boys had practice that day and that it wasn't a good idea because half the girls from school would come down to the stands then to see the athletes practice.

- Well, I wasn't supposed to be afraid of them," I winked at Elizabeth. - I think this will be the best opportunity to show them that I am not afraid of them.

Elizabeth wrinkled her nose and scratched behind her ear.

- Twisted logic, because after all, there will be a lot of people there, so you know they're unlikely to do anything to you... but the trainer will laugh at you. You don't have the appeal for boxing....

- I don't want to go boxing. I want this coach to prepare me physically for some modern dance competition," I replied proudly, to which Elizabeth smacked her head. - What?

- Dude, you're on your first day of school and already you want to embarrass yourself in front of everyone? I don't doubt that you can dance, but come on. I'm saying this because I don't want you to hurt yourself. - Elizabeth made a face like I at least came out of the toilet with toilet paper stuck to the sole of my shoe.

- Trust me, I won't dare. Just hide somewhere in the crowd of those girls so I can see you. If I stay focused, everything will turn out fine. - I reassured my new acquaintance reassuringly.

She nodded her head in disapproval and waited out the end of the class with a broken look, staring at the clock hanging on the wall with a confused gaze. Admittedly, I couldn't concentrate on the lesson as I devised the dance moves I would present to the coach. If my plan succeeds, people will like me and then Rayan and the rest will have a harder time attacking me. If it doesn't work out, I'm finished. That's why failure is not an option, it's not even an option. It all depended on whether the coach would let me showcase my skills to the music he would let me choose. If not, and he chooses something too slow and not dynamic, I will have to improvise.

I was consumed with thoughts until the end of class when the bell finally rang heralding the imminent end of class. The students started to pack up, and the guys on the last bench immediately ran out of the room. It was as if they had packed moments before, or had not taken anything out of their backpacks at all. The first to run out was Rayan, who only looked towards Roxana as he left the classroom. She completely ignored him and continued packing her things into her bag. Randal was next. This one on the other hand stared at Rayan like a picture and didn't look anywhere. He just ran after him. Third in line to leave was, of course, Alex, who cast
a stern look as he left first Elizabeth and then me.

- It doesn't look bad, - interjected the purple-eyed girl. - Shall we go? I'm looking forward to this show.

A moment of doubt came over me as I saw Alex looking in my direction. But I can't afford to let them even try to attack me. I saw them outside the school, looking at me like a wounded animal. The most sensible way out of this situation would be consideration from the coach. Besides, I'm not going to give up something I really love just because some retards are at the same coach at the same time. I'm not going to let that happen. No way.

- Elizabeth, please lead the way. - I politely indicated the gesture with my hand to exit the classroom,

- The way is not difficult, although getting through this crowd of girls may be problematic - she rolled her eyes and stood up, heading for the exit.

She was right. The people walking towards the sports hall were in large numbers, mostly girls who wanted to watch the guys boxing. If I wasn't struggling for survival in this school, I would probably go to watch, too. However, such a move would only finish me off. The guys would eat me alive if they found out that a gay guy was watching them sweat during practice.

Eventually we ended up under the entrance to the hall. From there there were three passageways. The main entrance for the players of the school teams that would be facing each other in the sports hall, the second entrance to the public stands, where she reluctantly went, and the third entrance, the cantina. I determined that I would choose this third entrance because there was the greatest likelihood that I would find Coach Patrick there. I walked up to the door and carefully knocked on it. The door opened and in it stood a middle-aged Dog de Bordeaux wearing a blue sweatshirt and a whistle around his neck. He looked very impatient and reluctant to visit while the athletes were training.

- Yeah? I don't have much time. - Coach spoke up while looking at me with an investigative eye.

- Good afternoon. My name is Maxwell Porter. I am a new student and Principal Robert told me that you could help me.

The teacher stared uncertainly. He probably wondered how he as a coach could help such
a short, skinny and petite person that I was.

- I hope you're not talking about basketball or boxing kid ... - the coach was clearly impatient.

- No where else. I do modern dance. I need a coach to prepare me physically for possible dance competitions. He wants to contribute something to the school community. - I declared.

I think the man liked what I said, but he immediately nodded and grabbed his temples in a gesture as if he was thinking about the fate of the world. The gesture was too artificial for me.

- I understand. - He began. - However, you must know that you would be alone. Our cheerleaders can barely handle regular routines, let alone modern dance.

- That's okay, I'm dancing solo... Well, let the coach give me one chance. I'll prove my worth.

The coach furrowed his brow. Clearly the prospect of training a dancer does not appeal to him at all. But he had to come up with something strong to discourage me. And even if he did, I wouldn't let it go.

- Okay. But I only have time now.

- Great, I'm ready. - I replied.

- A lot of students come to watch the boys practice. There will be quite an audience. - The teacher continued.

- That doesn't bother me. - I immediately responded.

It was obvious that the teacher was thinking how to get rid of me, but he was running out of arguments. He scratched his forehead and then suddenly smiled briefly under his breath, which worried me.

- How good are you at this modern dance? - he asked. Certainly, this did not bode well.

- Very good, not bragging. - I thought for a moment before answering like that. Now I wasn't sure if it was a tactically good move.

- That's fine, you'll dance to the music I put on for you. If you're good at improvising, you'll get
a workout. If not, you're out of my training. Do you understand, kid? - The trainer came close to me in such a way that it awakened the fear in me. However, it was too late to back down. I just nodded my agreement and the coach waved his hand for me to go inside.

Before we walked from the cantina to the sports hall, the coach asked if I wanted to change.
I replied that I didn't have anything to wear today, besides the average song lasts about three minutes, so I should be able to make it in that long in my shirt and pants. The coach shrugged his shoulders and asked me to wait a moment. He grabbed a tape recorder from the canteen and walked out into the hall. He left the door ajar, through which I noticed the guys from class. There was Alex, Randal and of course the leader of the gang Rayan. There were others I didn't recognize, but no surprise there. First day of school, and I'm shoved into a nest of vipers where if one bites me and I can't handle it, all the others will pounce on me. The coach instructed something to his charges, who only laughed and looked towards the cantina. Then they started warming up. Were they doing sparring? I think that's what it's called.

Coach called me into the hall. The people in the stands were thankfully not as many as I expected. However, I couldn't find Elizabeth among them, which started to stress me out. From behind me, I could hear that the guys had already started taunting me and were quite even about it. The coach of course didn't react, after all he wanted to get rid of me from here as soon as possible. The only positive thing was that no one in the stands paid any attention to me. I looked around, stopping my gaze at Rayan, who was currently taking a break from his warm-up. He folded his arms across his chest and grinned mockingly. Before, I was 100% sure that if I failed I would lose my life at this school. Now I know it 300%. I never would have expected that
a smile could carry so much terror and sinisterness. I nervously swallowed my saliva and the coach asked if I was ready.

I wasn't. I looked around the stands in search of at least one kind look from Elizabeth, but
I couldn't find one. I did, however, notice someone else. A face sort of similar... how do I know her. I quickly realized that Aurelia was also standing in the stands, staring at me with a look of pity. I looked her straight in the eyes and clenched my fist.

- Are you ready? - the coach asked in an exasperated voice, and the boys standing behind me snorted with laughter again.

I adjusted my shirt and pants. I combed my light cream hair with my fingers still looking at Aurelia.

- Ready. - I said.

And it began. Coach set the bar high, but not high enough to bend me. One second to recognize the right song for the dance I'm doing is too much. Of course the song "Zedd - Stay the Night" came out of the tape recorder. I automatically started doing standard moves, first only with my hands and hips, throwing Aurelia a look saying "not this time". The song begins dynamically, but relatively slowly. Quickly its rhythm speeds up and you have to keep up with it. I stayed focused and executed my movements with the kind of fluidity that school in the United States had taught me. Before entering the first chorus, the song slows down. Literally for a brief moment, but in dance it is important to present such details. The faster movements of my arms stopped, and the moves of my hips transformed into the graceful movement of my feet on the floor.
I certainly looked like I was beginning to skate slowly across the sports arena floor, but that was only the introduction to the chorus, and not the first. Things continued very quickly. I could see the veins on my arms trying to come out from under the skin from the exertion I was putting myself through. Not warming up was a bad idea, but it looks like everything is going according to plan. Whirling around the dance floor, I couldn't see anyone anymore. Neither Aurelia, nor the coach, nor Rayan, nor anyone from the audience. There was only me, my body, my soul and the music I was moving to. Before the last chorus came in, I decided to change the concept of the dance a bit. I wanted to show them all that just because I'm thin doesn't mean I'm not fit. After all, modern dance requires a lot of effort and physical fitness. Maybe I wasn't strong, maybe
I wasn't muscular. But I was flexible and smart and fast. Something those donkeys behind me will never achieve again and something I will always be better at.

Finishing the song, I rode my knees on the floor. I would lie down on the floor, and in a moment
I would jump up and do a pirouette, which when I fell on the floor, turned into a twirl. I came out of it slowly just as the song was ending. I rolled across the floor and in a kneeling position
I bowed to the audience in the stands.

Thunderous applause rang out. My eyes were closed, but I knew that everyone in the stands was clapping. It was too loud, and there were too many whistles of approval. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see who it was, and it was the coach, whose face was impassive. It was obvious that he was shocked. He took me under his arm and led me to the canteen. The audience in the stands was clapping with delight the whole time. I stated that it was now or never. I smiled widely showing my pearly fangs and raised my hand in a gesture of greeting to the audience who received it very warmly. I noticed the faces of the guys still for a second before dropping into the cantina. Rayan's face expressed nothing. Alex was furious, his face reddening with anger. Randal, on the other hand, was surprised. I made it. I did it!

- Max, right? Did I remember that right? - the coach finally spoke after leading me to the cantina. - Anyway, it doesn't matter. You dance crazy. I've never seen anything like it with my own eyes.

I said. Position marked, since the coach liked it, the teammates won't even dare move me. These athletes always act the same way. They can spit on teachers, people, and society as a whole. But what the coach says is sacred.

- Thank you very much," I said, clearly pleased with myself. - Does this mean that you will train me?

Coach scratched his head and you could see he was saddened. What is it all about this time?

- I have to tell you that I can't. Not because I don't want to...but I have no idea what exercises to ask you so I don't mess up your dance. I promise you that by the next practice I will find someone to tell you everything. Me, too, with the rest of you, so I can watch to see if you're doing the exercises effectively.

I have to say, this is not what I expected. I'd be a fool if I said no. She wants to find me a dance coach just so I can pursue my career. It couldn't have worked out any better.

- Thank you. I'll be happy to use it. - I smiled at the coach harder than I intended.

- I have a request for you though...could you teach our cheerleaders this and that? At least half of them have seen you, and I'm sure they'd be thrilled. Besides, the guys on the team have always complained about the poor cheering. Maybe you could teach these girls something?

Thequestion took a more pleading form. I guess it was a form of redemption fordisregarding me earlier. Not important, seriously. What matters is that I haveaccomplished my goal. No one will insult me for being gay. Now they can't doanything to me because a gay man will teach their cheerleaders how to move.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

136K 4.3K 52
➜ HIGHEST RANKS: #1 in FURRY, #5 in GAY, #1 in FURRIES, #1 in FURRYFANDOM, #1 in FURSONA, #1 in GAYFURRY, #1 in FURRYGAY, #1 in IMPACTFUL ➜ ACCOMPLIS...
53.2K 2K 58
PLAY HARD! PLAY LOUD! HAVE FUN! HARVARD NORTHWEST, an eighteen-year-old coyote, is just finishing up his final year of high school, and that means it...
123K 6.5K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
306 5 5
also published on ao3 (ishipjawnlock) --- "Stay here." "And do what? Watch you masturbating?" As if I didn't do that already. "No.", he stopped, "Jo...