|| 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑-𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ||...

Da Reanna_1617

°・✧:°•➰.° ━ 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ━ °.➰•°:✧・° °・✧:°•➰.° ━ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ━ °.➰•°:✧・° °・✧:°•➰.° ━ 𝐁𝐎�... Altro

\\ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 //
\\ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 //
\\ 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒 //
\\ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 //
\\ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒 //
\\ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏 //
\\ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟑 //
\\ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒 //

\\ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐 //

1.2K 43 39
Da Reanna_1617

❝𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑-𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟮: ❝𝗪𝗢𝗔𝗛, 𝗪𝗢𝗔𝗛, 𝗪𝗢𝗔𝗛. 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗢𝗡 𝗔 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘, 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗔.

𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐘 started walking up to their apartment to get ready for the gig.

"Hey, Dot." The Fray twins spoke in unison, which made Dot look up from the tarot cards that layed flat on the glass table.

"Hey, girls!" Dot responded back in a cheery tone to the twins.

"How's your future looking?" Clary asked, intrigued as to know what the cards have to say for the woman's future.

"Not as good as both of yours." Dot commented back, as if she knew exactly what the Fray twin's fortunes were.

"Hmm." Ana hummed quizzically to the dark haired woman.

"The tarot cards tell me that you, Clary, got into the advanced program, whilst Ana got into the photography program." Dot revealed to the two red heads with a wide grin on her face.

"And by 'the tarot cards,' you mean, 'Simon's Twitter account'?" Clary asked in an amused tone, whilst giving Dot a look.

"Okay." Dot chuckled, "I follow him."

"Mmm." Clary hummed back.

"Turns out, predicting the future with tarot cards is very complicated." Dot explained to the two 18 year olds, whilst flipping over one of the tarot cards that had a painting of The Ace of Cups on it, "But, I do see a birthday present in both of your futures."

Dot bent down to pick up two paper bags, and gave one to Clary and one to Ana.

"Dot!" Anastasia exclaimed in disbelief, yet excitement. Anastasia was not at all expecting a gift from the woman who both her and her twin looked up to as an older sister.

Clary looked at Dot with the same expression on her face as her twin sister had.

Dot just chuckled at Ana's tone, "Okay, open it."

The Fray twins both opened the paper bags, only to reveal a black mesh long-sleeved top, which was in Clary's bag. Whilst Ana had pulled out a black cropped top with a gold zip going down the middle.

"Wow!" Clary spoke in an amazed tone at her gift.

"Dot, I love it. Thank you." Anastasia replied in gratitude to the older woman.

"Yeah, you both might want to keep that on the DL, 'cause your mom's my boss and I don't want her to flip out." Dot commented to the two girls.

"Yeah, but that's how we know it's cool." Both Ana and Clary spoke in unison to Dot, the three laughing in response.

"You know, you're way better at gift-giving than magically predicting the future." The red headed girl spoke, whilst holding her long sleeve top in awe.

"Nothing magical about it." Dot shrugged, "I just buy the things that I wanna' wear."

The two 18 year old girls placed their presents in the paper bag, and Dot pulled both girls into a warm hug. "Happy birthday, girls."

"Thank you." Both Ana and Clary spoke in synchronisation, which is what they do quite a lot.

The three pulled back from their embrace.

"I love you, Ana and Clary." Dot said, as if the two were going to leave the country of something.

"We love you too, Dot." Anastasia responded.

The older woman sighed heavily.

"You okay?" Clary asked in a concerned tone to Dot.

Dot looked at Clary and Ana for a minute, as though as if she was dreading something, but the Fray twins didn't quite know what. But Dot just shook her head, dismissing the older Fray twin's concern.

"Yeah." The brunette woman reassured, whilst chuckling. "Yeah, happy birthday, girls."

Both Clary and Ana knew that Dot wasn't telling the truth, but neither of them wanted to confront the woman who they looked up to as an older sister, about her questionable behaviour. They both just plastered on a smile to conceal their worry for the brunette.

"Go up and see your mom." Dot requested to the twins.

With that being said, the girls collected their birthday presents and walked up to see their mom upstairs.

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐘, walked up to their living room, only to see their mother.

"Mom!" Ana exclaimed in excitement once seeing her mother.

"You two did it! Yay!" Jocelyn Fray said in the same excited tone as her daughter.

Ana and Clary smiled widely at their mother's enthusiasm.

"You also follow Simon?" Clary questioned in disbelief, yet was half amused by this. She then set her bag onto the floor.

"He only has 92 followers." Jocelyn answered truthfully to her oldest twin daughter.

Jocelyn then pulled Clary into a hug.

"He needs the retweets. Congratulations to the both of you." Their mother said in a proud tone to her two daughters, whilst having a huge grin on her face at their accomplishments.

"Thanks. Hashtag stalkermom." Anastasia commented playfully to her mom.

Clary just chuckled at her twin, and replied back to her mom, "Thank you."

Their mother then walked over to Ana, and pulled her into a warm embrace.

"I can't believe you got into the photography programme, Stasia." Anastasia's mom said back to her youngest twin daughter, whilst taking Ana's face in her hands and placing a comforting hand on her cheek. Anastasia smiled up at her mom, glad that she was pleased with her outcome of her programme.

The mother and daughter pulled away. Jocelyn pulled up something from the coffee table, only for her to produce two boxes that had a holographic bow on top of them.

"Happy birthday." Jocelyn said to the girls and wore a wide smile on her face.

The three of them sat down on the couch, so that Ana and Clary could open their gift from their mother.

The two opened their wooden boxes up.

"It's called a stele." Jocelyn commented when seeing her both of her daughters faces contort into confusion as to what the item was.

The Fray twins picked up the 'stele' and looked at the intricate detailing on it.

"What is it, like, a paperweight?" Clary asked in an intrigued voice to her mother.

"No, it's much more than that." Jocelyn nodded towards the two steles, "It's very ancient. I want you both to have them."

When seeing Anastasia's turn into a look of confusion as to why she would need this useless device, Jocelyn quickly added onto her justifications, "It's a family heirloom."

That suddenly peaked Ana's interest, considering she takes photos of cool looking things and this could add to her collection for her portfolio in photography. "We Frays have heirlooms?"

Clary chuckled at her sister's change in attitude towards the stele.

"A few." Jocelyn confirmed to Anastasia.

"You know, it's weird. I doodled something that looked like this, this morning." Clary commented in realisation when seeing the resemblance from the weird symbol, to her drawing from this morning.

Jocelyn looked at Clary with a look of alarm, neither of the twins noticed because they were more focused on their gift from their mother.

"You must have seen it around the house somewhere." Anastasia suggested, knowing that there was some sort of explanation for this, but didn't know for sure what it was yet.

"Girls, I need to--" But before Jocelyn could finish of her very important sentence, Clary's phone started going off.

Clary went into her jacket pocket and fished out her cellphone that was loudly going off, "Simon." Clary said once seeing the caller ID. "He's on his way over."

Just as the two were about to up and leave their living room, their mother quickly stopped them.

"But we need to talk." Jocelyn stood up, whilst desperately trying to reason with Clary and Ana.

"We can't mom, not right now. We both gotta' change." Anastasia declined her mother's preposition.

"We're going to see Champagne Enema tonight." Clary said in a tone of agreement to her twin's comment.

"What?" Jocelyn asked in confusion, obviously not knowing that was the name of Simon's band.

"Yeah, I know." Anastasia responded back in agreement, "It's the new band name."

"But Simon and Maureen are taking both of us out after." Clary added.

"But it's. . ." Jocelyn trailed off when finding it harder than expected to tell her daughter's the truth, but then sighed, "It's both of your 18th birthdays, and, uh. . ."

Jocelyn inhaled deeply, "Everything's gonna change for you both now."

"Mom, we've had the talk." Clary said to her mother reassuringly.

"I'm good." Anastasia said sarcastically, whilst raising her hand in the air and pointed at herself to indicate that she did not want to have the 'sex talk', again.

Just as Ana and Clary were about to walk off, Jocelyn quickly grabbed a hold of each of their arms to stop them from going anywhere.

"We need to have a much different and more important talk." Jocelyn spoke in a slight stern tone to her daughters.

"And we will." Both Clary and Ana spoke in unison to their mother.

"But can it be over breakfast, all right?" Anastasia asked in a pleading tone to their mother, whilst leaning over to kiss her mother on the forehead.

Clary walked on over to her mother and kissed her cheek.

"I love you." Anastasia and Clary said to their mother and picked up their gift bags.

Before they started walking off to the direction of their own bedrooms, they both spoke from over their shoulders without even turning around to see their mother's reaction, "Thank you for the heirlooms, I love you."

With that being all that was said, the two Fray girls walked into their rooms.

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 appropriate attire for 'Champagne Enema', whilst wearing the cropped off the shoulder top that Dot had given to her as a birthday present.

She quickly put on her black leather jacket and zipped it up, knowing that if her mother saw her wearing a crop top like that, she would freak the hell out and make her go and get changed again.

Ana then picked up her stele, and placed it in her jacket pocket, whilst walking out of her room to see her twin standing outside her room waiting for her to hurry up.

"Hey Luke, what's up?" Clary and Ana spoke to their father figure, whilst her and Ana made their way towards the kitchen where their mother sat down, and Luke leaning against the table.

"Hey!" Luke exclaimed when seeing the two birthday girls. "Incredible drawing." Luke complemented in amazement to Clary.

"Oh, thanks." Clary said back.

"And I got you both these." Luke added to the Fray twins, whilst holding a cardboard box filled with cans of spray paint.

"Spray paint." Luke said to the two girls, whilst giving the box to the twins.

"Oh, they're perfect." Anastasia commented in amazement when seeing the spray paint.

"If I catch any of that paint on city walls, I will arrest the both of you." Luke commented in a stern tern to the twins.

"The paint is for Simon's van." Clary reassured to her stepdad.

"I've been insisting on a different name for the band, because 'Champagne Enema' is a weird ass name if you ask me." Anastasia said sarcastically, whisky rolling her eyes at the lame band name.

"Language, Stasia." Luke scolded in a stern tone, yet couldn't help but be amused by her remark.

Anastasia just huffed back in response.

"I agree about changing the band name, Ana." Clary responded back in agreement.

"Oh, yes please." Jocelyn nodded back at the girl's idea about changing the weird band name.

"Yeah," Clary responded back to her mom.

"Did your mom talk to the both of you about those?" Luke asked Anastasia, who looked up at Luke in confusion, but that quickly faded away once he pointed towards the stele that was sticking out of her jacket pocket, which the same applied for her twin.

"The heirloom." Clary said in realisation and took it out of her greed hoodie, whilst looking at her twin to see that she had also pulled out the 'heirloom' from her pocket.

"Yeah, it's beautiful." Anastasia nodded back to Luke.

"Stasia, Clary, you're both 18 now, and--" Before Luke could continue, he was cutt of by Anastasia, who spoke in a bewildered tone, "What is with you guys?"

Clary nodded her head in agreement to her twin, also seeing their mom and Luke's weird behaviour.

"We're turning 18, it's not like I'm headed off on some epic journey." Clary added in disbelief at the two adults.

"Clare, you say that now but. . ." Anastasia muttered to herself.

Simon suddenly came into the apartment, and interrupted the family moment by commenting, "But you are!"

Clary and Ana turned around to see the their nerd best friend walk on over to the Fray's and Luke.

"See, we are all going to Lombardi's to celebrate both of your birthday's after our gig." Simon added in a cheery tone.

Clary just giggled at Simon. Anastasia rolled her eyes at the interaction between her twin and best friend.

"You should both come back here after." Jocelyn interrupted their discussion, which made Ana sigh in relief that her mother stopped their conversation from going off topic.

"The city's not that safe right now." Jocelyn reasoned to her daughters.

"Mom, thanks, but we're ready to go now." Anastasia responded.

"Yeah, we will take a rain check." Simon said in agreement to the youngest Fray twin.

The three 18 year old were walking towards the front door, but suddenly stopped due to Simon turning around to look at Jocelyn and Luke, "Wait, do I smell chicken cacciatore?" Simon questioned to the two adults, whilst pointing towards Jocelyn.

"Simon, your gig." Anastasia reminded her best friend, whilst giving him a look that read 'if we don't leave right now, I will literally end you', which immediately made Simon back down.

"Oh, you're singing?" Luke asked the teenage boy in a surprised tone.

"Yes, big gig." Simon responded in a tone of agreement and added onto his comment, "And by big, I mean not so."

Like chuckled at this, and Simon smirked back.

Jocelyn quickly pulled her two girls into a tight hug, almost suffocating the two.

"Losing circulation here." Anastasia sarcastically croaked out in a strained voice into her mother's shoulder.

Clary let out a strained chuckle at her sisters voice.

"Breakfast, you two and me, tomorrow. Promise?" Jocelyn said sternly, yet was worried about the idea of the two of them going out tonight.

"Yep." Clary and Anastasia said back to their mother in agreement.

"Mom. . . Uh, mom?" Clary asked when not receiving a response back from their mother.

"Mom, you have to let up go. We're both biologically and legally an adult." Anastasia said desperately, whilst trying to reason with their mother to let her and Clary go.

"Yeah." Jocelyn whispered back, and let her daughters go. "That's what I'm afraid of."

"Shall we?" Clary asked her best friend, who's response was, "Yes."

"Let's go, Clare." Anastasia smirked.

"Let's do this, Ana." Clary smirked back to her twin.

Clary quickly got onto Simon's back for a piggyback, and off the three went.

"𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐌 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎 overprotective lately." Clary said to both Maureen and Simon chuckling at the thought, whilst Anastasia nodded at Clary to back her up.

The four 18 year olds sat on the roof of Simon's yellow van, who help a guitar in his hand, whilst Anastasia took of her leather jacket because she felt really warm.

"So do you remember in Aliens, when the alien Queen was defending her eggs from Ripley?" Simon asked the three girls.

"In this scenario, is our mom Ripley or the alien Queen?" Ana asked, whilst giving Simon a weirded out look at the fact he was either comparing their mom to an alien Queen or as Ripley.

"Both." Simon answered.

"What?" Maureen asked in exasperation.

"A mother defending her young." Simon explained in a childish voice.

"Defending us from what?" Anastasia asked in disbelief at what Simon just said.

"I spent all day in an art studio, whilst Ana spent hers at the photography programme. Our lives couldn't be more mundane." Clary added, whilst trying to reason with her and her sister's nerd best friend.

"Besides, we really don't know that much about when she was young." Anastasia admitted to Maureen and Simon.

"Oh, just do what I do and get all the dirt from your relatives." Maureen suggested to Ana and started playing around with her bracelets on her wrist.

Clary scoffed at this, "Well, we would if we could, but she doesn't have any."

"And our. . . Our dad died before we were born." Anastasia muttered to the two band members in slight sadness.

"So, you don't have no one?" Maureen asked Ana to clarify for her answers.

"Well, I've got this one right here, so. . ." Ana said teasingly, whilst pointing towards Clary, who playfully rolled her eyes in response.

"No uncles, no aunts, no third cousins, twice removed?" Maureen interrogated to the Fray twins.

"No," Clary said, shaking her head from side to side, "Just me, Ana and our mom."

"It's why the Lewis clan has added three chairs to every seder since pre-school." Simon interrupted.

"Mmm." Clary hummed in agreement, and Ana gave a sarcastic thumbs up towards Simon.

"One for Clary, one for Ana, one for Jocelyn and one for Elijah." Simon explained to Maureen.

"Of course. Obviously." Clary said, which then made Anastasia nod her head in return to her geek best friend's explanation.

"Yes, obviously." Simon agreed back.

"You guys don't think that's a little bit suspicious?" Maureen asked in a way that made Anastasia want to warn her from sticking her nose in places where it doesn't belong. But refrained herself from doing so because it's her 18th birthday, and didn't want to cause a dramatic scene in front of everyone.

Clary turned to look at Maureen when she continued on talking about her and Anastasia's heritage, "You not knowing anything about your family?" Maureen asked, and started talking yet again, "Your mom could be hiding some deep, dark secret."

'When does this freaking girl shut up the hell up?' Ana thought to herself in straight up annoyance at how my Maureen is looking into her nad her twins family.

"Maureen, it's not possible." Clary's voice was what snapped Ana back into reality, and thanked God that she did, otherwise Ana would literally lose her cool with Maureen.

"No, no, think about it--" Maureen persuaded to Clary, but was interrupted by Anastasia.

"No, seriously," Anastasia answered truthfully. "Listen, Maureen. Why are you looking so much into this when this is actually our family, and not yours? Just back off already." Anastasia snapped, which made Clary turn around to face her twin wide-eyed, having a shocked look on her face. Even Simon was shocked at this kind of attitude from his other best friend.

Maureen looked away from Ana, knowing that if she dared to look at her, because God knows what'll be the outcome of that.

"Our mother is incapable of concealing anything from the both of us." Clary said, agreeing with her twin, whilst breaking up the awkward silence that seemed to linger after Ana's outburst only just seconds ago.

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 down next to her twin, whilst watching Simon sing up on stage with a guitar and Maureen playing the keyboard.

"Forever young, I wanna be forever young
Do you really wanna live forever
Forever young"

Simon sang whilst looking at Clary, who stared at him back.

Anastasia nudged her twin, who looked right back at her to see Ana wiggle her eyebrows suggestively, which made Clary giggle back playfully.

Maureen watched the little interaction between Simon and Clary, and stared at the twins when seeing Anastasia mockingly move her eyebrows up and down in a suggestive manner between the Lewis boy and the red-headed girl.

The audience suddenly started clapping at the duo up on stage, whilst the Fray twins clapped along with them.

"Whoo!" Clary cheered.

"Nice one, Lewis!" Anastasia called out to her best friend, who rolled his eyes at her in response.

Simon grinned at Maureen, who smiled back at him.

Anastasia and the rest of the gang walked back outside and over to the yellow van.

"Thanks for being our roadie." Maureen said to Clary, and obviously didn't address Anastasia. Not after the spat between the both of them.

Anastasia scoffed at Maureen's childish behaviour, not even going to say something sarcastic back. Because Maureen isn't worth the large amount of brain cells Anastasia has in order for her to live.

"Yeah, and thank you for being our artist in residence." Simon said in a tone of gratitude to his crush.

"Of course." Clary answered back, whilst looking at a now shirtless Simon Lewis.

Anastasia caught her twins ogling Simon for moment and chuckled at her twins face.

"So, you went on stage as Champagne Enema." Anastasia spoke to her best friend in a tone of distaste when saying the god awful band name.

Simon laughed at this, which then made Maureen laugh.

Anastasia muttered to herself, "What the hell are they laughing at?"

"What were we thinking, right?" Maureen asked, but was cutt off by Simon who said, "But now. . . We're Rock Solid Panda."

"Yeah, we are." Maureen confirmed with a wide smile on her face.

"Rock Solid Panda, coming up." Anastasia said sarcastically to her twin, who then smiled at her sister "I'm feeling inspired."

Clary shook one of the cans of spray paint, and walked to the front of the van with Ana following on after her.

Just as Simon was about to walk to where Maureen and the Fray twins were, Simon and Maureen both said, "Paint."

Simon grabbed the box of paint, and followed on after the girls.

Anastasia stood back a little bit so that she could allow Clary to spary the van with the paint.

Clary took a few steps back, and stood side by side next to her twin, admiring the drawing that she drew.

"What's that tag?" Simon asked curiously to Clary.

"Weird, I didn't even mean to draw that." Clary said trufully, whilst trying to wrap her head around the idea that she also had no clue what that symbol meant.

Even Ana thought that it was weird, considering she had been seeing something almost identical to the print on her stele.

"Second time today." Anastasia commented to her twin, knowing that something was up but didn't know what.

"You know they have confirmed cases of people waking up in the morning speaking French, and they never even studied the language." Maureen spoke up, dismissing the reminder from Ana's outburst at her earlier on.

"Do you think that's some kind of language?" Clary asked Maureen in an intrigued tone, never taking her eyes off of the unknown symbol.

"Sanskrit, maybe." Maureen suggested.

Just as Maureen walked back to stand next to Simon, Ana walked back to the yellow van to collect her black leather jacket, but was shoved slightly when a man barged passed her, obviously not seeing her there.

"Hey, douche bag! Can you watch where you're freakin' going?" Anastasia asked angrily towards the stranger.

This then made him turn around to where the voice had come from.

Anastasia got a better view of who this guy was, only to do a double take when seeing the 'douche bag' looking rather attractive.

He had dark raven hair, and hazel eyes whilst wearing a black buttoned up shirt, which matched the black jacket he was wearing.

And let's not forget his rather hot tattoo on his neck, which was the only one Anastasia could see (considering he was wearing a black jacket).

The man seemed to frown at Anastasia's lingering stare on him, and decided to cut to the chace.

"Wait, you can see me?" The stranger asked the auburn haired girl, who's eyes snapped up to his at the sound of his voice.

Blue eyes met hazel ones. They both stood there, staring at one another for a moment.

The man found it hard to not look at the girl's clevage on display.

"Dude, of course I can see you. I've got eyes for crying out loud!" The Fray girl exclaimed sarcastically to the unknown male, "But you obviously didn't see me. Which means that you need to get your damn eyes checked."

He did not like this girl. Yet, he couldn't help but feel slightly amused by the girl's sass and her sarcastic comments.

The stranger seemed to lose focus, yet he only remained focused on her.

"Hey, buddy!" Anastasia snapped, whilst clicking her fingers in front of the attractive man's face to draw his attention away from something distracting, to something. . . Less distracting. That being her face. "My eyes are up here." Anastasia pointed at her face, "And certainly not here." She then trailed her hand towards her cleavage to emphasise her point.

This made the hot stranger roll his eyes, knowing that munades are such a pain in the ass to deal with. Yet, if she saw him, then that wouldn't make her a mundane now, would it?

"Wait a minute, you have the sight?" Alec asked the auburn haired girl in confusion.

"Woah, woah, woah. Hold on a minute there, Casanova." Anastasia said sarcastically, whilst holding her hand in the air to stop this dude from talking about some crap about having 'The sight', "Is this some lame attempt to get me into your bed? Because if so, then I--" Before Ana could continue on with this ridiculous accusation, she was suddenly pushed up against Simon's yellow van.

"I wouldn't test me right now if I were you, little girl." The mysterious guy said to Anastasia in an attempt to threaten her.

However, it failed due to the close proximity between the two when seeing how their bodies were pressed up against one another.

"I bet you do this to all of the girls that you meet, huh?" Anastasia spoke sarcastically to the raven haired man, who blushed at the sudden comment, but quickly turned back to his serious brooding demeanour.

Just as Alec was about to shoot back a sarcastic comment back, he suddenly realised that he was on a mission to come out here to track down a bunch of demons.

"Dude, you can let go of me now." Anastasia said to Alec, but then suddenly added in an attempt to be seductive, "Or don't."

Alec snapped out of it, and let go of the unknown girl, whilst quickly running away to find his sister and Jace.

"Jace." The attractive raven haired man said to the blonde dude, who was right in front of Clary.

Meanwhile, Clary had been in the same predicament as Ana.

"Look at us Fray's." Anastasia said playfully to Clary, "Me and you both got ourselves a hot looking guy tonight."

______________________________________

𝗔/𝗡:

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮! 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗮𝗯𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗰 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮🥰 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵, 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀. 𝗦𝗼, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝘀! 𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘅𝘅𝘅

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 𝟦𝟧𝟨𝟩

𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙭𝙭𝙭

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

336K 13.1K 43
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
363K 17.7K 79
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
Fake Love Da :)

Fanfiction

142K 3.3K 49
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 34.2K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...