Bakukirideku

De Glitch_Ace32

Deku is a bada**, and an inch taller then Bakugo. Kiriashima is the cinnamon roll of 1-A Not my art nor do I... Mai multe

Backstory of Izuku
first day at UA ( chapter one )
U.S.J.
Kidnaped
DAD?!?!?!
Training
In the dark
First day back
Day at the hospital
New look
ideas
Old friend
Coming Home
Hey guys
What really happen
Mr. Scary
Hey guys
Ryo's first day
Hey guys
im back yall
Mitsuki's
the spot
the stranger
The visit
Face reveal
Part 27 ( i ran out of names
Im sorry

Last part

1.1K 22 2
De Glitch_Ace32

I appeared in LOV base. "You ok Keigo?" I put him on the couch. " Ya he really hurt my wings tho." " let me see." He turned around, he left wing looked a little bent. " I'm going  to kill him." I went to the bathroom to get bandages.  Dabi and the rest has came back from a mission. "Yo what the he** happened to him." Dabi asked. He ran beside me. " You finish this I'm going to go kill someone." I handed the bandages to him, then walked off. 

Keigo POV:

"Someone stop him, he going to kill a pro!" I tried to go after him, but Toya stop me. " Toga will get him. You need to let me finish this, so your wing can heal."

Deku POV:

I was almost out the door when someone grabbed my arm. " Izu you cant kill a hero you'll have to leave your family again. " I turned around it was Toga. " Your right i can't." " You need to go back home." I started to walk home. 

When he got home

Everyone was asleep i change into my pj and climbed in bed.

My POV

Over the years, Ryo became number 1 hero. Izu and Kiri had killed all the men who wanted to kill Izu's dad, Katsuki was rich. The three other kid go to UA. 

That's the end, i hope that you enjoin this story, if you want you can go read my other stories. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

422K 6.3K 26
This is a story about Nemuri Kayama AKA Midnight (who is severly underrated) and the cinnamon roll, izuku Midoriya
5.5K 128 21
-editing- Todoroki and Deku end up together, but how long will Bakugo tolerate it? (Self harm trigger warning)
1.7K 17 39
We will start with Izuku, Bakugo, Iida, Aizawa, Mic, Kirishima, Shoto, Shinso, Sero, Tensei and Fatgum
78.7K 1.5K 12
What happens when a sweet innocent cinnamon roll becomes friends with the top 3 most wanted villains? Meet Izuku Midoriya. He is a sweet innocent cin...