Fighter (USWNT)

By Cr8zyL0uise2020

Zinnia Elizabeth McPhearson has had a lot of tragedy in her life she is 20 years old. She has been called up... More

1
USWNT
USWNT part 2
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
A/N
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Epligoe

45

1.1K 23 0
By Cr8zyL0uise2020

Wedding Day

Zi was getting dressed with her mom, she had 3 brides made Mal, Jade and Samantha.
Brides maid dresses

Best Man Suit

Once everyone was ready, they headed to the church.Zi stood up at the platform with Mal, Jade and Samantha, all of a sudden the track started to play and the bridesmaid came down the isle.
ALyssa bridemaids are her sisters Amanda and  Abigial her third brides maid is Kelley.

Once they got married by the prist they walked out to this song.

When Alyssa and Zi walked out of the Church and took lots of photos, outside of the church.

once they had took all the phots they wanted to they then goit into this car,

A

lyssa and Zi then took the the long way around to let all their family to get to the venue before they did. Once they arrived Zi and Alyssa took some more picture, they were happy and smiling.

T

he Menu is;
Starter
Home-Made Chicken Liver Pate
Poached Salmon Salad
Open-Cup Filed Mushroom

Mains
Seared Medalions of Pock
Classic Beef Wellington
Roasted Mediterranean Vegtable Tartlet

Dessert
Red Currant & Strawberry Cheesecake
Fruits of the Forest Tart
Cheese and Biscuts

Everyone danced through the night and had a really good night. Once Zi and Alyssa

They spent the next few nights in this hotel. They were happy and content as a married couple they were moving to Houston, Texas. They are moving to Houston Dash. They were moving just outside the city.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Free Solo By Alex

Fanfiction

690K 17.3K 114
Audrey was around the US Women's national team for the first 18 years of her life, but something happened and she's been gone for almost 4 years. Wha...
47.3K 1.2K 13
Charlotte, A 4 year old girl, her mother was killed in front of her by her father and straight after her father shot himself when she was just 2 year...
128K 2.5K 36
Alex lives in a foster home. Her mother died when there was fire in the house and her father died in a plane crash. Her brother is the only one left...
244K 5K 56
You met scarlett in a park reading her book. You really needed help. You asked her and she went to help you. You soon become closer and scarlett is t...