CROSSING PATHS

Da ur_hobi

V is the member of biggest K-pop boy group BTS. While Jennie is the member of the biggest K-pop girl group... Altro

~1
~2
~3
~4
~5
~6
~7
~8
~9
~10
~11
~12
~13
~14
~15
~16
~17
~18
~19
~20
~21
~22
~23
~24
~26
~27
~28
~29
~30
~31
~32
~33
~34
~35
~36
Epilogue

~25

5.6K 161 36
Da ur_hobi

JENNIES POV

It was Jakes birthday today. I was cooking some fried chicken since it's one of his favorite. Lisa is also helping me cook. Chae was picking up Jake from day care in the mean time.

"Do you know when Jisoo unnie will be home?" I ask Lisa.

"She's on her way home with the cake." Lisa says. I nod.

Every year we celebrate Jakes birthday here with my members. He can't have his friends over since it's too risky.

"I'm home!" We hear.

"Where's the cake?!" Lisa shouts.

"Wow you only care about the cake not me." Unnie pouts.

We laugh.

"And I got the cake right here!" Jisoo unnie shows us the box.

I smile.

"Ok let's finish up decorating. Chae and Jake will be home soon!" I yell.

We start decorating. I put up some streamers and organize the balloons. Also the party hats.

"Im still in shocked on how much Jake has grown. It was like yesterday he was just in your tummy." Jisoo unnie giggles.

"Time really does fly. I just hope that I was a good mother to Jake. I know I have some faults." I frown.

"Unnie you're the best mother ever! You raised Jake well. That cute dinosaur loving boy was raised well because of his amazing mother." Lisa tells me.

It warms my heart.

"I couldn't do it without you all." I smile.

We hear the car park. They must be here!

"Quick light up the candle!" Jisoo unnie tells me.

I quickly grab the cake and light up the candle. Lisa turns off the light and we stand waiting for Jake and Chae to come in.

The door opens.

"Auntie why is it dark?" I hear Jake.

We turn on the light.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday to you!" We sing as I put the cake in front of Jake.

His face lit up.

"Happy birthday Jake!" I smile.

"Woah a dinosaur cake!" Jake yells.

"Make a wish!" I say.

We should make him say his wish out loud so well I grant it. Wink wink.

"Maybe you should say your wish out loud." Lisa says.

"But mommy said if I say it out loud it won't come true." Jake frowns.

"It's ok Baby. You can say it." I assured him.

He nods.

He closed his eyes and put his hands together in front of the candle.

"I wish I will be able to meet my daddy one day....."

My heart dropped at the words Jake just said. His dad...

My members widen their eyes and look at me worried.

Jake was still closing his eyes.

"....I always see the kids at the park with their mom and dad. I love mommy but I also want to see daddy." Jake finishes.

He blows his candle.

We all clap and smile. Inside I was hurting. I never thought Jake has thought about his dad. In fact I haven't even thought about him ever meeting Taehyung.

We all go silent.

"We should eat then have some cake! Jake we made your favorite foods!" Jisoo unnie breaks the silence.

"Yay!" Jake runs to the kitchen.

I put down the cake.

"Unnie you ok?" Chae asked worried.

"Of course. Let's have some cake." I smile.

————————————-

We all finished eating dinner. I was putting Jake to sleep.

"Mommy?" Jake calls.

"Yes my prince?" I ask.

"When can I meet my daddy?" He ask.

"Soon ok?" I tell him.

"Does daddy not love me that's why he never comes see me?" Jake asked frowning.

"No baby, daddy loves you very much. He's just been busy lately but I promise you'll meet him." I smile.

"Promise?" Jake puts out his pinky.

"Promise." I connect our pinky's.

"Now go to sleep." I say humming.

I don't know when I'll ever tell Taehyung about Jake. We don't even live in the same country so how could I possibly tell him? I'm also scared if I tell Taehyung about Jake he might reject him. And I can't let Jake get hurt. He's everything to me.

One time when he was only one years old he caught a very high fever. It was raining hard that time but I brought him to the hospital. It was hard and was on the verge of losing it. Thankfully the doctors treated him well and his fever went down. I can't ever have anything happen to Jake. And certainly not even YG will ever hurt him. I will make sure to kill that bitch of a ceo if she ever tries threatening my son.

I see Jake was asleep. I kissed his forehead and go out his room.

I go sit in the kitchen.

"Hey Unnie?" I see Lisa.

My two other members join me.

"We wanted to know if you're ok." Jisoo unnie says.

"Of course I'm ok. Why wouldn't I be?" I ask.

"Well it's the first time Jake has mentioned Taehyung. So how are you feeling?" Jisoo unnie says.

"I don't know. I'm just trying to find the right time to tell him about his dad." I say looking down.

"What about Tae oppa? Will you ever tell him about Jake?" Lisa ask.

"I'm scared he will reject Jake." I say tearing up.

"Unnie he could never do that." Chae unnie says.

My members hug me.

We hear a knock.

Lisa gets the door. She comes back with our manager.

Manager?

"Manager Unnie?" Jisoo ask.

"Hi girls." Our manager says.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I have something to discuss with you girls." Manager says.

Me and my members look at each other.

"What is it?" Jisoo unnie ask.

"So it's been a few years already and so the company has been discussing about letting you girls go back to Korea." Manager says.

Going back to Korea? Does that mean we'll be promoting again?

"I know it's been very hard lately. Trust me I wish I could do more but we've decided that you girls would go back to singing." Manager continues.

"Does that mean we'll have a comeback?" Lisa ask.

"Yes, you would be preparing for it soon once you settle back to Korea." Manager says

"What about Jake?" I ask.

"He'll of course come but we just need to be extra careful." Manager says.

We nod.

Guess we're going back to Korea.

"You girls leave next week. So you should start packing." Manager adds.

We smile.

Revised

New update loves! I hope you guys are doing well! I'm currently getting into my second semester of online school. Some students are transferring to actually going school but I decided not to since it's still risky. I live at a very small country so just getting a few people infected is already so dangerous. I hope you all stay safe! Enjoy and love you! 💜💜💜💜💜💜

-sai

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

341K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...
Scenery Da I

Storie d'amore

33K 1.3K 20
A journey of Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo, member of the biggest girl group and the biggest boy group in the world. Hello sorry if i made a lot of mis...
38.3K 932 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosรฉ. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...
5.1K 161 25
๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™ 2023 ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™—๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฎ 2023 BLACKPINK, the school's most popular girls and BTS, the school's...