Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

נכתב על ידי weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... עוד

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

12- George's New Girlfriend

1.3K 35 28
נכתב על ידי weasleytwinsimp11

(Autumn Jordan^)

  "Emilia I can't believe you let Adrian do that to Hazel? You know how that feels why would you let somebody else feel like that?" said Gianna as Adrian, Emilia and Miles returned back to the Slytherin Common room. Emilia look taken back from what Gianna was saying and looked at her very confused.

   "What the hell are you talking about Gi? What exactly did Pansy tell you about Adrian?" said Emilia looking very confused at Miles and Adrian. Emilia and Miles are quite close with Gianna and would spend the summer with her as well.

   "Well that Adrian cheated on Hazel with Y/n... she actually said a lot about Y/n.." said Gianna as Adrian looked rather angry. Miles and Emilia looked at Gianna with disappointment . "Pansy told me that Hazel had seen that three of you become friends with those three Gryffindor and Hazel wanted to be friends with them too, supposedly Y/n would bump into her in the halls and Adrian would sneak off with her in Hogsmaede...that Y/n was a... well a scarlet woman."

   "A scarlet women? Ive never heard anyone use that word before?" said Emilia confused. Miles and Adrian seemed to be filled with rage.

   "A scarlet women is someone who is known for having many casual sex or relationships but i'm sure Gianna is saying it a lot nicer then what Hazel or Pansy really said." said Miles looking at Gianna who held the same confused expression as Emilia. Adrian walked across the common room to where Hazel and her friends sat, grabbed Hazel by her arm and pulled her upstairs. Miles, Emilia and Gianna following right behind Adrian.

   "Why the bloody hell are you saying things about Y/n for. Especially telling third years like that. If you're going to be talking bad about somebody let it be me, not her." spat Adrian. He gave one look at Gianna and left going up the stairs to his dorm. Miles following behind Adrian scoffing.

   "You're so fucking pathetic. Start acting your age Hazel, keep Y/n's name out your mouth." said Emilia walking up the stairs. Gianna was staring up at Hazel, confused and not really sure what happened. "Come on Gi, i'll tell you what really happened."

   ———

One week later

   "Y/n Hi!" said Adrian, putting his stuff in his bag quickly after class. Y/n quickly turned around and walked over to his desk. "How about we study today?I mean it's Friday and well Emilia and George have their piano lesson and Miles has detention with Snape later."

"Yeah sounds good actually I was just about to ask you the same thing. Maybe we could do it outside? It looks really nice today." said Y/n. Miles, Emilia and the twins where staring at them awkwardly. Emilia pushed Miles out the classroom and dragged the twins with her.

"Well, we should go now yeah?" said Adrian smiling at the girl in front of him. Professor Mcgonagall staring at them waiting for them to leave her class awkwardly, she cleared her throat as Adrian and Y/n turned to look at her quickly and back at each other. Adrian pulled Y/n out of class, walking out of the castle and down by the black lake.

  "We have three more months and then were on holidays, this year has been something hasn't it." said Y/n as her and Adrian sat down by a tree.

   "It really has... so whats your family like?" said Adrian curiously. Y/n gave him a weird look as if she didn't understand the question. "Yeah, like your parents. What do they do? Do you have any siblings or muggle friends?"

   "Well my mum... I guess left the wizard world and now she works as a nurse and my dads a surgeon. You know what that is right?" said Y/n as Adrian laughed and nodded. "Well yeah I have a younger sibling, he's only five but my mum doesn't think he'll come out having magic. His name is Lucas, he doesn't really understand where I go off to for ten months out the year and well I did have muggle friends before Hogwarts, didn't really know I was a witch at the time."

   "What is the muggle world like? I'm just familiar with doorbells and cars ?" said Adrian getting a laugh from Y/n. The both of them sat there talking about everything in the muggle world and Adrians parents and his family.

   "You do remember what happened on the night of Christmas eve?" said Y/n as Adrian grinned down at his books. Y/n wanted to ask if he remembered the kiss, because she surely didn't.

   "Not really, Miles and I were completely out of it. Emilia informed us about some things, but i'm sure she left some parts out, why?" said Adrian wondering if she meant their kiss. Y/n looked up at him and chuckled a bit.

   "Oh! No reason at all. It was just a question." said Y/n as Adrian looked at her suspiciously. She gave him a smile and rolled her eyes.

   "Where you wondering if I remembered the kiss underneath the mistletoe? I don't but I wish I did." said Adrian as Y/n chuckled a little. Adrian looked at her and looked back at the water.

   "I don't blame you, I don't either. George and Fred were the ones who told. Fred was all happy that he kissed Emilia and all and was like you and Adrian kissed, I spent the rest of the day confused." said Y/n causing Adrian to start laughing.

   "Fred and Emilia? She definitely left that out. It's quite funny isn't it? Me and Miles woke up next to each other in Emilia bed and Emilia was in a corner reading some book when she explained to us what happened last night. Disappointing I don't remember it." said Adrian with a smirk as Y/n chuckled .

   "If i'm being honest, I would've never thought we would all be friends and this close. Just a few months ago, I just knew you as a slytherin chaser who was known for playing fair." said Y/n as she leaned back on the tree.

   "I changed your life didn't I." said Adrian sarcastically having a giant grin on his face. Y/n smiled and hit him with a book softly.

   "I guess you can say you did. I don't think I would have been blacking out on christmas eve or hanging out with people who aren't two red headed twins." said Y/n, watching Adrian look at the lake. Adrian smiled and kept his eyes on the water as it moved softly.

   "I never meant to put you in so much drama, it's frustrating." said Adrian finally looking at Y/n. Y/n smiled faded and gave Adrian a look.

   "Well I mean I wouldn't say it was because of you. Everything happens for a reason doesn't it? I was already use to Slytherin's not liking me. It doesn't make much difference." said Y/n growing her smile back. Adrian smiled back. Both their eyes meeting and not moving off each other.

   "Has anyone ever told you that you have really pretty eyes." said Adrian as his face moved closer to Y/n's. Adrian smiled as Y/n's face moved closer to his. Their lips inches apart hesitating to move any closer. Y/n placed her hand on Adrian face. Both of them wanting to touch but hesitating. When there was a sound of a stick breaking that made them quickly move their heads back.

"I- Um sorry.. We didn't mean to interrupt.." said Gianna who was walking with Draco Malfoy who looked rather shocked. Adrian looked at his sister and back at Draco. "But uh..yeah I didn't mean to interrupt but.. your friend, the red hair one asked if i have seen you around and well I didn't know you'll be here... but I think he's looking for you."

"What are you doing out here?" said Adrian completely ignoring what Gianna just said. His eyes were still on Draco, and Y/n noticed the awkwardness.

"Well i'm guessing Fred was the one looking for us, wonder what he wants. We should go and see!" said Y/n packing her bag and standing up, giving her hand out for Adrian. Adrian looked at his sister and back at Draco, he took Y/n's hand and stood up. Y/n pulled him away from there and give Gianna a quick wink, finally heading up to the castle.

"Wonder what she's doing with him alone." said Adrian looking behind him from time to time to see if he can get a glimpse of his sister. Y/n let out a small laugh and finally let go of his hand causing Adrian to turn back at her quickly. The two of them walked into one of the halls in the castle when Fred came running into them.

"Finally! I found you! It's the day Y/n! It's the day!!" said Fred overly excited. Y/n looked at him very surprised and back at Adrian. "Let's go! Emilia and Miles are already setting things up!"

"What on earth is going on? What are you talking about?" said Adrian looking at Y/n and Fred as they pulled him along the halls.

"So well you know how George has been learning the piano with Emilia, well it was so he can ask out the girl, he's been crushing over for two years." said Y/n as Adrian's mouth dropped. That made a lot more sense on why he wanted to learn. They arrived at the music room to see Emilia moving the instruments around and the chairs, Miles telling Emilia to relax and George in a corner looking tense.

"Ah Adrian! Y/n! I hope Fred didn't disturb your studying. I told him we didn't need you guys, but he insisted." said Emilia as she pulled out his wand and started piling up everything neatly. Miles gave Adrian a she's crazy look.

"Look E, Adrian and Y/n can help you set up the things. You won't be doing everything by yourself now. I think someone should help George over there though." said Miles pointing to George who was at the piano repeating the same sounds over and over again.

"George! I told you you're going to do fine! Stop it! Anyways this is how it's going to go ok! Y/n pretend to be Autumn ok? Now George is going to walk her in and their going to sit on the bench, George is going to start playing and then she's going to fall in love and then the candles will turn on, the lights will dim and perfect!" said Emilia as everyone turned to look at her as if she was crazy. "I'm brilliant! Ha and you didn't like me at first, now look at you."

"Right anyways it's almost seven! Get out!" said George as he pushed everyone out of the music room and closed the door.

"Here, I brewed this not so long ago I know he wasn't going to let us be in there." said Y/n as she handed everyone a small vile. "It's invisibility potion, it only last about a hour so take it once you see her coming down the hall and we can all just sneak in there when she does." The five of them waited by the window that was next to the music room until they seen Autumn walking from down the hall.

"Now." whispered Emilia as they all drunk it and watched as Autumn opened the door to the music room as they all slipped in. George smiled at the girl as he closed the door, grabbed her hand and pulled her to sit next to him.

"What are you playing at Weasley?" said Autumn with a smile as she watched George let out a small laugh. The candles all flicked on and the lights dimmed. George placed his fingers on the keys and gave a big sigh. He looked back up at Autumn and back down at the keys. Emilia knew he was chocking, so she walked over to him and placed her hand on top of his, pressed down at the keys. George felt Emilia's hands and looked around but didn't say anything as she was pressing his fingers down to continue to play until he finish the piece.

"Well basically I wanted to play that and ask you if you wanted to well go out with me." said George as Emilia finally moved back crashing into an invisible person. George made a rose appear out of his wand and handed it to her.

"Wow.. I- Of course I will!" said Autumn as George smiled, there was cheering being heard which made Autumn look at George confused. The five friends finally reappeared a bit earlier then what they expected and stared awkwardly at the new couple. Emilia was closest to the piano and she blew out the candles so it went dark.

"No! You guys aren't going anywhere!" said George as he locked the door and turned the lights back on to see them all at the door.

"Well congratulations! Couldn't see a better couple!" said Y/n as she went to go hug Autumn. Emilia, Miles and Adrian were nearest to the door, looking the most suspicious.

"If you'll excuse me, i'll think i'll have a few words with my dear friends." said George pulling Y/n and everyone out of the music room, closing the door behind him. "I told you guys I didn't want you in there! You know what it's fine because Emilia helped me out with the piano. I started choking."

  "What happened! You done it so well before by yourself George!" said Emilia as George rubbed his neck.

   "I don't know, but thanks E really appreciate it." said George gave her a quick hug and messed up her hair. Miles formed fist in his pockets as Y/n gave him a quick glance. "Alright now, leave for real please."

   "You guys mind coming to the library real quick I have a stupid book I need to check out for potions." said Y/n as she looked at Adrian. Adrian, Emilia and Fred nodded as they started making their way there.

  "Actually, E can you come with me quickly. We'll meet up with you guys in a bit." said Miles they all nodded. Y/n looked at them and grinned watching them walk off.

  ———

  Miles didn't say a word to Emilia until they where in her dorm. He closed the door and locked it as she looked at him confused. "Whats the matter with you?" said Emilia looking at Miles' angry face.

   "Why the bloody hell did George hug you? Why did you let him." spat Miles as Emilia looked at him in disbelief. Miles still looking at her, repeated it again. "Why did you let him?"

   "Miles you can't be serious right now. You're acting as if he kissed me or if it was such a passionate thing. You literally saw him ask his girlfriend out!" said Emilia who rolled her eyes and sat on her bed. Miles followed her and sat across from her.

   "No, you could've moved out the way. You have a boyfriend Emilia. Don't forget that we're dating. I wouldn't let a girl hug me even if she was my friend." said Miles angrily.

   "You see this Miles. We've been dating for two weeks and you're already starting with your toxicity. I'm not your stupid ex." said Emilia as Miles gave her a stern look.

   "Stop acting like her then! Stop playing the victim Emilia!" spat Miles as Emilia got up but Miles pulled her back. "We're still talking here E."

   "No you're talking. You're overdoing it Miles. What the fuck do you want me to tell you, you were literally there. It wasn't nothing more, stop being blinded by jealousy! It was a hug! I hug Adrian all the time! I hug Graham all the time!" spat Emilia as her voice raised.

  "That's different. Adrian and Graham have been your friends for years and they've never liked you." said Miles as his voice rose too.

   "George never liked me either! I'll get if it was Fred but not George. AND FOR YOU INFORMATION, GRAHAM HAD A CRUSH ON ME OUR FIRST YEAR AND YOURE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME." shouted Emilia as Miles glared at her. "See Miles, do you see this. We shouldn't be fighting over something so dumb."

  "So my feelings are dumb? Really?" said Miles as Emilia glared at him. Emilia's eyes started to water causing her to look away, when Miles pulled her into a hug, he wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his head on her chest. "Please don't cry."

   "My eyes are watering because I can't kill you." said Emilia as she placed her hand on the back of his neck. Miles let go of Emilia and watched her sit down next to him.

   "I'm sorry, but you're mine. I don't want anyone to take you from me." said Miles as Emilia placed her hand on Miles jaw and started kissing his neck. Miles leaned his head back and grinned as he moved Emilia on top of him. She pulled off Miles' robes as he started to kiss her, his hands moving down to her hips.

   "You cant always be like this Miles." said Emilia pulling Miles because into a kiss.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.3K 26
:Never break a promise. Just like every other building has the maze another exit, made in secrecy by the creator of the maze to get the boys out and...
9.5K 126 14
Your name is Mia your 17 and have a twin brother named Miles. He hangs out with the same boy every day and you have had a crush on him for 3 years he...
22.2K 473 8
in this short story, ill be telling you how it would maybe be in the life of Oliver woods girlfriend im just saying this is all just head Canon and...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...