Your Hands Are Cold

Da hexelles

Maeneth considered becoming Thranduil's personal seamstress after the death of her grandfather, her last bloo... Altro

Prologue
An Expected Death
A Visitor
A Good Impression
Questions
First Day, First Challenge
Stranger Turned Friend
His Warning
The Cowardly King
What Liquor Can Do
Consolation
Breakfast For Two
Changing Feelings
The Confession
Morning After
Prying
Simply Unthinkable
Plans and Strategies
Mourning
Your Hands Are Cold

The Art of Persuasion

12.5K 376 59
Da hexelles

“Should I repeat the sentence once more so that you are able to comprehend? You cannot hire this young woman, regardless of whatever skills she possesses. I can see in your eyes that you are going to take advantage of her as soon as she becomes apart of the staff,” said Thranduil, in a scolding tone. “You have had enough of your pleasure with the chambermaids already.”

“I admit I do have a rather indecent behavior with kingdom staff but that is not my point,” replied Legolas. “She is a skilled young woman, and attractive I admit, with many talents, I assure you. The minute I met her I knew she was the brightest of all the common elves in this realm, and I assure you her service to us will be beneficial,”

“Very well,” replied Thranduil, looking irritated with his persuasive son. “Bring her to me tomorrow.  Remember I do not just hire common elves who have not faced my wrath,”

“I assure you, father, I have lived with you my entire life and even I do not know how to face your wrath,” Legolas smiled.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

399K 9.7K 48
A beautiful creature with the power over ice, snow and winter is supposed to be extinct, but appears suddenly in mirkwood forest without explanation...
23.2K 696 22
|COMPLETED| "You only have one chance to prove yourself y/n." his cold words rung through my ears. the chills ran all the way down my heart. A story...
161K 5.2K 32
"What do you mean a child jumped off the bridge?" This is where young Lúthien's story continues, after experiencing a traumatic experience she finds...
103K 3.3K 16
The Great Greenwood used to be a merry place filled with parties you'll never forget and people you'll always remember. King Thranduil and his lovely...