Since you can't talk to Inosuke properly, your eyes landed to the three little girls before asking a question.

"Do you know what happened to him?"

They just shrug their shoulders off and that made you sigh deeply, too occupied to notice that Inosuke is watching every move you take. 

"H-he got the blood demon art of a lower demon and it was too late before he could avoid it."

"He can't move his body and his voice was temporary loss, only his eyes can move and wander." Zenitsu confronted you about what's going on with Inosuke. You just land your hand on top of his head to pat him, like your saying that he did  a good job to make it out alive while he was just watching your face, seeing how it just relaxed when you heard what his condition was. 

The moment that Shinobu entered the room, you flooded her some questions about the blood demon art such as when will it disappear, or was there any side effect other than the paralyzation.  Shinobu mentioned that since he was the first one who has this kind of condition in her estate, she has a substitute for the real medicine that will fully evaporate the demon art he accidentally got. 

Days has passed, the medicine that Shinobu gave is slowly working. he can tilt and adjust his head, he can now move his arms, hands and fingers and bend his knees but he can't talk. That's why Zenitsu is always teasing and it always work since he can't control his temper. 

"Do you want something, Inosuke?" You glanced at him while preparing the medicine and you can see his index finger is pointing at the bedside table in front of  you. All that was left there was a scratch paper and a pencil. It comes to your mind that he might have to say something so you hurriedly went to the table and handed the paper and pencil to him. 

Tanjiro and Zenitsu is taking their Rehabilitation Training so the both of you can talk about a lot that others don't know. There's still some things that you and Inosuke only knows. The times where it's just the two of you, alone and just trying and struggling to survive, giving your best to fight a demon. You can say you grew feelings for him and that's normal! Sometimes when we're given too much time to bond with a person, it just fall into this kind of feelings that you can't get rid off and you're just go with the flow. As long as he needs you, you'll never give anything up to ruin your relationship with him that kind of hard to built because of his lack of understanding things. He just kinda understanding the things in his own definition of what it really means naturally. 

It's like you're the translator when he doesn't understand something and you're definitely okay with that. 

As soon as you're done preparing his medicine, the paper covers his face absolutely intentional because he don't want her to notice what he's about to do next. 

"... What happened to your arm? Are you okay?" You also taught him how to read and write since he mentioned that he doesn't know how to. It takes a lot of time and what he just learned was the basic ones. You might just admit that you're quite shocked because in a couple of minutes he just finished his sentence, not like the other days where it takes half an hour to end a simple sentences like this. 

You then touched your wound that has bandage on before avoiding his eyes that's always stares back as hard as it can. He slowly put the paper away from his face to see what your reaction is but he was surprised when you pulled out a warm smile that he missed, that he's been yearning for. Making him realized how beautiful you actually are. 

Admitting to him that it was because of your clumsiness, picking a fresh roses for your sister who just became a Demon Slayer this morning and since you're surrounded by the flowers, it's given that the sharp thorns on them might wounded you and it did because you're that clumsy.