karl :) | karljacobs_
hey! i'm live w aj! come check
it out! :D twitch.tv/karljacobs !

8,436 retweets  321 quote tweets  983k likes | corpse husband |corpse_husbandalready here, suck it losers |tommyinnit | tommyinnitreply to @/corpse_husband no|tommyinnit | tommyinnit jk all jokes bruv

8,436 retweets 321 quote tweets 983k likes
|
corpse husband |corpse_husband
already here, suck it losers
|
tommyinnit | tommyinnit
reply to @/corpse_husband no
|
tommyinnit | tommyinnit
jk all jokes bruv.. you scare me..help.
pls don't choke me
|
corpse husband | corpse_husband
LMFAO

|

sykkuno | sykkuno
yay :D

|
spifey | spifeyy
POG!!! :)

⊹⊱⊰⊹

TWITCH!
__

"alright so guys this is.." karl gestures for alexis to introduce herself, he uses his hands to frame her face. she smiles, her cheeks turning red as she waves, "hello, i'm aj!"

he nods with a smile as he pulls up the chat, "so yes, this is the wonderful woman who has been letting me use her set up! and also providing a home for me and such.."

they both chuckled as karl began to ask how everyone was doing. after doing a bit of chatting, karl mentioned how everyone should reply to his most recent tweet with questions they want answered.

"so this is kinda gonna be a chill stream ya know.." he says glancing at aj with a smile before looking back at the camera. "and aj's stream will be more fun i swear. but for now, go ask us questions!"

"aj! bust out one of your sick dance moves, go!" karl laughed, her cheeks burned red before taking off her headphones. she quickly proceeds to get up and she does a few dance moves until he joins her.

"this is kind of awkward seeing as we can't hear the music.." alexis points out before they both burst out laughing. he agrees nodding, "definitely."

they both took a seat again, putting their headsets on, glancing at the chat.

STOP IT YALL ARE SO CUTE PLS

idk if i wanna be karl rn or be w him help

i just want what they have pls

was i not worthy of this, god 💔

alexis chuckled as she scanned through the chat before karl pulls out his phone, scrolling through tweets. "uhhh have you guys argued yet while being stuck with each other for so long?"

"uh.." they glance at each other, their cheeks turning a bright red recalling the misunderstanding which lead to their kiss. she smiles, "yeah but we quickly recovered from it."

karl nods, "yup yup." before looking back down at his phone for more questions. "did you guys hug when you met?"

it took alexis a second to recall that day karl was at her door, it felt like so long ago. "i'm pretty sure he hugged me, and i hugged back of course. this man is such a hugger y'all, you don't even know."

he giggled as his cheeks burned red, "what! i like hugs!" he hands over his phone so alexis could pick a few questions, she reads out, "after new york lifts the lockdown, will karl leave?"

karl frowns a bit, "yeah i kind of have to.. but that doesn't mean you'll see the last of us!" he leaned over to embrace aj into a warm hug. she blushed as she hugged back.

the way imma cry when he has to leave

pls karl just live w her at this point

aj glanced at the chat, she forces a small smile, "yeah exactly. we'll still see each other and stuff. manz has to go home at some point."

the way alexis had depended on karl for a source of happiness. she knew how much it'll hurt when he had to get back home. he can't stay forever. so aj would have to go back to cuddling her stuffed animals, and get back to being alone.

they let go of the hug, she tried to get rid of the sad thought of karl eventually leaving. it's going to happen eventually.. no way around it.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

author speaks!

HI HI i meant to
update last night but i
legit knocked out at 7 help💔

BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU
LIKED THIS CHAPTER it's
1.4k words yup. 😁😁😁

ALSO I MADE A PLAYLIST
FOR THIS STORY if you wanna
check it out :) i'll leave the spotify
thingy at the end! 

but i luv y'all and truly couldn't
thank you enough for all
the support pls imma cry

as always hope you enjoyed!

<3

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

⊹⊱⊰⊹