Chapter 208.

Max sits on the bed, grabbing my hands in hers, and pulls me to sit on her leg.

"Were you yelling at someone?" I ask quietly.

"If you have something you want to ask me, just ask,"

Do I really want to cause a fight with her or accuse hee of something when I really don't have a reason to? She could have just been angry at Addison for inviting Molly along to lunch earlier.

The microscopic section of my mind that holds a place for common sense is attempting to send warning signals to the rest of my brain, the space held by Max and all things Max.

The larger section wins.

"Never mind," I tell her and she relaxes.

"Good, I'm bored with all these serious topics. Can't we find another way to occupy ourselves?" her grin is ridiculous yet contagious.

"Is sex all you think about?"

She lays back on the bed, one hand across the small of my back and one behind my thigh, pulling me on top of her. I sit up, both of my thighs on either side of her, and she pulls me down so our faces are nearly touching.

"No, I think of other things too. For example, I think of those lips open around me.." She brushes her lips against mine. I can taste the hint of mint on her breath, when she kisses me, hard enough to send a wave of electricity through me but gentle enough to leave me wanting more.

"I think of my face buried between your legs while you," I reach up and cover her mouth with my hand. The way her tongue playfully darts out to lick my palm causes me to pull away quickly.

"Eww," I crinkle my nose and wipe my wet palm against her black shirt.

"I'll be quiet," She softly says, lifting her hips from the mattress to press herself against me. "That's more than you can say of course," She continues.

"My father.." I remind her with much less conviction this time.

"Who gives a fuck? This is our place and if he doesn't like it, he can leave,"

"Don't be rude,"

"I'm not, but I want you and I should be able to have you whenever I want to," She says and I roll my eyes.

"I have a say in this too, it's my body you're talking about," I pretend like my heart isn't pounding and I don't have that familiar ache for her.

"Obviously, but I know if I do this," She reaches her hand down between our bodies and under the waistband of my pants and panties. "See, I knew you'd be ready when I started talking about eating.."

I press my lips against her to silence her and she swallows my gasp as her fingers graze over me. She's barely touching me, deliberately trying to torture me.

"Please," I hiss and she applies more pressure, pushing a slick finger inside of me.

"Thought so," She taunts and pumps her finger slowly.

All too soon, she stops her movements and moves me off of her body to lay beside her. Before I can complain, she sits up and grips the top of my pants, the pair she seems to be so infatuated with, and tugs them down my thighs. I lift myself up to assist her when she moves to remove my panties.

Without speaking, she gestures for me to move up towards the top of the bed. I push myself back using my elbows and rest my back against the headboard. She lays on her stomach in front of me, hooking both arms around my thighs, opening them.

"Try to be quiet," She smirks and I begin to roll my eyes until her warm breath hits me, soft as first, but increases in pressure when she gets closer. Without warning her tongue slides across me and I reach over and grab ahold of a decorative pillow, the yellow one that Max calls hideous on a regular basis.