🌻His Smile🌻

NOTE:
Absolutely No One Is Going To Read This, But I Like Writing So It's Cool ^w^
(Btw All Art Featured Is Not Mine I Can't Even Draw A Tree ÕvÕ)

Btw This Does Contain Some Swearing, And There Might Do A Little Angst Later In The Story ÒwÓ

Enjoy!
_____________

Semi's POV:

Semi was walking home after practice. He was simply just walking, listening to the birds, and admiring his surroundings. Everything was peaceful until he heard the same annoying voice that he heard every single day.

"SEMISEMIIIII!!" Yelled the red-haired middle blocker.

"What is it Tendou?" Semi turned around to face his teammate.

"I just wanted to tell you about a party I'm having later~"

"Ok and?"

"So mean Semisemi! 👁💧👄💧👁" Tendou whined. "Anyways~~~ I want you to come!"

"No."

"Pleaseeeeeeeee! Just this once?"

"No means no."

"PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!! Tendou looked at Semi with a hurt expression.

"Ugh fine... But only because you're so annoying." He mumbled.

"YAYAYAYAYAY!!!" Tendou yelled, "The party's at my place, 6:00, see ya there Semisemi! By the way your little boyfriend will be there~"

"You mean that idiotic salt shaker?" He said as his cheeks tinted pink, "Because he is NOT my boyfriend, and you know it!"

"Not yet~" Tendou said with a smirk on his face.

"Ugh whatever... Just go away, I'll see you there I guess."

"Bye Semisemi!" The third year started skipping away humming a little tune.

'Boyfriend? Please, I absolutely hate him! He's an annoying brat that took my place! Not to mention his weird bangs-' Semi continued walking home, going over the list of reasons he hated the second year. But just thinking about his kouhai made him blush a little...

Semi arrived home, and was greeted by,
Loneliness...

He walked up to his room and rolled onto his bed. As he stared at the ceiling he realized just how tired he was. He knew how much homework he had, and that the party was soon, but he still somehow managed to drift off into sleep.

He awoke to his phone buzzing with messages from, Shirabu?

Salty Ass
Get your lazy ass over here the party started half an hour ago.

Annoying As Ever
Wtf are you talking about?
SHIT
I FORGOT ABOUT THE PARTY

Salty Ass
Yea you did dumbass
Now hurry tf up and get your over here
Annoying As Ever
Yea, yea I'll be there soon

'He left me on read! Wait... It's not like I care anyways! No, no way I care.'

Semi got off his bead and walked to his closet. He chose to wear a baggy hoodie and some sweatpants.
'It isn't supposed to be fancy right?' He started the walk to Tendou's house, which wasn't a very long one.

When he arrived he knocked on the door, only to be be greeted by none other than his kouhai. They both awkwardly said hi to each other, ending with Shirabu letting Semi inside the house.

"SEMISEMI YOU MADE IT!" Tendou yelled from the other side of room as he ran over. His boyfriend, Ushijima, followed closely behind him. "Oh~ I see the two love-birds came face to face with each other~"

Semi's face lit up bright red, but when he turned to his kouhai, he was surprised to see a smile where the usual cold expression was. Shirabu let out a small giggle then walked off...

Cute...

TO BE CONTINUEDDDDDD

This Is Really Bad, But It's Pretty Fun To Do, Tell Me If You Want To See Another Chapter! And Also Tell Me If You Want Me To Make Stories On Other Ships!

That's All For Now,
Ba Bye!