15

Feelings are difficult:

Dianne was back in strictly dancing with Joe really helped her too not think to much about the grief her family were going through at the moment. They were already halfway through the semi-final's week and ever second Joe and Dianne got alone together they would share little kisses and moments that only they could know about. Although Joe and Dianne had to hide their relationship it didn't stop them from telling some of their family and friends. Joe was so excited about his new relationship that he had told all of his family and friends but one. Halfway through their routine Joe stopped realising that he had forgotten something. "Joe what's wrong?" Dianne asked her new boyfriend concerned that something was very wrong. "I forgot to tell Caspar about us." Joe rushed over to find his phone while Dianne smiled at his antics. After searching for a while Joe finally found his phone and quickly ran outside were no one could hear him. "Caspar, I have great news." Joe explained excited. "what's up Bro" Caspar responded confused by Joe's excitement. "Dianne and I are together." Joe's excitement gathering more as he spoke all about how it happened and how he thinks that Dianne is the one. After a while of talking Joe headed back inside to continue training with a huge smile plastered on his face but little did, he know that, that one phone call was going to change his and Dianne's life. Little did Joe know that Mila had been walking past when she spotted Joe, she had decided that she was going to stay and see what Joe was up too. She overheard the whole conversation but all that stuck in her head was the words "Dianne and I are together." Tears started streaming down her face as she got up and started walking to where Aston was picking her up. As she neared the car tears only started to fall faster and faster. "what's wrong with you?" Aston asked concerned for his friend. Mila looked at him. "I don't know, I don't know what's wrong with me, make it stop." Mila turned her head to look out the window as she did, she saw Joe and Dianne get into cab next to her as they got in Joe leaned over to Dianne with the biggest smile on his face before gently placing his lips on hers. Mila quickly turned her head looking straight forward hoping that whatever was happening to her would go away. She was very confused; she had never felt this way before and she wanted it to stop. After the long drive home Mila walked into her living room and cried and cried until an idea popped into her head, suddenly her crying had stopped and now she had the most devilish smile on her face.

A/N: hopefully more will be coming very soon for both this fanfic and "Life Only Gets Better". Been a bit busy finishing school and I am sorry about the lack. Hopefully you will enjoy and we will talk soon.