Out of the Chains

Začít od začátku

Nui: I don't think you're strong enough to avenge your father. Nope, nope, nope!

Senketsu was smoking out like crazy at this point.

Ryuko: THAT DOES IT!

Senketsu: Calm down, Ryuko! If your blood gets too hot, I won't be able to control myself!

Just as he said that, the blood vessels on Senketsu bursted, as even more smoke came out.

Senketsu turned into some kind of monster because of Matoi's hot blood.

He then went and just ate Matoi, as the smoke was starting to wear out.

(Y/N): What the fuck...

Inumuta started typing on his laptop, as Matoi started going after Nui, destroying everything in her path.

Inumuta: This is bad. She can't control herself anymore.

Mako: Whaaaat!?

Nonon: She got swallowed by the power of her Kamui, huh?

Inumuta: Yeah, but her body can't handle it for long. She'll probably die of blood loss in a few minutes.

Mako: She'll die of blood loss!? She needs a transmission!

(Y/N): Transfusion.

Mako: My dad usually steals blood from his patients and sells it on the black market for big bucks! So, I've seen plenty of people die from blood loss!

Gamagoori: ...Do you have any idea of what you just said?

Mako: Of course! When people die of blood loss, they die for real!

Gamagoori: That's not what I meant-

Mako rushed down the stands.

Mako: Too many people die of blood loss, and I won't let it kill Ryuko!

Sanageyama: Things are getting ugly down there, huh?

Sanageyama appeared from out of nowhere.

Gamagoori: You're alive?