⚠️ Lili & Saigai ⚠️

(⚠️ WARNING: the following piece contain soft and fatal vore. If you don't like it you are not forced to read and pass to the next story!)

It's been a while since Lili started her chase of a beast. The beast wasn't anything she didn't deal with before, just another good old commission on a monster however it was in an area she did not know well. She hardly ever got lost so she didn't worry about chasing this monster for a long time, her stamina being higher and better than a normal human, and so was her ability to jump and run, for her size she was very strong, that's why she kills giant monsters, finally a worthy fight, finally a way she could put her strength to good use. this monster was really fast, spear in her hand she tried to lay an attack but too late- she is falling behind quite a bit. she growls, she is deeply annoyed by this hunt and especially by this monster in particular.

She is not the only one annoyed since the beast is too in this fool's mood. What was supposed to be an easy meal turned out to be quite a problem. Indeed, despite the beast's efforts to try and kill her only results in them running away, putting their advantageous speed into action. But even that wasn't enough. Not enough to lose that annoying pest! The beast has been running for some time, already leaving their territory for some hours and not knowing where exactly they are going...

"you're just making this harder for yourself" she yelled, regretting she did not take any ranged weapons for this commission, but better than nothing. she tried to pay attention to her environment a bit more to see if she could use anything to her advantage. however she noticed something else. strange butterflies she had never seen before, sweeping by them as they ran

The beast only growls, incapable of speech and indignant by her commentary. She can also give up too! That will greatly arrange them! But as they keep running, climbing a mountain, they don't notice that their fur stands up although it wasn't cold or at last doesn't feel cold with all those running. But when they shiver, they slow down, finally noticing that there is something odd. Like they were in danger... Although that didn't make sense. The pest behind them isn't much of a threat.

she could feel it too, a hair rising feeling. it's been a while since she felt anything like this. Finally an opening she thought as she put her all in and tried to catch up to the slowing beast. She prepared her spear ready to get him despite her gut suddenly telling her to turn back, something was really wrong here. she could sense it

The beast slowed down some more, sniffing the air. Something bad and dark is going on in this place. They shiver once more, feeling an ice-cold air gripping them, making their heart and stomach sink. But the light of the spear caught their eyes. They dodge the weapon and resume their run, not seeing that a red glowing butterfly has successfully landed on them.

she quickly came to a stop, the feeling not getting better. she stared at the butterfly and waited what was gonna happen to them. Were they poisonous? or even venomous? She feared.

The butterfly doesn't seem to do anything besides looking like it is glued to the beast now, still glowing with heinous crimson color. Truly an amazing and worrisome feat considering the speed of the creature. Though it seems that the other butterflies seem attracted to the beast. But also to her.

she was starting to worry this may have gotten way too dangerous. she swatted each butterfly that dared to approach her while tracking the beast as now she really fell behind, losing it out of her sight

The beast keeps running, unconscious that more butterflies have landed on them. They look behind, finally starting to get the pest off of them. They smirked as they fled, feeling victorious for this small achievement. Though their joy quickly goes down as they discern a silhouette in the distance, precisely in their way. It seems rather big but not as big as them so they don't give more though as they keep charging.