𝓡𝔂𝓸𝓽𝓪 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓶𝓾𝓽 (・ω<)☆

Ryota couldn't sleep.

      He tossed and turned until his body couldn't take it anymore. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯?

      That day, he had just allowed himself to not fight back towards Midari trying to convince Yumeko to put her life on the line for a gamble. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵?

      He finally gave up on trying to fall asleep and allowed his body to lack back and relax to think over his overburdening thoughts. He raised his arm to put his hand on the top of his head as he laid flat on his back. His other arm resting on his abdomen. 

      𝘐 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩. He thought of what it might feel like to risk everything. To lay everything on the line for the thrill of the gamble. Betting your life on the chance of luck. 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬! 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵. 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘠𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘬𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩?

      𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘠𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘬𝘰.. He thought to himself.. 

      𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘵. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺? 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘺'𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴.. He thought about that moment and thought about how it would've gone if he just could've just done something to initiate some kind of bond between them. His mind began to wander off to thoughts of him with Yumeko. Impure thoughts... 

      𝘼𝙨 𝙔𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙠𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙍𝙮𝙤𝙩𝙖'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨, 𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝, 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧. 𝙔𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙠𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚. "𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩, 𝙍𝙮𝙤𝙩𝙖." 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙖, 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝, 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙍𝙮𝙤𝙩𝙖'𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙖. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙍𝙮𝙤𝙩𝙖'𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚, 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙗𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙯𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙜𝙚, 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣. "𝙊𝙝 𝙬𝙤𝙬 𝙍𝙮𝙤𝙩𝙖, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮?"

      Ryota then snapped out of his fantasy. 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬. 𝘠𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘬𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺. He thought to himself before frantically looking for something that might substitute Yumeko's hands. He looked in his drawers and found his old flesh-light. He rushed to try and pull his shorts down but then he realized- 𝘕𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵.. 𝘋𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘠𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘬𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥.. 

      He then put the flesh-light on the desk for later. Then, allowed himself to painfully slowly bring down his shorts to show his aching bulge. As he dragged his shorts down, they gently tugged on his erection before coming down with the rest of them. He whimpered silently to himself. He grabbed himself through his boxers and squeezed tightly around the tip, as he began tugging on his hard-on, yearning more and more for more touch. He whimpered as he dropped to his knees and swiftly brought his hand up to his nipples to pinch them gently between his index finger and his thumb. He kicked off his shorts and decided '𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩' and quickly pulled down his boxers with them, his erection popping out soon after.

    He wanted to try a teasing method tonight. He got up and laid on his bed and began going back to pinching his nipples and this time with both hands. He laid down on his side as he squeezed his thighs together and began gently humping the air. He let out sweet moans and could hear his Fantasy-Yumeko come back. 

      𝙒𝙤𝙬, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪? 𝙊𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩. He looked around to find his gag. He quickly spotted it hiding under his coat. He rushed to grab it and strap it around his head. He put it on tighter than usual and felt the ball get lodged into his mouth, he heard the squeak of his teeth against the ball. 

      He went back to what he was doing and could feel his yearning grow stronger and stronger. He could feel his cock get tugged between his thighs with every swift motion. 𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙣, 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙣, 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩.

      It still wasn't enough. He stopped the motion with his thighs and took his cock into his hand, and with the other, put a glob of lotion. He smeared it up and down his thick erection. He could feel his heartbeat in his cock with every grasp. He placed his cock perfectly again and began to slide in and out again, moving much easier.  𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨.. 𝘠𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘬𝘰.. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥. He thought to himself as he whimpered over and over into his gag. He ripped off the ball gag and threw it across the room. As he watched it fly to the other side, he spotted his flesh-light on the desk and went to go grab it. He picked it up and dropped to his knees again. 

       He held it like it was Yumeko's body in front of him, and in the other hand he had his cock, slapping it against the flesh-light. "You like that? Huh? You want my cock in you?" He said, taking his cock and thrusting it into the flesh-light as he let out high-pitched whimpers. "Fuuuck.. I'm so.. Fucking horny for you Yumeko. You make me.. So.. out of.. control.." He said, whimpering in between talking. He couldn't help the pleasure he was feeling in that moment. He could feel his dick slide in and feel the warmth of what he imagined to be Yumeko's pussy, and sliding out and it made his mind swirl. He thrusted in and out over and over, and picked up the pace multiple times, whimpering loudly.

      He felt his stomach begin to knot. "Fuck! I'm- so- fucking- close.. mommy" He said, picking up his pace, thrusting in between every breath he took. "Mommy, let me.. cum.. I need it.. so- badly." He said, moaning as he began to drool a bit, just imagining Yumeko's tits bouncing in front of him as he thrusted deep inside her. 

      He brought one of his hands to his balls as he first spit on his hand and began to play and squeeze gently on them, making him twitch. His mind was going everywhere as he felt such pleasure.

      With a few last thrusts, he finally came, his cum dripping onto the floor. He thrusted a few more times to ride out his high as he felt his heartrate slow down. He stood up and grabbed his shorts. He grabbed his boxers and pulled them up his legs as he grabbed his shorts to pull them up. He could still feel the cum drop on his cock just sitting there in his boxers but he kind of liked it. He walked over to his bed and sat down and looked down at the floor where he came and stared at it for a bit as he thought to himself for a bit. 

      "Hmm.. I have a problem, don't I..?"