Field Trip Day.

The Class Of Mr.SheepMans Got Ready For Their FieldTrip Today. Everyone Got Their Bags, Their Lunch Boxes, And Headed To Their Bus. While Everyone Got Into The Bus, Mr.SheepMan Put Everyone In Groups For Safety. Gandhi And Abe, Joan And Cleo, And Van Gogh And JFK.
Van Gogh Panicked A Bit, Scared Of Being With The Schools Jock. JFK, On The Other Hand, Was Neutral. Not Knowing Van Gogh That Much, Except For The Incident With Gandhi. He'd Sigh, And Head To the Seat Next To Van Gogh.

   '' Er - Uh, Hey Sunflower Boy. I Guess Were Partners. '' JFK smiled Softly, Trying To Not Seem As Intimidating As He Always Does.

   '' G- Guess So.. '' Vincent Said Softly And Nervously. Fiddling with his fingers. 

   JFK Sat His Stuff Down And Got comfy, Crossing His Legs On The Top Of The Chair Infront Of Them. While Van Gogh Was In The Corner Of The Chair, His Knees Up To His Chest. 

    Vincent Felt The Bus Start And Shook, Hiding His Face In His Knees.

  '' Er - uh, Scared Are Yew? ''JFK Smirked, Finding It Cute. Van Gogh Nodded, His hands holding eachother. 

   '' You Dont Have To Be Scared, I Er - Uh, Dont Bite. ''JFK Winked. Causing Van Gogh To Turn A Bright Red.

    JFK Chuckled, Putting A Hand On Van Goghs Shoulder.

    Van Gogh Smiled Slightly And Looked Out The Window.

      227 words! Sorry if this is terrible, i tried my best LMAO.