" Where is he indeed.. " Sero repeated, as he also sat up straight to take a good look around. There was no sight of the bastard.

" Ah! " Kirishima exclaimed, in only a half-surprised tone, mostly due to fatigue. " He's skipping the punishment, " he recalled, remembering a chain of texts from his friend Kaminari before he ultimately disappeared right before the beginning of the punishment training.

" He's not allowed to do that? " Tsuyu inquired a rhetorical question after silently listening in on the conversation.

" He most certainly is not! " A louder voice piped in, along with a dramatically excessive amount of hand movements. Unlike his classmates, Iida took the punishment gratefully. Albeit, although unfair, he thought of it as agreeable. " Locate and bring him effective immediately! It's only fair that the perpetrator is here to endure the well deserved punishment! "

" Eh..." Kirishima reluctantly complied, pulling out his list of contacts and calling his missing friend.

The call gets accepted, he talks to Kaminari on the other line.

"Hey bro, where the hell are you?.... Huh? Wait a minute! Slow down..."

-

" I saw him disappear into the dormitory " Todoroki's statement, spoken in a familiar monotone, broke the silence between him, and Bakugou. After concluding his match with Midoriya, he settled himself onto a nearby bench. A towel draped over the blonde's eyes as he leaned his head back, not even realizing that he was sitting beside Todoroki in the first place. His red eyes glared into the pair of stolid heterochromic ones, which stared right back in an uninterested manner. " Kaminari. He's avoiding punishment by hiding in the dormitory, " Todoroki repeated, not quite picking up on the social cues being hinted by Bakugou.

"Like I give a damn where he's at. " Bakugou replied bluntly, ripping the towel off his face as he let it drop to the ground. Leaning forward, he rested both elbows on his knees as he silently fumed. " He should be here! Boiling in this hot ass weather as I beat his ass! " Bakugou growled. As if punishment was bad enough, the idea of Kaminari not being there to endure it (and not being there for Bakugou to take out his understandable rage on.) He was getting pissed.

" Right, I'm killing that little shit, " Bakugou grunted as he stood from the bench. Hands shaped into fists, ready to be met with the face of Kaminari. In pursuit of the dormitory, he slowly made his way to storm off. To be trailed by Todoroki, following in pursuit with an icy sigh as he walked a little ways behind Bakugou. Finding an excuse to leave early.

The sudden action caught the attention of Iida, whose strong-headedness would not allow the two to leave without finishing their entire punishment. " Fair or not, we were ordered to stay and endure this punishment set to us by our Sensei! It's wrong to just up and leave! " The uncooperativeness led to silent fuming as he tried to maintain his mature composure. Which was slipping with every step Todoroki and Bakugou took as they ignored him.

"Like I give a damn! " Bakugou shouted over his shoulder as he walked right past his classmates, not bothering to spare a glance as his hands were shoved into his pockets.

As Iida was about to interject, he was again interrupted. " No, going back to the dorms is probably the right call! " Kirishima blurted out, phone in hand, as he looked at his fellow classmates. His short phone call with Kaminari revealed an unexpected piece of information as he listened to his friend ramble about a certain somebody. Somebody in their dormitory.

" Someone's in the dorms? " Sero repeated, formatting it as a question. Checking to see if he heard that correctly. Catching the attention of his other classmates.

" What? " Jirou said a loud, similar reaction alongside her class as they looked on in confusion.

Iida's face contorts to one of seriousness, his attention now on Kirishima. Crossing his arms, he replied in a stern manner. " Repeat that."

" Dude. " Kirishima looked at his classmates. Sharing the same confusion and shock as the rest of them. "Someone's in the dorms..."

-

"Be aware and ready for confrontation! " Iida reminded, his pace quickened as he was ahead of his classmates as they made their way to their dorm building. " Kaminari could be in danger; be ready for anything!" Yaoyorozu added, following quickly, just right behind him. The bothersome situation of their friend sneaking off turned into one of panic at the idea of a stranger breaking in.

" Whatever the hell it is, I'm getting on that braindead punk's ass before it kills him! Move! " Bakugou shoved his way through, knocking over an already injured Midoriya as he kicked the doors open. The dormitory echoed with the sound of the heavy oak hitting the walls. It was too quiet to be a threat, or it had already gotten to Kaminari before they arrived.

" Ladies and gentlemen! "

Or not.

Kaminari's familiar voice filled the emptiness of the class' anticipation as they steadily waited for some sort of attack. Only to be met with their yellow haired friend coming from around the corner. With something in hand. A banana smoothie.

" May I introduce you all to a special someone I have just recently met? " He dramatically announced, smoothie in hand. His current demeanour being a contrast to earlier when he was on the phone, Kirishima mentally noted. " Uh, what's going on?" Midoriya mumbled, as he stumbled through the door after everyone else. The confusion being shared with everyone else.

Kaminari grabbed the hand of another person. A stranger. Pulling them from behind the corner as they complicity let themselves be dragged right in front of the class. A girl. A girl they had never seen before. Prominent qualities include their obvious mutant quirk, which makes her resemble a dragon. Extending from her back were a pair of scaled wings. Protruding from her hair were a pair of horns that spread like the branches of an oak tree. From underneath her skirt, a long, scaly tail. Speaking of her skirt, her entire attire was that of a maid. An old-fashioned black and white apron gown. Resembling the stereotypical maid costume as seen everywhere in the media.

Now what the hell was happening. The class fell into silent confusion, only being left to stare as they waited for an explanation.

" Now who- "

" Introducing! " Kaminari interrupted, placing both of his hands on the stranger's shoulders. " (Name) (Last Name)! " he excitedly announced, only to be met with a ring of shock and confusion.

" Welcome Home! " Was all the stranger said, as she bowed down politely. She said nothing else besides the greeting. Her smile was one of absentmindedness.

"Ah~!" Kaminari sighed delightfully, bringing the straw of his banana smoothie up to his mouth as he took a sip. Leaning comfortably against his new friend, he slung his arm over her shoulder. " Who knew we had a maid?"

A few seconds of silence until....

"We have a maid?!" The class replied in unison.

--
(been watching too much Jjk, I think I wrote Kirishima too much like Itadori)