Chapter Thirteen

"Surprise!"

"B-Bam!? What the hell... Get your ass in here!"

Looking through the intercoms camera, Khun spotted a stupidly grinning Bam outside holding a couple of boxes and a bag. Quickly buzzing him in, Khun dashed out of his apartment and into the communal corridor waiting for Bam to reach his floor. The loud ding of the elevator indicated his arrival.

"What the fuck Bam!?"

"Heheh, I did say see you later."

Bam mischievously chuckled as he stepped out of the elevator. His cheeks and nose were red from the cold outside and so Khun rushed him into his apartment before questioning him further. As soon as the door was shut behind them, Khun demanded answers.

"Why the hell are you here?! What about your emergency?"

"Someone said they were hungry and didn't have any food. It was a very serious emergency, I had to drop everything just to rush round and deliver some."

It was only then that Khun noticed the boxes Bam was holding were plastered in a pizza places logo, the carrier bag hanging from his hand seemed to be from the local shop and was full of cans of alcohol. Khun hung his head and covered his face with his hands as he sighed.

"Are you fucking kidding me....."

Hearing Bam chuckle again snapped Khun out of it and he whacked Bam in the arm - the one holding the drinks, he wasn't stupid enough to compromise their pizza.

"Ow!"

"Do you have any fucking idea how worried I was!?"

He hit Bam again who started laughing once more.

"Aww how sweet of you, that makes me happy."

"You are insufferable!"

"I know you mean that in a loving and caring way haha, now hurry up and let me in. The pizza is getting cold."

This entire fiasco had taken place in the entryway to Khuns apartment, Bam was keen to get inside and warm up a bit. Sighing, Khun stepped aside and told Bam to go wait in his living room.

"You know where it is, I need to go end the stream."

Bam saluted in response to this and headed off to make himself warm and comfortable while Khun disappeared back to his stream room to end the stream. He collapsed into his seat and clicked the button to change the stream screen.

"Sorry about that guys, looks like I'm ending the stream here for tonight."

Khun apologised to his viewers as he started to end the stream. The chat messages popping up were all ones of curiosity or concern.

-Oh no! First Viole and now A.A

-Hope everything is okay

-I wonder who was at the door then....

The last message made Khun think. He then realised how ridiculous it was that he had told Bam he was hungry with no food and Bam had dropped everything just to turn up on his doorstep with a food package. A wide grin appeared on his face as he responded to his viewers and ended the stream.

"Don't worry, it was just the pizza delivery guy."

Shutting down the stream, Khun hurried through to his lounge where Bam was waiting patiently, sitting crossed legged on the floor after spreading their feast across the coffee table.

"Just how much did you buy?"

Eyes scanning the boxes of food open on the table, Khun was in disbelief that two people would be able to eat this much food.