"I love you too baby." I quickly pecked her lips then standing back up straight. "Now go enjoy yourself, ya friends out there waiting for you." I walked over to my bags, grabbing a new shirt and swim shorts. 

"Are Emaza and Saiyr coming?" I slightly shrugged at Kylie's question before pulling off the hoodie I had on. 

"I don't know. I haven't talked them in weeks, but they got they Cerradi shit going so I'm not expecting them to come." I slid my pants down leaving me in my briefs and sports bra. 

"I feel bad," Kylie mumbled out and I took notice of her eyes that were locked onto my print. "You don't really have any 'friends' here." I pulled on my swim trunks, slightly smirking that her eyes stayed locked in place. 

One of the many perks of being a shower... and a grower. 

"I'll be good I got you and my daughter here," I grabbed my sneakers and shirt before reaching for Kylie's hand. Starting to walk us out of the room. "Plus Symere might pull up."

"Who's that?"

"Lil Uzi Vert." I put my arm around her shoulder and she leaned further into me letting out a small 'oh' out of realization. 

"Well I'm finna go play basketball with Mason," I stopped us at the top of the stairs. "Let me know when Storm wake up." She nodded and puckered her lips making me chuckle and lean down to kiss her. Going our separate ways afterward.

__

"It's just not fucking fair," Scott yelled as I dribbled smoothly between my legs while walking backward. "This motherfucker could've went D1 and all I have is Corey on my team." I laughed when he pointed at the older man who had his hands on his knees. 

"I was good in my prime don't get it twisted Scott." I shook my head and effortlessly shot the ball watching it swish in the net. 

"See what I'm saying. Mason let's switch teams." He came to our side and tried to grab his son, but Mason ran away screaming 'no'. 

"Can you dunk?" Corey asked passing me back the ball. "You're for sure tall enough."

"Back in high school yea. Now.. I don't know, probably not." I shot the ball again not even surprised that it went in.

"I'll bet two thousand right now that you can't dunk." Scott said from the corner where he had Mason trapped. 

"I mean I just said I couldn't."

"It's a free two thousand if you can though." Corey said passing the ball to me once more. 

"And that two thousand outta my pocket if I miss." I looked between the two men who just shrugged as I dribbled the ball. "Fuck it. 2k I get two tries." 

"My money better be ready Y/n. I accept checks, Cashapp, Paypall... cash," Scott walked over to shake my hand. "Make it something athletic too, nothing simple you feel me." I shook my head at him while wiping the bottom of my shoes.

After hearing Mason say 'She's gonna make it dad' I ran to the hoop and tried to forcefully dunk the ball in, but my dumb ass hit the front iron with the ball. Falling straight to the ground, landing on my back. 

"Y/n?" They all said my name as I laid on the yacht deck groaning at the pain that shot up my back "You ok?" Corey asked and all of them came to stand in front of me. 

Nodding my head yes, I closed my eyes and collected myself before grabbing Corey and Mason's hands that were extended towards me. 

"I think I broke my back." I chuckled leaning over and placing my hands on my knees to catch my breath.