I switched it on as my stomach grumbled and I decided to walk downstairs to the kitchen and get some food before seeing who else I could go to. 

I don't want to stay here anymore 

I need to run away 

And far away but where? 

I didn't bother switching on the light in the kitchen as the moon shone through the window. 

I fished a glass out the cupboard with one hand and stood at the sink, filling it up with water as I unlocked my phone screen with my other hand. 

17 missed calls 

“Wait what the fuck “

I muttered to myself, eager to see who actually gave a back flipping fuck on me. 

Unidentified number? 

This could have been 1 of 2 people 

“Historia..” 

I said to myself as my gaze was completely fixed upon my phone. 

I swiped the number and placed the phone to my ear waiting as it rung. 

Ring.. 

Ring… 

If it's Historia, how could she have gotten my number, and why would she have called me after all that happened.. 

Ring…. 

Ring…… 

But if it's Erwin, he's way close by and could come immediately before this fucker wakes up. 

I nervously bite my lip as I held onto the edge of the kitchen sink looking out the window to the stars outside. 

Anxiously I awaited a response from the phone

It rung some more 

Until. 

“Eren?”

My heart skipped a beat as I heard my name echoed from the other side, my lips fell open to answer but before I could I felt a hand to my mouth and another hoist my waist from behind. 

Fumbling, I dropped my phone into the sink and the phone screen cracked as the call ended and my phone broke. 

I muffled into the hand and tried to struggle out of the powerful grip I was placed into. 

Having one hand digging into my waist and the other wrapped around my throat, releasing my mouth for a second as I gasped for air. 

M-my phone 

My chance 

“Well would you look at what we have here.” 

A deep voice breathed across my neck as my body shuddered, I struggle out of the grip with no success, clawing onto the strong and sculpted bicep slightly choking me. 

“L-Let-AcK-Go! “

I demand inbetween gasps for air as I felt both our bodies walk back before I heard his back hit the table counter, knocking off a glass as it fell to the floor and shattered. 

“What exactly were you doing out of bed, let alone making a booty call, my my Eren and hear I thought you learnt a lesson on running away from me” 

His tone was sweet but laced with a threatening manner as his grip tightened and his muscles flexed, my nails digging into the flesh as it bled but that didnt stop him. 

I gasped for air as my eyes rolled back and my knees grew weak. 

“Levi-ack-let go” 

I demanded as my head began spinning dizzy and I could hear the drops of blood leaking from his forearm dripping onto the floor in a small puddle.