Wander's Origins (Part 6)

Wander, clearly felt horrified by the fact he was doing this, blasted one of the alien creatures standing right near him with the tickle machine. It sputtered out loads and loads of feathers, which knocked his target to the ground. At first, they were about to shout at Wander but then, that's when the laughing began. Wander winced at what he saw and was just about to help the fellow, to explain to them what had happened and why he had done it but was held back by Screwball.

"Look at this. This is how you wanna see people don't you? Happy and laughing all the time." he said rather coldly and not so reassuring. Wander sadly nodded. He needed somewhere to live, his basic necessities too. If he upset Screwball, he'll be rejected into even taking a step onto his ship. He watched helplessly as the alien stranger couldn't stop laughing and even some tears were shed as they were trying to make the tickling stop.

"Are they gonna be like this...forever?" Wander gulped as he said "forever". Screwball laughed and shook his "head" no. As Screwball kept laughing, Wander still had the gun in his hands. Maybe he could disable all those scattering feathers, which were surrounding the alien, not letting them escape. He then found the button which could cause those feathers to finally fall to the ground and for the alien to get away in time. 

According to observation, the gun was battery-powered. Maybe Wander could just say the gun ran out of batteries and disabled the tickling. That could work. 

So he pressed the "Disable" button and the feathers one by one slowly dropped to the ground. After some heavy panting, the alien creature got up and ran away, not bothering to say anything. Wander could've talked to them but then gave up knowing they were already gone and what was the point? Screwball stopped laughing and turned his attention back to Wander and the feathers that were just laying on the ground.

"What did you do? Don't tell me you pressed that button or you're not allowed in my ship!" Screwball said angrily, folding his mustache-arms. Wander then explained and lied about how the gun ran out of batteries and Screwball took the gun from him and looked at it. He shook his head in utter disappointment and gestured for Wander to follow him back into the ship. Wander of course didn't like to lie but then again, he thought this was the perfect moment to.

"Ugh I thought these batteries would last long! That's what it said on the packaging! Well, I guess it SLIPPED UP!" he said, laughing to himself. Then, he looked at Wander and Wander laughed too but quietly. Although he was quite crazy, Wander could tolerate him, at least he thought so.

The ship was huge but not any bigger than Threat's ship. But this guy wasn't a villain was he?