Why Me( A Mindless Behavior Story)

Livi's P.O.V

"LIVI BRING YO ASS DOWN HERE,"Roc said angry. I walked down the stairs to see Roc standing at the bottom of the stairs with hatred in his eyes.

Roc:Where the hell is my food?

Me:Roc.. i i haven't made it yet..i studdered

Roc:(slap)GO make my food

me:(holding my cheek and crying) Ok roc..Ok

roc walked away and went into the livingroom and watched t.v.Hello my name is Olivia Maria Lopez. I have long curly hair& mixed with almost everything.I am in a relationship with my boyfriend Roc and he beats me.Roc was never like this until the 4th moth of our relationship.

I walked into the kitchen and searched the cabinets for something to cook.I walked to the refridgerator and bent over to searched through it.Roc came and grabbed my waist.

Me:Roc,no .stop..my stomache hurts.

Roc:Come on (kissing my neck)

Me:No roc stop

Roc:(grabbed my arms and pinned my against the wall)Shut the hell up!

Me:Roc no..I got out of his grip and tried to run upstairs.He grabbed me my hair and threw me on the ground.

Me:Roc let me go

Roc:*punch* DON'T *punch*EVER*punch*RUN*punch*AWAY*punch*FROM*punch*ME*punch*AGAIN!!!

I passed out and everything went black.

NEXT DAY

I woke up to pain all over my body.Iturned to my left to see Roc not by my side.I just sighed.I brung myself to get up and go into the beathroom and look in the mirror.Swollen,bruised, and tear stains is all i see.I suddenly had the felling to through up so i ran to the toilet and puked my brains out like no tomorrow.After i was done, i hopped in the shower and though to myself:Did Roc use protection because i have been threwing up all week long.I hopped out the shower and did my hygiene routine and got dressed(OUTFIT IN COMMENT BOX) and put on some make-up to hide my bruises.I hopped in my car and went to the pharmacy and got to pregnancy test.I got in line and paid for the test and went straight home.When i got home i zoomed upstairs and went into the bathroom.I waited 5 minutes to look at the test: P O S I T I V E.

Tears streamed down my face and i slid down the door.How can i be pregnant by a monster and at the age of 18?I got up grabbed my phone, hopped in my car and went to my bestfriend Ziyah's house.When i got there, Ziyah's boyfriend Ray,Roc's bestfriend answered the door.

Ray:Hey Livi...What's wrong?

Me:Hey Ray and nothing much is Ziyah here?

Ray:No but she will be here in a few..Come in.

Me:Ok

I went into the house and sat on the couch.Ray came over and sat next to me.

Ray:Livi..whast wrong i know that there is something wrong..im like a brother to you..Just talk to me!!What's wrong?

Livi:I-I-I-'mm Pregnant.

Ray:By roc..

Livi:Yess...

Ray pulled me into a hugg and said,"it's ok,,,,shh it's ok."

Ray know that Roc beats me and he tries to help but can't.Ziyah walked through the door..When she say the tears in my eyes she came running over to me.

Ziyah:Livi what's wrong

Livi:IM PREGNANT

Ziyah:ARE YOU SERIOUS ..BY ROC??!

Livi:Yes, and i have to go.

Ziyah:Bye boo, stay safe ..if he puts his hand on you you better call me..!!!!

Livi:Come on Z.. it's not that bad

Ziyah:NOT BAD MY ASS...!!!!

Livi:Bye Z

Ziyah:bye.

I hopped back in my car and went home.When i pulled up in the driveway i see Roc's car.I walked in the house to me greeted by a unwelcoming greeting.

Roc:WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU OLIVIA?

Me:I went to Ziyah's house.

Roc:(walked up to me and grabbed my arms)BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Me:NOT TODAY ROC!!

Roc punched my right in my stomache and slapped me in my face.I fell to the ground crying my eyes out.I grabbed our fire place stick and hit him in the back of the head.He then fell to the ground and blood was everywhere.I checked to see if he was dead and ran out the house as fast as i could. I didn't bother to grab anything ,except my keys and phone.I left my house and never came back.

3 YEARS LATER

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYYYS..I FINALLY UPDATED MY FIRST STORY.I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.5 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS.PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK ON HOW I DID .