"Nice to meet you too." She said. She walked away. He kissed me on the cheek. "Um that was wow." I said. "I know." He said. I grabbed my luggage.

 We went to the car. "Hey guys." I said. We got in. We went to the airport. I kissed him on the cheek. We sat on the plane next to each other. 

4 hours later 

We landed. We got off the plane. There was people with cameras. They walked over to us. I hid my face. They took some pictures.

 Charlie grabbed my hand. He walked me to get our bags. We went outside. We were greeted by Kenny Ortega. "Oh my god." I said.

"Hi you must be Ashley." He said. "Yeah." I said. "Charlie here told me that you have a beautiful voice." He said. "Yeah." I said.

We got into the car. We went to the apartments. "So you will be staying with Charlie and Owen." He said. We walked into the apartment.

"So where's my room?" I asked. Charlie showed me where it is. I sat on the bed. I watched tv. I started to FaceTime Victoria. "Hi." I said.

"Hi." She said. "I just got to Vancouver about a hour ago. I love it up here." I said. "How long are you going to be up there?" She asked. "I don't know." I said. 

Then a packet was slid under the door. I picked it up. "I got to go." I said. "Bye." She said. "Bye." I said. I hung up. I looked at the packet. 

It was a script for Julie and the phantoms. There was a note. 'Take a look at this. We are still looking for the role of Flynn's sister Emma. I think you are right for the part.

-Kenny.' I read the script. There was a knock on the door. I opened it. "Hey Ashley." Charlie said. "Hey." I said. He walked in. We sat on the bed. We sat close. I looked at him.

He looked at me. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." He said. He heard me. I grabbed his chin. I kissed him. He kissed back. We made out for a while. We pulled away. 

2 months later 

I got the part. We were filming finale of season two. "And action." Kenny yelled. Me and jadah walked into the studio. "Oh hey guys." I said. "Wait the guys are here." She said.

She fixed her hair. Me Madison and the guys laughed. Then Carlos walked in. "Hey guys." He said. We looked at each other. "You can see them?" Me and the girls asked. He nodded.

"Yeah. They are humans." He said. "They're ghosts." Me and the girls said. "Yeah I know. They were in a band called sunset curve. Julie sunset curve was your mom's favorite band." He said. 

We were shocked. "Wait really." Madison said. "Yeah your mom met them about a hour before they died." He said. "Wait your mom was Rose." Charlie said. Madison nodded.

"And cut. That's a wrap." Kenny said. We hugged each other. "I'm going to miss you." I said. "Us too." Charlie said. "I can't believe I'm going home tomorrow." I said. 

The next day 

I just arrived at home. "Hey mom." I said. "Hey Ashley. How was Vancouver?" She asked. "It was great. I can't wait to go back." I said. "I'm so proud of you for getting a part." She said.

9 months later  

I woke up. Season two of Julie and the phantoms just dropped. I got dressed. I went downstairs. I ate. I looked outside. There was a limo outside.