Aaram se kha baby! Dekh poora tere lips ke baahar jaa rahi hei!

He said gulping some saliva. The seen was making him desperate to take those lips in his. He cleaned her face with his thumb and licked his finger leaving a moan.

She looked at him surprised as he made that sound. Her cheeks turned beetroot red and he chuckled.

Don't look like that darling!! Else we won't reach your college in time.

He smirked and started the car, while Shehnaaz tried to hide her blush.

...

Shehnaaz felt a little awkward as she entered the class. Almost every student were present in the class. The front rows were filled and she moved backwards and saw an empty seat. The boy sat next, gave a wide smile to her. She smiled back and sat down fast, as the professor entered.

Hey, I am Dhyan, from Punjab!

The boy whispered. She nodded and smiled.

I am Shehnaaz, from Mumbai.

.....

It has been a month for Shehnaaz being in Delhi. She got adapted easily there. Mallika and Shehnaaz used to do cooking experiments and Sidharth was their judge. Dhyan, also became a good friend with Shehnaaz. He sometimes visited her over her house. Mallika also enjoyed his company.

For her, it was all new. Her lonely world was being filled with happiness. Shehnaaz was nothing less than a daughter for her. She loved to make food for her and help her in oiling her hair, doing her makeup, hair, when she go out to party with her friends. She really loved Shehnaaz.

For Sidharth, whenever he got free time, and Shehnaaz was in the house, he used to jump into her room through the window. He doesn't wanted to be away from her for a second. If everything was in his hand, he would have married her a month ago. But, he was still young for marriage.

....

Sidharth!! You are late today!

She complained as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She was waiting for him to go for a dinner tonight, but he didn't show up.

Sorry meri jaan!! Ek important meeting meim dha, so I couldn't escape from there.

He said nibbling her neck. Their closeness was becoming more as each day passed.

She hissed in pain as he bit her shoulder at last.

She pushed away him while blushing.

Aaj kal tera kuch zyada hora hei, baby!

She said mimicking his tune and he chuckled softly. He pulled her closer and removed the strap of her top from her shoulder and kissed again.
She giggled and pushed him. He landed on her bed and laughed.

Mujhse nhi horaha control baby.

He said shaking his head with a sweet smile.

Sidharth!! Tere wajah se meim aaj dinner bhi na khayi.. Aur tujhe yeh padi hei.. I'm hungry!!!

Me too darling!

He replied in a husky voice and Shehnaaz rolled her eyes looking at him.

He took out the box he kept near the bed and placed it on top of the table.

Pizza!!

She exclaimed.

Ab tho bass yahi kar sakta hu baba! Next time pakka dinner baahar karlenge.