Before The Hormones

3 Years Earlier

Amina's Pov

Im Amina and Im 13years old . I just moved to New Jersey and I really don't know anybody.

today is my first day of school and I am really excited , but the thing is that this is the middle of the school year and everybody already made friends. I live like a whole 3 miles away from my school so I have to take the Bus.

I am wearing my black jeans , a red and black flannel shirt , some construction timbs , and a white shirt. I look at my gold watch to check the time and see that it is 7:30. Yeah I said gold my parents be stackin. The bus will be here in five minutes. I grab my coat and my book bag and head to the kitchen.

"Maaa. I'm leaving !"I said screaming my lungs out.

I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs and saw my mom"You remember where you need to go?"

"yeah" I replied while rushing out the house.

I got to the bus stop and saw three really cute guys around my age standing there. Right before i got the courage to talk to them my bus came.The three guys got on my bus so i was really hype.

I go and try to sit next to these group of girls, but you know the saw me and got jealous so they was real shady.

I ain't wanna be around some haters so i went to the back and to my luck the only seat left was only next to one of the three guys .

I sat down and felt someone staring at me but i didn't pay no mind. I went on my phone and opened instagram . I was scrolling through and one picture caught my eye , It was three guys. But not just any three guys , the same guys who were sitting near me. I looked up to see the lightskin dude looking at me.

" see you found our insta. Im Kevin , that's Devin, And he is Daniel."The lightskin said.

" IM Amina" and from my first day on that bus the four of us have been inseparable.