" True but I also want to punish you for coming up with this idea."

You slapped his butt and he yelped, losing his grip on you. As he tried to get his balance back while also trying to catch you he fell over on top of you." Ooo~ ansy are we~" You raised a brow and he grabbed you neck squeezing a little. You smiled, a strained giggle came from your lips." Shut your mouth."

Wrapping your small hand around his decently big one. " Kitty's got claws~" You gasped out and he let go of your throat. He stood up with a pouty look and grabbed your ankle dragging you to the bedroom."Hey now!" You laughed as he opened your guys bedroom door and picked you up.

Throwing you on the bed he went to the closet grabbing rope and a blindfold." For me or for you?" You asked, knowing the answer immediately when he gave you a side look over his shoulder.

He walked over to you ripping off your shirt and bra." This is more than violation this is sexual assault." You joked  as he crawled on top of you tying your hands to the bed frame and placing the blind fold over your face. When it came to angry sex or revenge sex he was always angry. It turned you on when he ignored you and did whatever he wanted.

You felt him get off the bed." You better not leave me here." You joked." I wouldn't, I'm having so much fun already." You could hear the smirk on his face and you shivered at his husky voice." Oh yeah?" You heard a flick, and assumed he turned the lights off." I'm going to fuck you til you can't walk." He growled,and you felt him crawling to you.

You smiled as he stopped your legs from rubbing together." All wet already?"

"You know it- Aaaah~ Kenma~" You moaned as he aggressively rubbed against you through your pants. You felt him get closer, his breath huffing on your skin. He grazed his lips over yours." Let's have some fun, yes?"

He smashed his lips onto yours rubbing his hands up your body and going to fondle your breasts. You tried to get your hands to move to place around him but the restraints kept you from doing that. he bit your lip lightly." Don't your you'll be sorry."

You gripped the restraints rubbing your legs together again, getting horny with every breath. He shoved his knee in between his legs, growling at you. He might be introverted and quiet normally, but he was very aggressive and dominant in bed.

He laid sloppy kisses on your neck, finding your sweet spot and aggressively attacking it. You moaned loudly." You like that~" He purred as he gently ran a finger up your thigh making you shiver.

You jerked your leg trying to escape his finger that was beginning to tickle your thigh."Hey." He began to peel off your pants as you felt the skirt on his maid outfit rub against your inner thigh.

You whined from it tickling so much and he smirked."Tsk." You heard him grumble and tossed your underwear and pants to the side. He licked his lips, you looked like a full meal right now.

He rubbed his finger against your wet folds as he made his way to play with your clit. You panted, moaning and whining as he began to rub slower but harsher.

He hummed some random melody as he ran his other hand over your lips and jaw, marveling your features. Unsuspectedly he shoved a finger into your wet cunt, making you shout loudly.

"Kenma~" You whined and he put another one in, going teasingly slow. "Ngh, go faster~" You whined, and he grabbed your jaw, his face inches away from yours."Stop whining."