𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Začít od začátku

"Jimia, what the fuck happened to you?" KB asked as he yanked her by her arm.

He frowned up his face, seeing punctures from needles in her arms.

"What you on?" He asked her like she was crazy.

"My fucking son gets his milk from you, the hell you doing?" His voice was stern and we all looked at him confused.

"Pause .. Jimia ya baby ma?" I asked, with my eyes widened.. this bitch been trynna fuck me forever.

Wow.

"Ion claim her ass, why are you here Jimia and where my son!" He yelled at her and she flinched as she looked up at him.

"I-I don't know. I went out last night and when I got back home, he was gone."

Without warning, I heard a loud smack catching me completely off guard.

I looked over and Tae slumped back in his seat with a shocked expression on his face.

"Well goddamn," Jay spoke up

Jimia held onto her stinging cheek and she had tears coming from her eyes but KB didn't care, he was heated. His light ass skin was beat red, like he was ready to strangle this bitch.

"You got 5 seconds to get out my face Jimia, cause next time I'm a squeeze the life out of you," his voice was calm, but deadly.

She stumbled to her feet and ran out the house, KB kicked her causing her to fall and then grabbed his car keys.

"Come on cuh, we gotta find my son." we all nodded and followed him to his truck.

He better than me cause I would've left her where she was standing.

How you lose a whole fucking baby? How you choose partying over your fucking baby? Why the fuck did KB fuck her delusional ass? Is my nephew cool?

So many questions with very little answers.

All I know is my yb better be cool.

▃▃

𝗞𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗝𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝘀 | 𝗞𝗕
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗞𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗝𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝘀 | 𝗞𝗕𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂