𝗓𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗃𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗓𝖾.

Start from the beginning

니코 ━━ 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬; January 16, 1996
니코 ━━ 𝗭𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗖 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡; Capricorn
니코 ━━ 𝗞𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗚𝗘; 25 years old
니코 ━━ 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗚𝗘; 24 years old

니코 ━━ 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘; Los Angeles, California
니코 ━━ 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗡; Anhui, China
니코 ━━ 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬; 🇺🇸 𝗑 🇨🇳
니코 ━━ 𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬; 🇨🇳
니코 ━━ 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡; 6 spoken.
English (100% & Native)
Chinese (100% & Fluent)
Mandarin (100 & Fluent)
Korean (88% & Fluent)
Japanese (64% & Learning)
Thai (50% & Learning)

니코 ━━ 𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧; 183 cm (6'0")
니코 ━━ 𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧; 64 kg (141 lbs)
니코 ━━ 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘; O
니코 ━━ 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥; Dirty blonde with blue streaks and tips (Dyed)
니코 ━━ 𝗘𝗬𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥; Brown
니코 ━━ 𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦; 5 tattoos

니코 ━━ 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬; He seems apathetic, unfriendly, and the definition of unkind. Most people would describe Jingze as closed off, distanced, and a little cold hearted. It wasn't wrong, he wasn't exactly known for being too nice to the people around him. He tends to keep to himself, finding no use in having to tell people about his day was going, or how he was feeling. But to contrast his quietness, he was also very blunt. He had a habit of saying whatever came to his mind, and never sugarcoating it. He speaks in sarcasm only, and is heavily known for his dark sense of humor. He doesn't tend to let people get so close to him, and likes to keep his friend group small. The people who have actually gotten to know Jingze described him as kindhearted, protective, and someone you could trust with your life. When someone manages to get close to him, it's because he really cares about them. He values that more than anything else in the world, and focuses on loving them as they do him. He's extremely shy, and tends to shut down around the vicinity of others, but that completely changes when he's on stage or at fan signs. He's actually known for being extremely nice to BLINKS, and acting like a total simp around them.

니코 ━━ 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗; Jingze had the privilege of growing up with two parents as an only child. He grew up in a generally loving and supportive family, so when he decided that he wanted to become an idol, his parents stopped at nothing to help him follow his dreams. When he turned thirteen, his dad got him an audition with Yue Hua Entertainment. They dropped everything they had in LA to get their son to China to train under that company. Jingze was a trainee there for about four years until he finally realized he wasn't getting what he wanted under there. One day as his dad was picking him up from the company late at night, they got into an accident with a drunk driver. Unfortunately, Jingze's dad passed away in front of him. This made both Jingze and his mom close off from their family as well as each other. Later that year, she was diagnosed with a Lyme disease and was getting extremely sick. He made the decision of leaving Yue Hua Ent. and auditioned for YG, where he got accepted. He told his mother, who still supported him and helped him move to Korea. She stayed behind in her hometown. He worked much harder than before, wanting to find a way to help with her medical bills. And he did, once he debuted with BLACKPINK. Sadly, she passed away two years after his debut, and left him with no other direct family members. He mourns their death everyday, and it's the main reason he's too afraid to start caring for people.