Chapter 1: Mirror Mirror on the Wall...

Start from the beginning

"Alright, if you say so, Kagami.", Soraru said sighing as the male on the other side gave him a smile. "It will be fine, don't worry about it, Soraru. Well, I shall inform you once I have more information. So just accompany Alice until then.", Kagami said as the Evil Queen nodded.

"I will then. Let's both do our best Kagami... For our sake.", Soraru said as the other male gave him a small smile nodding. "Yes, let's do that. I will see you then."

And after that, the male disappeared, leaving only Alice and the Evil Queen behind. There was a short silence before it was Mafumafu who spoke up first. "So... your name is Soraru?", the albino asked as the older male looked at the younger male, putting his mirror away.

"Yeah. You have something against that name?", Soraru asked as Mafumafu shook his head. "Just for confirmation because you never really told me your name!", the albino exclaimed.

"Well, now you know it.", Soraru said before starting to walk towards Wonderland, intending to end this conversation. But it seemed as if the albino didn't have the same thought in mind.

"Who was that on the other side right now? You called him Kagami. Do you use some type of magic to communicate from one place to another?", Mafumafu asked curiously as the older male hesitated before answering.

"Kind of. Kagami lives inside the mirror.", Soraru answered. "Inside?", the albino repeated confused as the older male nodded.

But the albino noticed how the older male really didn't want to continue this conversation because Soraru changed the topic and started to talk from himself. "So... you're not scared?"

"Scared? Why should I be?", Mafumafu asked as he tilted his head. "I tried to poison you, you know? And if you haven't noticed yet, I am the Evil Queen.", Soraru reminded the younger male who widened his eyes before looking down.

"Soraru-san... is the Evil Queen.", Mafumafu repeated as the older male nodded.

"Evil Queen... Evil— Why are you a Queen?!", Mafumafu asked as the older male sweat-dropped. "Hah?"

"Wait, are you a woman?! A-Ah, I'm so sorry for assuming your gender ma'am!", the albino apologized as he bowed.

"Oi, I'm not a freaking woman. Do I look like one to you?", Soraru asked as the albino shook his head. "Well no, but you are a Queen?! And I just noticed and ahhhhh—"

"Oh my god, please just shut up. That's just my title. I am not the only one who has another gender despite the title.", Soraru said. "Wait really? Who else?"

"Let's see... the Queen of Hearts... the little Mermaid... Fairy Godmother... Aladdin... You.", the older male answered with a deadpanning look.

"Ehhhhh, Alice doesn't sound that feminine! Boys can be called Alice as well!", Mafumafu defended himself as Soraru rolled his eyes. "Yeah sure."

"It's true!", the albino exclaimed as the raven-haired male sighed and just started walking again. "Anyways, let's just go. I want to get this over with.", Soraru said sighing again.

"So Soraru-san will accompany me to Wonderland?", Mafumafu asked with a hopeful smile. "It's not like I have many other options anyway.", Soraru sighed showing his dissatisfaction.

But the albino wasn't affected by that as he merely pointed to the front with one arm and linked his arm with Soraru's, ignoring the other male's protest.

"Then let's go on an adventure together!"

*****

"And you are really fine with it?", a redhead asked as the brunet sighed and nodded. "Yes."