Shehnaaz : Nahi .. I want it to be a complete end.

she cut the call .. she was sitting silently . They both were sitting like this but shehnaaz didn't know about the presence of sidharth .

 They both were sitting like this but shehnaaz didn't know about the presence of sidharth

Shehnaaz came out she was roaming in the garden .. She was looking at the stars when she got a call from sidharth  .

Shehnaaz : Hello?

sidharth: 2nd floor pe dekho..

she looked at second floor and she found the dream catcher she gave him was hanging there..

Shehnaaz was shocked .

sidharth : peeche mud kar dekho.

And when she turned she saw sidharth standing there .

Shehnaaz was having a little tears in her eyes  ..

Shehnaaz : tum yaha kaise?

Sidharthv : socho..

Shehnaaz : Are you perhaps ... second son???

Sidharth noded his head as yes .

shehnaaz's eyes were filled with the tears ..

Shehnaaz : Tumhe pata tha main yaha rehti hu .

Sidharth noded his head as yes ..

Tears were rolling from her eyes . she started moving ..

sidharth loudly : Shehnaaz  .. I missed you yaar... ( In painful voice )

shehnaaz didn't  turned  she left while rubbing her eyes .

she went straight into her room . She cried whole night as the person whom she hates the most is father of sidharth  . she was thinking that they have no chance of being together .

Sidharth went to his room . his mother entered with the dress cord of his college ( I know nhi hota but it's a fiction .. anything is possible ) .

sidharth's M: Kal se tum empire high jana shuru krdoge.. Aur haan shehnaaz bhi hogi waha ..

Sidharth: shehnaaz .. wo kaise ??

Sidharth M: uska transfer krdiya us college mein ..

Sidharth: oh okk..

Next day ..

shehnaaz went to empire high for some paper formalities ...

shehnaaz entered the corridor where she saw many students were talking in English ..

Shefali saw her and she came near her .

Shefali : tum yaha kaise ?

shehnaaz: I got transferred .

Shefali : transfer what ?

Mahira came near her .

Mahira : I thought ki tum mera name card dene aayi ho..

Shehnaaz : I am transfered .

Mahira : tumhari family kya krti hai..

Shehnaaz : tumhari family kya krti hai??

This shocked mahira and she stated quite .. whereas vikas came ..

vikas : Hello transfered student I am viKas..

he forward his hand for handshake suddenly they heard a noise ..

everyone where saying " he is back .. he is back" everybody moved near  him.. shehnaaz was left alone .. she went for paper work..

There she got to know she was transfered as a "welfare student " ( It's very difficult to survive in empire high as a welfare student because of raging . Because all the rich people's children study there so they use to tease poors)

Shehnaaz was like "what the helll" Shehnaaz already knew that it was a trick of Mr raj shukla to increase the complications for her...

Everyone came out they made a circle around sidharth..

Sidharth: long time no see shefali...

shefali was annoyed ..

sidharth: mahira aise mtt dekho jaise kisii ko pta h nhi h that we aise really engaged .

Suddenly paras came .

Sidharth: Hello friend.

paras : so finally you are back.

sidharth: Dar matt abhii aya hu kuch ni kruga.. he Smirked

paras : Seems pehle wala sidharth haan.

( Sidharth and paras hate eo)

Suddenly shehnaaz came typing something on the phone .. and mistakly stood between Sidharth and paras.

 and mistakly stood between Sidharth and paras