Chapter 2 : Just food and something ??????? SMUTTTT OMG

So garfeild lead the way to get some food at the local racist restaurents where every five minutes a white middle age woman complains and get one of the mexican staff fired which in results makes them dump out the food they served her, so thats where garfeild was heading. He looked at nermal who was staring with Hungry eyes, loving his big ocean coloured black eyes, and how the twinkled like rocks, His fragile Malnourished body and his missing patch of fur, and even the sticky stuff he had all over him, in a way garfeild found him irresitible. once they got there garfeild waited and got them some good ass food, taking away the pubes that the karen probably implemented cuz the waiters name was Juan. Nermal  VORED the food, he hadnt eaten anything but fucking seman for the past years. garfeild just kinda gave his food to him, which was a first cuz garfeild fatass nerver shared anything but he would share for his beloved Nermal (cuz now he is a simp). AFTER they ate, nermal took in a deep breath and smiled, he turned around and showed off his ass "as a... thank you.. and a token of my gratitude... please fuck me daddy garfeild ~  my needy ass has been dying for this moment hnn~ " NErmal groaned, as if he had gotten in heat, he lifted up his ass even more. garfeild didnt hesistate to carefully get on him, placing his harden  thick and huge cock at his entrance, giving it a soft grind before thrusting into him roughly, his dicks spikes ( yes cats have sikes on their dicks) was scrapping the inside of Nermals poor tight ass, yet he moaned, his paws clawing the ground as he squealed and screeched in pleasure and pain "O-oh daddy garf ~ Ive wanted this since forever ~ I always Hgnn~ Ah fuck ~ wanted to tease you like this until  youd fuckk me ~ but that pink bitch had your Hnn ~ attention and dick to herself, how greedy" Nermal yowled moving his hips and letting the garf do his thing. garf  gave a few last thrust as both came :D. he pulled out and chuckled "Oh nermal you fool I dont love you but i was justt horny right now :D i dont care youve loved me  your nothing but a hole for me to shove my dick in" and with that garfeild ditched the slut.

the end