Chapter 135: Miss Gu and Mr Huo

Začít od začátku

Huo Chenchen was next to the door and whispered, "Well."

At the door, Gu Yuan was full of energy, but he tried hard to restrain himself without saying a word, even fearing that he would be found out by the outside.

Huo Chenchen: "Hey."

Gu Yuan took a deep breath and calmed himself, calm down, then calm down.

Huo Chenchen: "Hey."

Gu Yuan sighed on his back, still silent.

Huo Chenchen: "Hey."

Gu Yuan finally couldn't help but: "Huh?"

Huo Weichen heard the low echo, silent for a while, pursed his lips and smiled.

Her echo was like a gust of wind, which made him feel warm.

He whispered, "Nothing, I just want to practice calling your name."

*************

After all, Gu Yuan didn't open the door that night. She didn't know how to face Huo Chenchen.

For her, Huo Chenchen has always been that distant and noble "daddy of one of his sons". Mr. Huo and Ms. Gu clearly have a blood relationship between each other, but in fact the two are not familiar with each other.

That person was to her like a Western aristocracy, and he had to sit right in front of him, embarrassed to be lazy.

Now, he was guarding her door almost religiously, calling her name over and over again with such intimate words.

This is an unfamiliar experience. When such a distant and noble man suddenly is so close to himself, as close as he can reach, when she can feel the temperature of the other person's fingertips, it seems that the ice and fire blend together for a moment, She was terrified and sweetly expectant. This intense feeling came towards her and engulfed her like she was shaking when she was struck by lightning.

Thinking is incompetent, and escaping has become the most instinctive response.

Lying in bed at night, she was almost sleepless all night, constantly thinking about his voice calling his name outside the door over and over again, so cold tone, with a trembling magnetism because of other emotions, Introduced into Gu Yuan's ears in the night, echoed into Gu Yuan's heart, making Gu Yuan's apex the softest point could not stop fighting.

On the second day, Gu Yuan was naturally a little tired, his head was sloppy, and he didn't feel much power, but he still managed to get up, hardly put on his makeup and diligently, and put on a beautiful skirt.

After putting it on, look in the mirror, the dark green skirt lined the skin with a white neck and long slender neck. The left shoulder showed beautiful lines, the red lips were slightly delicate, and the eyes were clear as if with spring.

She looks so embarrassed.

Is this too obvious?

But in the end I didn't change it anymore, I went downstairs and prepared breakfast.

As soon as he went out, he saw his son Nie Yu.

Nie Yu suddenly saw Gu Yuan, blinked, and then stretched out her hand mischievously: "This beautiful young lady, may I have the honor to have breakfast with you?"