Akaashi's falling hard

Comincia dall'inizio

"Sorry Keiji." You frown. "I'll grab another drink for you." Akaashi is unable to stop Y/N when he sees her run towards the kitchen. Haru notices Y/N's disappearance and turns around to glare at Akaashi. "I hope you know you have to pay me still Akaashi. You're still listed under as my customer."

"Seeing Akaashi act like this is more entertaining than being here." Bokuto chuckles, spooning a mouthful of curry into his mouth. "Haru-chan, I'd like to have dessert." Konoha calls out to Haru.

"Get it yourself-- is what I would like to say. But, what dessert would you like, master?" Haru forces out a giggle, smiling at Konoha. "Shut up, I'm giving you money. If there's any flan, I'd like that." Konoha smirks, seeing Haru grumble under her breath before she leaves the table.

"Here you go Keiji." You hand Akaashi a glass of soda. He takes it from you, sipping on the new straw. "Should I refrain from calling you master?" Nibbling your bottom lip, you glance down towards Akaashi. "No, it's fine. I'm just thrown off a bit when you call me that." Akaashi softly says under his breath, eating another spoonful of his omurice. Nodding your head, you lower your eyes to your shoes. Unsure what to do now.

Did Akaashi want you to keep him company or to let him silently finish his food?

You take a sneak look at him, noticing his loose tie. "This is the second time I've seen your tie like this. Were you stressed about something?" Akaashi glances up at you, unsure what you're talking about. Extending your hand towards his tie, you hold the end of it. He lowers his blue eyes down to his tie, forgetting that he had loosen the top earlier.

He felt hot and bothered earlier from his imaginations and loosened the tightness of his tie to give himself a bit of relief. But he couldn't tell Y/N that. You lean over, moving your fingers to the top of his tie to readjust it. Smiling, you speak softly to him. "You have to look your best for others, master. How else are you going to get a girlfriend?"

Akaashi holds in his breath when he feels Y/N's fingers graze against his chest. She pulls her fingers away from his tie and smiles at him.

He didn't care for a girlfriend.

Y/N is...Akaashi stops his thoughts right there. The quickness of his heart scares him and he starts to panic.

Where are his thoughts going? Is he mentally thinking that Y/N is all he needs?

"Keiji?" You call out to Akaashi, noticing how pale his face is. "Did Haru poison your food?" You glance at his omurice, hearing Haru grumble out at you. Akaashi looks up to see Y/N's worried expression, his heart starts to ache.

This is bad.

"I need to use the bathroom. Is it alright if I pay now?" Akaashi mutters under his breath. Noticing his urgency to leave, you nod your head. "Haru, Akaashi wants to pay for his meal." She raises an okay sign and hurries over to Zico for Akaashi's receipt. She walks back with Akaashi's receipt and he thanks her before excusing himself to pay up front with Zico. You watch Akaashi leave the classroom in a hurry. Worry clouds over you as you knit your brows together.