Sweet moments|Other characters

Comincia dall'inizio

You told him this morning to come meet you after classes to tell him something important.

Love isn't something you wanted to try since it's painful and sad but after watching a podcast that includes your situation, you changed your mind.

"(Y/n)" Narita spoke, tapping your shoulder.

You turn his way, "oh! You came!".

"Ofcourse", he chuckled, "what's this important thing you wanted to tell me?".

"Okay..." You breath in, "I...I care about you, and I mean a lot..".

Narita immediately understand what you're trying to let out.

"Narita..I'm scared but I'm going to be brave....I like you, I like you a lot".

You began to feel nervous and shaky.

Narita smiled warmly, "I like you too!".

Ennoshita

♥︎【Dance with me】♥︎

♥︎【Dance with me】♥︎

You were at a wedding with ennoshita, your sisters wedding to be precise.

After eating and drinking, you decided to go dancing with enno, "let's go dance with them!".

"No no, I don't know how to dance" he rejected making you grown, "oh come onnn".

After pleading him, he finally said yes.

You both entered the dance floor, "don't be shy enno" you said making the boy flustered.

"I'm not..." He pouts looking at the side.

You grab his hands and put it around your waist and then you put yours around his neck.

You start to dance as ennoshita followed you.

"See? Isn't this easy.." you grinned at him.

"Yeah, I guess so".

You put your foreheads together, "you look so amazing, like a princess" he said giving you a kiss.

You chuckled, "aww stop it, you're making me smile stupidly".

"Nah, I like your stupid smile".

Aoba johsai

Kyoutani