"I'm Six."

"The number?"

Six chuckled. "Yes..."

"I'm Aza! But my real name is Azariah Reese Legrand."

Six eyes darkened. He's still wasn't letting go of mine.

"Your Mama gave you a beautiful name..." he said with his low baritone voice.

"Hmm? How about you?"

Aza rose from Six's chest. Doon lang naputol ang pagtingin saakin ni Six. His eyes went from his son. The tenderness of his eyes is too different that if Aza grew older, I think I will always remind him how only he can bring such softness on a cold man's eyes.

"I'm Sinjin Xylus Andrada."

"How old are you?"

Napangiti ako. Gosh, my baby's asking his father the questions we practiced before his first day of classes. He's cute...

"I'm turning 30..."

"I'm turning 4, Papa!" he chuckled and showed his full five fingers again.

"That's five..."

"Is it?"

"Yes, you have to put a finger down for four."

"How about you?"

"Hmm..." Six held both of Aza's hands and opened both of his palms. "I am three times as many as this..."

"Wow!" Aza said with wide eyes and an open mouth. "That's a lot!"

Six chuckled and pull him back on him. I saw how he kissed his forehead. I guess, they don't really need any adjustments because they already have their own. It seems like their souls are connected even before they met each other.

How will I ever get tired of watching them like this?

"Aren't you angry with me?"

Mama gazed at me before she settled her eyes back on the laptop in front of her. I thought she was going to ignore me but she answered afterward.

"For?"

"For introducing Aza to Six?"

She returned her eyes to me with a smirk. "Six huh..." she said as she leaned on her swivel chair. I rolled my eyes. Seriously, is the only thing she heard?

"Ano nga, Ma?"

"Why would I if I was the one who opened it up to you?"

"Are you saying I did a good job?"

She sighed before she removed her eyes glasses. I think she's getting annoyed that I'm pestering her right now in her office in the middle of her work.

"Stop asking me. Ask yourself, Kill. After all, your opinion is what matters more."

Huminga ako ng malalim at hindi na sumagot. I just stared blankly at the space for a couple of minutes before I stood up.

"I'll go..." paalam ko.

"Family bonding, huh?"

"Ma..."

She smirked at me before she shook her head.

"Make sure you're doing it right, Kill."

My heart thumped fast because of what she said. Kahit ako kasi, kahit ngayon... I still don't know if I'm doing this right. I went down to the lobby. I was in the main headquarters because of a conference meeting. Wala na naman akong kasunod na schedule pagkatapos noon dahil inutos ko kay Emma na huwag iyong lagyan.