Chapter Twenty-Three: Practical Exams #1

Start from the beginning

"You went through my fucking phone?" He growled, snatching it away from the table and into his pocket, "The fuck-How do you know my password?"

I say my thanks before grabbing my chopsticks. "Your password is just your first name." I point out, tilting my head at him, "It's not bad, considering how not many people would steal your phone, knowing you're Bakugou."

He ended up watching me the rest of the day, making sure I didn't steal anything else from him.

It's not until the fourth vibrate that I finally answer my phone.

"Morning, Katsuki." I chime, hoisting my satchel over my shoulder, "What's up? You never call me."

I hear him groan on the other side of the line. "Are you close? These fucking morons are driving me crazy." He states, making me smile.

"Oh?" I chuckle, turning the corner towards the train station, "Are you saying you need me there to help you deal with them?"

I can practically feel Bakugou roll his eyes. He retorts, "Shut the Hell up, cheerleader. I just need someone else for them to annoy the shit out of."

"Ugh, you could just say you're waiting for me, Katsu'." I joke, watching my steps as I go, "But yeah, I'm only a few minutes away."

"Right, right." He sighs lowly, probably closing his eyes so he doesn't blow a fuse, "So hurry up. The train won't wait for you, idiot."

"The train doesn't come for another 10 minutes, Katsuki." I state, titling my head to the side.

"Shut up." He then hangs up.

I roll my eyes and stuff my phone into my pocket, continuing my walk towards the train station. It only takes a around five minutes.

I see Mina, Kirishima, Sero and Kaminari standing up, three of them jumping up and down and the other holding up a mighty fist into the air. Jirou is sitting down on one side of the bench, listening to her music. Bakugou is on the other side, crossed arms and looking away.

Feeling a grin on myself as I spot them, I jog towards my group. "Morning, everyone!" I call, stopping in front of them.

Kirishima is the first to respond, pushing two fists into the air. "Hey! Y/N!" He shouts out, puffing out his chest, "You ready for the practicals?"

I giggle, copying his pose, "Hell yeah, Eijiro! I'm so ready!"

As the rest of them start talking about the practicals, I sit down beside Bakugou. We still have a few minutes before the train comes.

Bakugou next to me huffs, crossed arms over his chest, "What time do you leave? You're the closest out of all of us and you're always the last one here, dumbass."

I looked up to him. "I obviously leave later. What else?" I state, playing with the ends of hair near my face, "I'm never late so what does it matter?"

Bakugou scowls, nudging my shoulder, "You make all of us wait for you, dumbass. These idiots just whine about you not being around." His red eyes stare into mine. "Aren't you smart enough to leave earlier?"

I pout at him, leaning forward and leaning my hands on my knees. "Hey, I'm not used to leaving at that time, too." I point out, lifting my shoulders, "Hitoshi used to come pick me up so we could walk together. But he doesn't anymore, now that we aren't in the same class, y'know..."