"Where is she? She's gone!"

Joe, Natalia and Charlie look at Finn. Finn then walks out the apartment and leaves.

Charlie walks into the room and sees the window is open. He looks out and sees you're already gone. He starts to tear up as he sees all the evidence in her room. After years of taking care of her, she is gone just like that. The thought of losing Y/n made his whole world collapse but he knew why she did it. He knew that she didn't mean to hurt him. He knew she had to leave before she was caught. Charlie leaves the room and grabs his car keys off the table.

Joe and Natalia look at each other knowing what happened. Natalia goes into the room and looks around to see all the evidence in her room. The bloody clothes, the bat, and even a note. Her eyes tear up as she reads it.

[AND CUE THE MUSIC]

Yes, I did it. I killed them.

Years of being abused and even raped, i couldn't take it anymore. I don't regret doing it but i do regret losing everyone from it. I should've kept it a secret.

Natalia, i'm sorry.

Natalia scans the paper with tears dripping onto the page, wrinkling it. She could see Y/n's handwriting and the little doodles of flowers and swirls. Soon, she felt the regret build up in her.

I'm so sorry. You tried your hardest to get me to feel better and to be normal.

Her hair gets in her face while she covers her mouth with her hand holding in sobs. She keeps reading as tears go down her hand and onto the paper.

You were like an actual mother to me and I love you so much. Thank you so much for raising me.

Joe comes into the room and sees Natalia. He goes up behind her and looks to see the note. He had to admit that it hurt seeing his lover cry. He was also hurt that she was actually gone.

The things you do for me and I treat you like shit...i'm sorry. Just know I love you and wish i could go back in time to start over. Make sure Joe takes care of you. I love you.

Then she breaks. She cries and sobs and Joe grabs her. He pulls her into a hug and lets her tears soak into his shirt.

Finn, I know, your crush is a psychopath who killed her parents.

"You're an idiot." He mumbles as he keeps walking. He didn't know where he was going but he did know one thing, he was trying to look for her.

You probably regret ever meeting me. I get it but i won't ever forget the first time we kissed. It was the best feeling ever.

Finn turns a corner and hears sirens. He follows them and ends up running after the cops thinking they probably found her.

I still get butterflies thinking about that night. I'm really sorry it had to be this way. I'm sorry you didn't know the true side of me.

"I didn't even get to say I love you" He thinks as he keeps running. He turns another corner but ends up with tears swelling up in his eyes.

I understand if you hate me but...I love you.

He didn't find her.

Charlie, please don't do anything stupid.

Charlie drives around with a beer in his hand and a noose on the passenger seat.

You have to understand that your life is very important. I'm sorry i won't be there.

He had tears swelling up in his eyes as he drives faster, swerving past cars and getting drunk by the second. "Please come back" He mumbles while gripping the wheel.

Do a favor for me...don't give up. I know how hard it is but it will be worth it I promise. You mean so much to me so if i ever hear that you're gone, I dont think I would live any further.

Charlie then runs a red light and hears cars honking. He couldn't stop thinking about it. Losing her was his biggest fear. And now his biggest fear became true.

Get better for me, please.

Charlie then runs another red light. He goes for another and then hears a loud honk. He turns his head to the side and sees a diesel coming his way.

I love you so much, Charlie.

Then it goes black.

"Ready?"

You look up at the tall man. Hades looks down at you with a warm smile on his face. You nod and give him your suitcase and bag. He puts them into the car before the both of you get into the car and drive out the city. You could see the cops cars and city lights.

"They're going to miss you.."

"And i'm going to miss them.."

AN: and this book is officially completed!!!

the thing that bothers me, is the fact that i got extremely lazy and unmotivated that i legit forgot everything in the previous chapters. like i forgot the way the mc killed her parents smh. anyways, yeah, later ah🤟😜