"Yeah? What are you going to try to kill me too? Get in a line." Scarlett glares. "Can we get started?" She asks, Shane nods taking note of her short temper, like Klaus Mikaelson. Shane explains to Scarlett what they're trying to do.

Elena says, "I'm not... Sure what to say."

Shane says, "You chose to do this here at your family's vacation house, right? So maybe just start by telling him why."

Elena says, "Every holiday, we came here. This place was family, and when mom and dad died, Jenna made us come here, and we thought it was an awful idea, but it was like they were here with us. They would have wanted us to stick together, Jer... To fight for each other no matter what." As her eyes fall on Scarlett for a while as Scarlett looks a Jer, hating him being tied up. Shane then looks to Scarlett.

"After Gray. You would stayed with me until I was asleep. When we came here after Jenna made us come, we shared a room." Scarlett says. "Grayson baby clothes were in your room, here until you gave me the idea to donate it all."

"Jeremy, how do you feel about Elena and Scarletr right now?" She asks.

Jeremy looks at Elena, "She ruined our lives. She's not even my real sister. She's just the reason that everyone I've ever loved has died. She tied killing Scarlett, after everything. She put her through, She means nothing to me. I will kill her, even if that means I die myself." He looks at Scarlett, "and you, your grandfather kills everyone, I won't be surprised if you turn out just like him! You'll die and become a vampire just like her." He wakes up from his hypnosis Jeremy asks, "Did it work?"

𝙅𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨. 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢.

"Are you okay? Shane wants to try again." She says.

He gets up and Damon enters, "Survey says: Ehhh. Professor Shane has been dipping into the magical herbs a little too much if he thinks using a vampire to suppress the need to kill another one is going to work on a hunter. It's like dangling a cheeseburger in front of someone on a master cleanse. Just find someone else to attach your warm and fuzzy detour feelings to. Gee, I wonder who that could be."

Jeremy looks at Bonnie, "You. I feel that way about you."

Damon says, " Well, this isn't awkward at all. I'll be... anywhere else."

𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙣, 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠, Damon joins them and Scarlett eavesdrops on their conversation as she sees some photos from their childhood.

𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙭 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨. 𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠. Scarlett, Jeremy and Bonnie enter, Jeremy says, "Elena" Damon gets up. "It's okay. I think we've got this."

Bonnie says, "Elena, don't move, ok? No matter what."

"If anything Scarlett will stop me." Jeremy says.

Shane says, "Jeremy, remember the detour. Choose the right path." Damon intervienes ingot this of him and Jermey gives him the stake. Scarlett and him share a smile, and Jermey and Elena hug making Scarlett smile as they share the heart held moment.

    𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖, 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚, 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 decorations, the Gilberts weren't feeling very festive and didn't celebrate it.

Jeremy says holding up a mistletoe, "Check this out."

Scarlett says, "Jenna used that to make out with Logan Fell."

Damon is outside looking at them. Elena watches him and rejoins him.

"Hey I'm glad you're here." Jermey says smiling to Scarlett.

"I'm glad too." Scarlett nods smiling.

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙑𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 as she received Scarlett's message about something coming up and not being a being to make it. She hears someone knock on the dorm and she opens it revealing Jake Lockwood.

"Jake?" She asks.

"Viola, I came to say goodbye." He says.

"You're leaving?" She asks, he nods. "Why?"

"Family." He says. "And I need to do one thing before I leave." He says before kissing her and she accepts it, wrapping her arms around him. Pulling each other closer.

"I don't refer what happened on New Years." She whispers.

"I know," he whispers, and kisses her again.
"Goodbye Viola Campbell-Raven." He says.

"Goodbye Jake Lockwood." She says before kissing him again and he leaves her standing as she tries to stay calm. She closes the door and she cries, she had let someone in and he was leaving.

At the Mystic Falls' Square, Carol is alone and leaves a voicemail to Tyler, "Tyler, honey, you're supposed to be in my sober cab. I think I drank half the party." She hangs up and Klaus arrives.

"Good evening, Carol. You're looking for Tyler... I'd like a little word with him myself." Klaus says.

Carol begs, "Klaus, please. Don't hurt him. He's my son. He and Jake is all I have." 

Klaus says, "And you're all they have. There's a beautiful symmetry to that, don't you think?" He drowns her, killing her and leaves.

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙨 she spots Carol, half her body is in the fountain and she rushes to her pulling her out. She looks for a pulse, not finding anything and she tries to bring her back through CPR. She cuts her wrist trying to feed her blood.

"No no no!" Scarlett cries out, feeling hopeless. "You're not dying on me!" She cries out even louder! "No! Come on! Carol! Jake and Tyler both need you! Please." Scarlett cries.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝟏𝟑𝟐𝟎
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭, 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬!
𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎