Welcome To The Order Of The Pheonix

Start from the beginning

"Of the Order of the Phoenix. It's a secret society. Dumbledore formed it back when they fought You-Know-Who." I further explain to Harry.

"Couldn't have put any of this in a letter, I suppose?" Harry asks us, "I've gone all summer without a scrap of news."

"We wanted to write, mate. Really, we did. Only..." I say and Harry looks at us.

"Only what?" We were pursing our lips at Harry.

"Only Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything." Hermione blurts out.

"Dumbledore said that? But why would he keep me in the dark? Maybe I could help. I'm the one who saw Voldemort return, I'm the one who fought him, who saw Cedric Diggory get killed."

I squeezed my eyes shut and then look away.

"Harry," we heard the twins appear into the adjacent bedroom.

"Thought we heard your dulcet tones." George piped up.

"Don't bottle it up, though, mate. Let it out." Fred said.

"If you're all done shouting..." George says to us, gaining our proper attention.

"Do you wanna hear something a little more interesting?" Fred asks us and we all nod our heads.

-

"If anyone has a right to know, it's Harry. If it wasn't for Harry... we wouldn't even know Voldemort was back." Sirius said to the people in the meeting, we had an ear attached to a cord as we listened in to their meeting.

"He's not a child, Molly." Sirius said to Molly.

"But he's not an adult either!" Molly said to him, "He's not James, Sirius." Molly added to Sirius.

"Well, he's not your son." He retorts.

"He's as good as, Who else has he got?" Molly questions him.

"Hey, Ginny." Harry whispered.

"He's got me." Sirius answered.

"How touchingly paternal, Black. Perhaps Potter will grow up to be a felon, just like his godfather." Snape remarks.

"Now, you stay out of this, Snivellus." I covered my mouth as I tried not to snort at Sirius' nickname.

"Snape's part of the Order?" Harry asks us.

"Git." Ron said, grinning.

"...about your supposed reformation."

"I know better." Sirius said to them.

"So why don't you tell him?" Snape asks.

"Get off it." We hissed to Crookshanks as the cat tried to swipe at the ear.

"Quick." I whispered, "Get it up."

"Crookshanks." Hermione whisper shouts, "Stop it."