Pocketing his phone, the blonde took out his school application, making sure everything necessary was filled in. Due to the 'unfortunate circumstances' akada had to change schools every year. So here he was again, starting a a new year at a new school. Well, at least it wasn't in another country like last time...

     A loud chatter began to fill the air as Akada approached a gate. Looking up from the application form, the blonde turned his head to see a bunch of students, all shorter than he was. Eyes flicking to the right, he found a stone sign which said, 'Seirin Private High School'. Ah, so he was here. The blonde put the form away into his bag, afraid that it may slip out of his hands as he walked through the sea of humans. They all seem so happy, Akada noted a bit bitterly.

     He listened to the loud energetic voices overlapping, taking hold of his thermos which was in a pocket in his bag and brought it to his lips. Taking a sip of the warm green tea, akada sifted his way through the children.

     "Hey, you there!" a bit baffled as he felt something tug on his sleeve, the blonde slightly choked. Stopping in his tracks he looked down to see a girl with dark brown hair and blue eyes. She had a big smile on her face and was holding a huge stack of papers. He raised a brow. "Do you happen to be interested in rugby? You look like you have the build for it!" Akada stared at the girl silently.

     "How about a game of shogi?" coming out of nowhere was a raven-haired boy with black-rimmed glasses, you know, the typical nerd. "It's pretty fun!"

     "NO! Baseball is the choice for you!" another girl pushed past the glasses boy, causing glasses boy to stumble and his glasses to slip to the tip of his nose.

     "Hey!"

     "I think you'd do great at swimming. Just look at those muscles..." the blonde eard from behind him. If he had not been listening properly he wouldn't have heard the last part. He slightly cringed.

     "OOOhhhh you look like you'd make a good middle blocker!! Why don't you join the volleyball club?" not even bothering to take a glance at the annoying children, he gently pushed past them, wanting to get away from them as quickly as possible. Akada knew it was rule that all the students had to be part of a club, but one he hears 'volleyball' that just made him feel sick. He sipped his tea once again, trying to calm his nerves. He'd deal with the club thing later. Continuing his tough journey through the shorter kids he began to space out, finishing half of his tea.

     "-asketball! Basketball club!!"

     "Kogenei, you can't be serious,"

     "Well, how else am I supposed to say it?"

     "New kids, join the basketball club! The basketball needs serious help!" Akada almost snorted as he stopped in place, putting his thermos back into its designated pocket of his bag.

     "I have had enough of you jokes, Izuki," a brunette boy said, deadpanning, as the raven-haired boy had a soft smile on his face. "Mitobe, make sure they hear you!" the brunette called out to another raven-haired boy who was a bit taller than the other two, but still shorter than Akada. The tall boy nodded but handed out papers without even speaking. "He isn't even opening his mouth. How scary..." making sure his thermos snug in its pocket, Akada then resumed his walk as he debegan to rummage through his bag to make sure he had everything, completely forgetting that he was in the middle of a sea of little midgets.

     "Hey! Do you have a mi- ooooff," the blonde's eyes widened as he accidentally walked right into the brunette who had been talking earlier. Green orbs wide, the tall blonde frowned seeing that the brunette had fallen to the ground. "Hey! What do you th- whoa..." the blonde blinked as the brunette stuttered, picking himself off the floor and elbowing Izuki and Mitobe. "Look... tal..." Akada decided to apologize, feeling bad about the whole thing. He wasn't a mean person, unlike a certain purple-headed baka.