Blood on my jeans

Start from the beginning

his face was cold and he looked straight ahead. The closer we got the more vibrations we could feel coming from inside the night club. The fuckers that owned this place had the audacity to be playing my brother.

"I like to rock out Im MISFIT my emo bitch like her WRISTS SLIT" 

That sadistic grin slid on my face as I slid my pistol into the waist band of my joggers. 

(almost forgot to put this is wat u wearin

(almost forgot to put this is wat u wearin..continue)
Move like a snake (you'll get it in a minute 🐍 )

I palmed my fannypack and made sure my smith&wesson was in there. 

We walked ahead of the line toward the bouncer

(Denzel looking all daddyish- *clears throat* excuse me continue)

We did a secret handshake and he let us in. He held me back for a second. "Is this for X or for J" He asked. I lowered my glasses at him. 

"both

He nods and lets me go. I catch up with them in the club. It was like the people in the club cleared a path for us the moment we walked in. Eyes straight ahead, we didn't make eye contact with anybody. 

We sat in a back booth, dark and very private. I took out my phone. And I showed the picture of the two men we were after. 

"I don't know too much about the pilot all I know is that he frequents this joint. To be in witness protection this muthafucka sho do be in the club alot" Gabe says. I nod and then point to the other picture. I tapped my phone screen and zoomed in on the boy.

"This the fucker that got away" I growl out."Trayvon" Ski growls I can see Ski's eyes just above his glasses that sat on the bridge of his nose as he stared at my phone screen. His eyes met mine and then simultaneously we both looked back at my phone.

"Ally will take the pilot, I'll take Trayvon" I say Gabe and Ski nod. "Y'all make sure we ain't being watched" I say. They nod and me and Ally walk toward the crowd. "What about Denzel?" She asks. She has to yell through the music so I can hear her.