Chapter 1

Kami's P.O.V*

I was still asleep then i felt someone shaking me awake I shot up...

*No-Ones P.O.V*

Kami shot up and scurried to the back of the room her back gittinh the light blue wall

Aizawa: Its OK I was just going to ask you what your doing here?

Kami: O-oh your the hero E-EreaserH-head well I don't have a home and I was wondering a-around and g-got into here.

Aizawa: May I ask why don't you have home and whats your name?

Kami was feeling alot calmer realising it was a hero

Kami: W-well m-my parents kept fighting and were always mean to eachothee and most the time forgot I even existed so I took alot of food and wa-ter and started living on the streets its been a week now since then. And my name is Kami O-Oni.

Aizawa: Do you know where you are??

Kami: is this a hero school

Aizawa: yeah..want to come with me we will take you to the police station but instead of your parents taking you back want me to?

Kami: Y-yes p-please t-thank y-you a-lot.

Aizawa: but may I ask more questions to know about you?

Kami: Okay!

Aizawa: do you have a quirk and if so what is it??

Kami: Yes..but its not exactly a quirk I got it passed down due to when I was born..

Kami pulled out her notebook..when she was doing that Kami reminded Aizawa of Midoriya.

She opened up to a certain page and gave it to Aizawa.

Kami: thats my power ErasureHead

Aizawa: Oh..Call me Shota. Shota Aizawa

Kami: OK then you can call me Kami!

Aizawa read the page of what she can do he was very surprised at how powerful this 5 year old was but unknown to him many villains knew about this and wanted her for there own selfish desires.

332 Words