Arrival

On the plane all I did was sleep but woke up just in time before the plane landed. I ordered a uber to the address of my dorm and take it there. "Thank you" I say while hoping outside the car. I walk into the building to be met with a front desk I can't see over. I stand on my suitcase. "H-hello" I say nervously to the blonde teen smacking on her gum. "Name?" She says before looking at me and smiling. "Mai, Mai Avery" I say my full name. "Are you sure you don't wanna switch?" She askes looking at me. Why is there something wrong with my room. My mom already paid for it. "No thanks" was all that came out my mouth before she gave me my room number. I can't wait to meet the girl in my dorm. We sadly only have one key so I had to knock. I make my way up to the door and double check that it's just room. It is. I knock on the door and about a minute later the door flung open and there stood a..boy. in a towel. "Ahh" I say while covering my eyes as he fixs his towel. "How may I help you?" He askes trying to play it cool. "I'm your umm. I'm your roomie" I say smiling. "You sure?" He askes, raising a eyebrow. "Yes sir" I say. "Well in that case-" he opens the door. "Come in" he says. I walk in and thankfully it had two beds. It was a mess tho. I look at the boy and back at the room. "Can I clean?" I ask. I may or may not clean for fun. He looks at me and nods. "I'ma go get in dressed." He says while going into the washroom.

(306)
💖💖